ITS FUCKING HAPPENING

SHOW ME YOUR RACE WAR FACE POL
>breaking911.com/breaking-several-pedestrians-mowed-car-new-jersey-heres-know/

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=7qUNx5_UBbI
youtube.com/watch?v=2ky2Sab3nk0
patch.com/new-jersey/collingswood/hundreds-turn-out-peaceful-protest-virginia-violence-collingswood
twitter.com/AnonBabble

A CHALLENGER APPEARS

Now everybody is going to assume it's Alt-right kek

Oh my god you fagggots are insufferable the events of the last few days should have been a wakeup call to the nazi larper shills here that you're not welcome. You're counter-productive to our Trump movement. You cause nothing but problems.

Now you're turning into ISIS

We car of peace now

me pic related

Im not clicking that, but i can hope.

Literally nothing unless it was a white guy

underrated

>Citizen wants to get home from work
>Niggers (Several Pedestrians) blocking way
>Start banging on car
>vroomvroom.wav

Please keep happening.

time for white jihad motherfuckers
what's a man have left in life with no job, no girlfriend?
just a car and a dream

>mowing the lawn on a monday
Do these savages not have jobs?

this happens all the time

usually it's just old people who shouldn't be driving. lately it has been testers though.

What kind of hell world are we living in where a car hitting a person becomes national breaking news? I want off this ride

Justice face

m.youtube.com/watch?v=7qUNx5_UBbI

you are fucking newfag we LOVE the chaos

the eclipse brings bad omens

BLOOD AND SOIL BRETHEREN IN 3 YEARS IT WILL BEGIN SOON A WAR OF REBIRTH!!!

>not mowing the lawn every day after work to relax
>not driving around in circles in your yard with some good music on in your headphones and a cold one in your hand

>SHOW ME YOUR RACE WAR FACE POL
>fuck off fed asshole, only satanist jews win in this

fpbp

When they find out he is brown ((((they)))) will pull the story

Knew it would happen eventually. With the way ANTIFA/BAMN have acted it was only a matter of time before the other extreme started to fight back and start really going after them.

This is how shit always gets bigger. When one group is allowed to pull shit it always leads to the other extreme retaliating and then the shitstorm ensues.

what is the official brand for tacticool khakis

>Race war

Jerseyfag here, this is nothing. We call that Monday over here because its that regular in the summer.

Nevermind Paterson niggers shooting each other up every summer

C'MON FAGGOT
a little effort?

Checked. Nice Bentley!

LETS GO BOYS

Are (((they))) orchestrating acts of vehicular terrorism to push the self-driving car meme?

FULL SPEED
TO VALHALLA

just in case

>ChadAltRight
IT'S TRUE!

You shill, you posted the exact same thing in another thread. Get out of here and go outside, so we can mow you down.

Underrated, hahaha

>Is chads dick really that big though?

we're now leaving the stage where both sides do the "look what they did." its just gonna be on from here on out and there won't be time for that.

the night before /utr/ was aesthetic, everyone was looking good and there were no confederate/nazi LARPers. Helluva good event

>greentexting a link

just an hero you dumb fucking newfag

Look at this handsome Chad right here.

awwwwww

>trump movement

what was he listening to Sup Forums?
thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=2ky2Sab3nk0

There was no such thing as a "car attack" in America until 2 years ago

JFC

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha wew lad that was p e r f e c t

Plox fuck my wifes son

>calls someone a newfag
>that le reddit spacing.
Fuck off

ohh no, moar CARnage

I work near there, just your average Nig in a blacked out (illegal in this state) tinted car driving like shit, or some asian or woman.

Probably a nig fight at Clementon Water park

i used to live there
that road has 5 irish bars on it, full of fall down drunks
not terrorism, unless its the IRA

HOLY SHIT I JUST GOT A CALL FROM A FRIEND WHO'S AT THE SCENE!

THE DRIVER IS AN ANTIFAG I REPEAT THE DRIVER IS AN ANTIFA KEK! I AM DEAD FUCKING SERIOUS!

I don’t even care about our image anymore. Fuck PR. Full white supremacy commie slaying needs to activate NOW. Please be fucking white male Sup Forumstard. I believe.

i cropped it out and had it saved for the next alt righter to mow people down lol didnt think id use it this quick

>You're counter-productive to our Trump movement.
i see you schlomo

>here were no confederate/nazi LARPers
that was only a very small minority of them but they still manged to fuck everything up!
I hate that guy...

Go back to whence you came foul creature

That's not what redit spacing is you fucking tard.

I have a friend who works for a news station is NJ. He just texted me this picture.

This thread is soooo fucking hilarious!!!!!!!! Why you scared of the race war for faggot? Ohhhhh now i REMEMBER your just some pussy who showed up AFTER trump won. Race war now!!!
1488 gas the kike
Hang the niggers
Build the wall

Yes! I hope it was niggers killed.

This tbqh most normies know that "people get extra crazy by full moons" and they have even felt it themselves. Of course they can´t know if it´s DUE to the mystical pull of the tidal moon or if it´s because they know it should have that effect.

And so it is a hundredfold with this ebin eclipse coming. Ah I wish I was an astronomer back in the day, would start a cult the first time I could predict an eclipse or cool star placement.

>Car in New Jersey mows down pedestrians
It's alright, I'd bet real money it was some moron who thought the sidewalk was the passing lane. No one in NJ knows how to drive.

t. New Jersey resident who drives often

Lies. He wouldn't run people over with his house.

t. retarded virgin

they're all angry because Mom said no more Call of Duty

Qt

Die Jew. Die oh so slowly....drowning in fresh cement.

A man can dream.

This nigger gets it.

THICC

patch.com/new-jersey/collingswood/hundreds-turn-out-peaceful-protest-virginia-violence-collingswood

was this still going on by approx. 8PM?

I'm on the scene right now. The FBI just arrived and the mayor's going to give a press conference and also the CNN truck was already here since 4pm in the morning

Shill

I live 3 miles away.

>not hiding your flag before this post

Whats your first day here like?

Camden County Police have released a photograph of a man who they clain has committed a hit and run in Clementon.

This photograph was taken by an eyewittness and is beleived to show the driver escaping on foot.

7 people are confirmed to be injured. The suspect has yet to be arrested.

If you have any information please call (856) 225-5475

How does he keep getting away with it???

>not getting the joke
>leddit spacing
you have to go back

pvt. pyle?

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

my mom would actually play gregorian monk hymns a lot (CDs)

do you actually think this is good for the world or are you just trying to make everyone else's life as shit as yours?

Falling for such obvious "forgot to hide flag" b8. Oldfags have mush for brains.

Vroom Vroom, mother fucker!

Yes. It is good for good. What did America make good for the World? You destroyed white countries in Africa. You gave power to shitskin. Your best allies is a jew and a muslim. You promote degeneration around whole world. If USA falls it will good for all world.

>patch.com/new-jersey/collingswood/hundreds-turn-out-peaceful-protest-virginia-violence-collingswood

>Robin Brownfield and her husband, Michael Scheinberg
>Scheinberg

wew lad
saved
hard

was is sam hyde?

Ha, american dad.

He can't keep getting away with it
Not his first time I heard
Probably no the last either!

leftypol is being doxxed. i hope you have a clean nose comrade

>white nikes