How long until she resigns?

How long until she resigns?

even the authoraties...

>Having a female nigger as your chief of police.

I'd give her a fair chance first. Least we can do to be the superior people in this one. If she does the right thing, we lose nothing. Otherwise, we light this shit up like a Christmas tree

yeah whatever. they're just temporizing, waiting for people to forget and for their anger to subside. nothings gonna happen to the perpetrators. don't kid yourself.

THANK GOD FOR CIVIC NATIONALISM
THESE BASED MINORITIES HAVE THE SAME PRINCIPLES AS ALL AMERICANS!!! SUCH AS JUSTICE BEING BLIND!!! oh wait

She just said she did nothing intentionally.

since destruction of property seems to be allowed there, have a hillbilly drive a dozer through the police station.

Civic nationalists are unable to see that every single ethnicity works towards their ingroup preference except them.

>The DPD is aware that a police cruiser was destroyed in the streets. Because this incident occurred in a city where law enforcement was staffed, no arrests were made.

So crime is legal as long as the police are present?

Fucking retard.

This my friends is how you make the law racist, thank you Americans for showing us how it's done

Its out of her jurisdiction. Can you read?
Confederate nigger larper.

...are minorities...

Civic nationalists are blind to human nature. When the chips are down and power is on the line even cheifs of police and high rep people will compromise human made institutional; ethics for base instincts. DEMOCRACY WAS NOT MEANT FOR MULTIETHNIC EMPIRES IT WAS MEANT FOR ETHNOSTATES OF COMMON HERITAGE

cool, lets break more shit

Civic nationalists can have ingroup preference though. The only difference is that we aren't LARPers and actually get shit done instead of constantly screaming about gassing niggers and spics. ex) civic nationalist Trump elected as president after 1 year in politics vs. nazi LARPer David Duke who has done nothing in 30 year in politics.

...and they...

>DEMOCRACY WAS NOT MEANT FOR MULTIETHNIC EMPIRES IT WAS MEANT FOR ETHNOSTATES OF COMMON HERITAGE
No, it was meant for 10.000 athenians

So is that legal ? for the police just to stand by & watch vandalism.

Supreme court ruled that police are not obligated to prevent crime.

So, if a nigger were to get lynched on a county landmark, I'm assuming DPD wouldn't cut the rope?

Durham is a city of niggers.

Strange, I though that was their job.

It's their job to investigate reported crimes