Assumption of Mary

Reminder that tomorrow is August 15th, the Feast of the Assumption Mary (Dormition for Orthodox and Eastern Catholics), it is a holy day of obligation and those who do not attend Mass are doomed.

Boo urns on that

"Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality," - 1 Corinthians 6:9

Ugh. For worshipping reptiles. Muh divine vaginas

Half those words didnt exist at the time

"You shall not lie with a male as with a woman; it is an abomination." - Leviticus 18:22

Eat more bacon the law is a curse Christ spoke about all these things. Pay attention. You can do priestly things for orders never intended for lay men and which no longer exist. And still be a fuck up

You're degenerate and going to hell unless you repent.

What does exceeding in tears mean? What created all deaths and all sins? An apple?

As a follower of the one true god horus. I'm about to celebrate new year's.
>Mary=isis
>and wasn't a virgin

You will die in your sins.

Paganism is degenerate.

Big talk from a den of vipers. Hypocrites. That same entity is your blood relations

Of all the most unbearable apologetics few are as sour as the defense of Luke 19:27 in which Jesus commands that those who reject him as supreme ruler be executed before him. The defense is that this murderous verse is actually attached to Luke's version of the parable of the talents. However in The book of Luke it's easy to see Jesus had already finished the parable because the previous verse is the moral of the parable; that to he who has much more will be given and to he who has little that will be taken away. The parable is clearly finished, and this decree of murder occurs after it. More so Jesus uses the phrase "I say unto you" meaning that from that point on the parable is over and he is addressing his followers in his own words. Jesus preached murder. Some prince of peace.

(((You))) are the child of your father the devil! (John 8:44).

>when you are recounting a parable about a slave owner and use his theoretical words as your own

Yep. Notice how that's exactly what I just said to you. So. It's been left at that. It is what it is. That's you not me now move on

Degenerates go to hell.

My gods don't seem to think so with those dubbs.

Your gods don't exist.

Seen the thread on the bank of america mural yet? Somebody ITT already linked it to isis. Yet here you are being isisy

Nothing in Christianity is as interesting as Horus and Set trying to fuck each other.

>go to this feast or you will go to hell

Catholics, everyone...

Muslims go to hell.

When i say it i mean this thread's OP topic. Bye

Shekinah hoax

Dubbs have spoken. Jesus Christ is Lord.

What is it with Catholics and there shame fetish. All I need is enough money so the doors open the path to duat.
The entire bible has plagerized the Egyptian texts. Convert to kek before its to late op

OK sweetie. Whatever helps you sleep at night. Hell by the way isn't a lake of fire.

Pagans go to hell.

>don't stop
>believing
>hold on to that fee-ling.

>the law is a curse Christ spoke about all these things

"If you want to enter life, keep the commandments."

>he thinks I don't know what he's talking about or am any worse off than he
Elliot shimon

>commandments
>leviticus
If you wanna split logs and splinters even more we can say it says "as you layeth". Which is what temple whores would do. Also spoken of near there. And maybe concepts about female beds. Also it shouldn't be just, to hang only my hat on only one scripture. Would you do that? If something is important it's said twice. This never was