This definitely changes the narrative

"Fields also had been diagnosed with schizophrenia and had been prescribed anti-psychotics."
twitter.com/StefanMolyneux/status/897282358570872832

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/infowars/status/897284227980341248
dailycaller.com/2017/08/14/army-charlottesville-driver-kicked-out-of-active-duty-after-failing-basic-training/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So, Lakeisha N. Holloway?

bumpage

What about autism too? Surely everyone there at the rally was autism by definition.

M-muh self defense. Muh baseball bat

Yeah, but leftists will just meme and go
>Nazis are literally mentally disabled
>P.S. it is ok to make fun of the mentally ill in this case cause they are nazis :^)

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for your self, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Spend your time wisely, and keep your real life priorities in order. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That is very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life

that dude cant even punch

Perfect

that hair cut for the dude on the right

This.

NOT GUILTY DUE TO AUTISM
>NOT GUILTY DUE TO AUTISM
NOT GUILTY DUE TO AUTISM
NOT GUILTY DUE TO AUTISM

>Sup Forums unironically defending the retarded actions of a schizophrenic person before even figuring out about his alleged diagnosis
Does this make Sup Forums more mentally ill than a schizophrenic?

Ah, this is some multi-level character assassination tactics they're pulling.

See, they've already associated Fields with the altrigh, so by further associating the patsy with mental illness, the rest of the alt-right by association is now seen as 'mentally ill' which carries further connotations of 'dangerous' and 'not sane'.

Sometimes it's just fascinating to see how easy it is for the media to bend reality to its benefactors whims.

Looks like the Jew Boy walks free.

So now the story is:
Scizophrenic man gets spooked by baseball wielding thugs and accidentally runs people over while trying to escape.
Antifa and Commiefuck cockholsters BTFO again
HAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHAHHAAHHAAHHAAHAHAHAH
*inhales*
HHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAH

>muh Sup Forums is one person meme
Sup Forums is multiple personalities, faggot

Was he a virgin?

who committed the HIPAA violation to get this to the press in record time? He isn't guilty yet...

seems like some fake ass news. The only narritive that should change is this thread, who the fuck do you work for shill?

someone post the weaponized autism image

He was a good boy spooked by an asshole with a club. He wasn't checking out like Reginald Denny.

why would a white supremacist work for a nigger?
twitter.com/infowars/status/897284227980341248

>mfw the left will mock him for his disability

>alt-right nutjob turns out to be an actual nutjob
what a shocking twist!

Fucking perfect.

I was searching for ages for this meme.

Thanks.

>schizophrenia
LARPER MKULTRA CONFIRMED!
dailycaller.com/2017/08/14/army-charlottesville-driver-kicked-out-of-active-duty-after-failing-basic-training/

lol, probably just normal stress and on low dose olanzipine

nice

Dude it's like the 5th narrative we've been through, just chill

And then the left tries to link autism with the alt-right and further polarizing and radicalizes people.
All according to (((keikaku)))

YEAH I KILLED A CIA NIGGER WITH MY CAR. SCORE ONE FOR THE GOOD GUYS

Fuck thats one BASED white male, and sound advice that no one will actually listen to...

It may change the narrative, but not the (((narrative)))

Whoops, your narrative is crumbling. Your post is its death throes.
>The Alt-right is quacking crazy, isn't that crazy?
This is a mentally ill man who was scared by thugs wielding weapons. Have some respect you insensitive prick, it could befall you or a family member. #MentalHealth

THE PATSY HAS SCHIZOPHRENIA

HOW FUCKING CONVENIENT

EVERY FUCKING TIME

>polo over a crew neck tee
is this even legal

oh, just like most of /pol
what a coinciden-

Nah, the story is that an autist boughboy got corrupted by pepe memes, fell in with neonazis, and then fucked his whole life up.

he'll wind up in federal prison and get a lot of assfucking by Jamal to cure his autism and race-hate

You are welcome. Another rare

no that's why he was arrested

Serves you right for seeing a Jew doctor. I've never been so happy to have a nice street shitting lady as a pediatrician.

I used to do that back when I was fat, man titties show up through polos pretty clearly so a t shirt negates it a bit. It does look stupid though.

Yeah, hiding moobs or gyno was my first thought

"The left" are multiple personalities as well. So, you remember that too.

>diagnosed with schizophrenia
lol. i love mu white privilege

Of course Whitey is "mentaly ill". Whereas when I do something bad, I'm just an إرهابي.

Nope. Not anymore. Clickety-clack on the keyboard. Are you sweating? Is that a droplet running down your neck? Your perceived high ground is slipping away, sliding down into oblivion. Wow. It's time to pack up and go back to Leftypol man. You thought you had this one, but alas, maybe another time! You'll get there one day.

our boys going to walk away scot free. the cops are treating this poorfag like a prince. at first they stated it didnt look intentional. now its "common guys, hes disabled". i love america

It's no change in the narrative for someone who embraced retarded politics to also be retarded aka autistic and schizophrenic. The story is of how messed up, sad, lonely boys in basements with computers can get radicalized and turn into terrorists. You want Fields to not be representative of your movement, but truly he is

Man, if he tried to run over people, don't you think there'd be at least 10+ people dead? The guy obviously pulled the breaks as he was closing in and only accelerated when people started attacking his car with bats.

If he truly meant to kill them, he should be ashamed of killing only one commie. The subhumans from the deserts easily get above 20+ every time and that's without such tightly packed groups of people in one place.

I wonder who the voice in his head was

Pic related

How can an outlier by nature represent a whole?

Islam is a mental illness. Though maybe you wrote pigfucker, I can't read that.

>I wonder who the voice in his head was
maybe it was the neighbors dog?

Pickety pack your shit up weasel. Mental health, especially, schizophrenia is way out of bounds when it comes to politics. People know how messed up Scizoids can get. The public will instantly pin anything on that, ideology dimension is sizzling out. A candlessnuffer just snuffed your little raid out. Nox. Blackness and void. You had a good run boyo, now scram.

imagine how many boys with race cars autistic and schizophrenic, the civil war is already win, kek is on our side

Why would the Chinese Intelligence Authority want to defeat the radicals they're funding?

Half of those have a strain of autism that makes them hellbent on never getting a scratch on their car, they won't make good kamikaze pilots.

Unfortunately too late to change the whole "muh evul nazi alt-right terrorist" narrative spammed on every news outlet. The damage has already been done.

justasplanned.tzeench

>schizophrenia is way out of bounds when it comes to politics.
Lovely digits.
But you're definitely wrong. You can be autistic / schizophrenic and subscribe to heinous political positions. In fact, the two usually go together. Obviously he was fucked in the head, but he was also a neonazi who had spent the early part of the day chanting against fags and others. The protest and the car thing are clearly related, even if neonazis would like Fields not to be the face and emblem of their movement now.

>How can an outlier by nature represent a whole?
I honestly don't follow.

holy shit that image

Chris-Chan has achieved "Dark Lord" status and is capable of manipulating the minds of his enemies! It all makes sense now!

Thanks Dr. Peterson

>multi-level character assassination tactics
inb4 he is Manninged into a girl

>Bob Backlund elected in 1996
>WWF sharia now

If he's sent to Federal Prison then he'll do fine as long as his cell mate isn't black. The Aryan Brotherhood would take him in with open arms.

He's an outlier in the group. The group as a whole isn't radicalized to the point of taking violent action, logically you can't say that he's a representative of the whole when he's an extreme within that whole. That's just basic logical reasoning.

why isn't Sup Forums talking about the important fact that both white fuckbois in OPs picture look so fucking ugly

Apparently anyone with an alternative theory to what the TV tells you is schizophrenic. Never mind how prevelant 'mental illness' goes with innovation. Almost everyone at the top in society would be labeled a grandeu extroverted manic if they didn't have money. People are dumb.

Typical, commit murder and get prescribed psychoactive drugs.

they got called ugly so much they became desensitized

Limp wristed lil bitch

Which city is the Ctrl Left going to burn down when this dude walks?

>You can be autistic / schizophrenic and subscribe to heinous political positions.

No shit commie cockholster, but the public have en extremely exaggerated perception of schizophrenia. His agency is out of the window as soon as people hear he was schizophrenic. He'll go from premeditated cold blooded Nazi-killer to volatile, scared, paranoid young man who was at the wrong place at the wrong time and acted irrationally due to his illness. You're rattling in your boots, ruh-roh

>He's an outlier in the group.
That's the question. There's a lot to show he was pretty representative of this group: same clothes, fat doughboy, life failure, posts pepe memes, small penis, likes larping, has autism. I can't see any points of difference that would make him an outlier, desu.

This guy gets it!

>Federal prison

Basically a vacation

based terry

Yeah right? It's because normies think in terms of emotional association, not logical cause and effect. So normies know to just get hurling labels that have negative emotional connotation to them at the people they don't like and they know the other normies will just instantly believe it since they hit the right emotional keys.

Manslaughter will still be the official verdict, but instead of a week in prison he'll go to a psych ward.

He acted violently, that's what makes him an outlier. Also you're making a lot of generalizations.

i dont know what your doing but i like it, keep it up user.

Won't work. The left is notoriously mentally ill.

Antifags interpret this photo as powerful for them, for me I see the weak punch and his unaffected expression as the true statement

Sup Forums is 95% Jews and gays LARPing as what they think right wingers are

Dare I say he was in need of a safe space and they wouldn't give it to him...

You WISH this changes the narrative.

A vacation for several decades with free assfucking.

Thanks, nostradumbass.

Don't be hurt, friendo.

Is there a proper shirt for under a polo?

I do this and I don't have moobs, it's because nearly all my white shirts are crewnecks

>punching with the tips of his fingers
what did he meant by that?

The winning continues?

That orange shirt faggot was identified and charged right?

TFW I worked on Bob's campaign in CT

Now he delivers my oil