Why Didn't the Right Call Him Out?

The fact that this man killed 3 and injured several others is in itself sick and vile. No matter your view, left or right. Murder is murder. There is no justification of it.

However the left strongly condemns the act, they have targeted the entire right for the act, not the individual whom committed it. The ones in the middle are swept by the event and are now asking, why? Why the violence, hatred. Is this really racism and evil?

The left laugh and the right is going "oh great" then try to dig into every conspiracy there is about it.

It really doesn't matter, if it was a false flag or not, someone on the left or not, a teenager, a black man, or anyone else. The fact is that even the president, with or with out naming names, called out the event as being a horrible act. Why haven't the right called out this individual as an individual and disowned any connection to him and his actions and chastise him from the group?

Instead, you get even more bigotry and hatred from sites like the "Daily Stormer" which has had GoDaddy remove it from its services and Google refusing to take them as well. Oh and calling the person who died a fat lazy tramp isn't helping your cause any. And I seen many of you laugh at redit, DS and the rest before, fact is that no one is calling these people out on their bull shit.

Things are spirling downhill fast and it isn't the right, it isn't the left, but both of them and caught in the middle is everyone else and they are stuck between a rock and a hard place.

In my opinion, if the right plans to keep its own skin, they need to address what occurred and reassure the public that public safety is now a concern.

>in before any other BULL
I am remaining Neutral on all political issues of the right or the left.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BqWi6GpNHOA
google.com/amp/amp.dailycaller.com/2017/08/10/anti-trump-nutjob-arrested-for-murder-of-gop-committeeman-neighbor/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck you, if you don't say this man is a hero, you should leave Sup Forums forever fag. This is struggle is for men not boys.

The only good Red is a dead Red

Remember that TV/media exists

>Things are spirling downhill fast and it isn't the right, it isn't the left, but both of them and caught in the middle is everyone else and they are stuck between a rock and a hard place.
>In my opinion, if the right plans to keep its own skin, they ne

go ask Muslims to explain that this guy wasn't a real white identitarian.

How did the Helicopter crash? Did the neonazis use their telekinetic powers?

>killed 3

... ... ... sigh.

A hero for killing people?

I don't think you know what a true hero is. A hero is some one who goes above and beyond the call of duty for his fellow comrade. A hero is who puts his own life on the line to rescue others from peril. A hero is someone who gives up something of himself for the sake of others. Our soldiers are heros, our police are heros, our fire fighters are heros.

This man is no more than a Punk and a Thug.
I don't even care if he was right winged or left winged. For some reason he decided to take a protest and escalate it by running his car though a crowd. That is not heroism. That is Murder.

DA NIGGA INNOCENT DOE

youtu.be/BqWi6GpNHOA

>killed 3

Did he fly the challenger into the helicopter?

What do you mean? Sup Forums called him out as the false flagging kike he is immediately.

nonono he was shooting the laser pointer out of the sunroof at the heli

Not people, leftists.

Landwhale slaughter is not murder, it's not even manslaughter.

Good.

The events of the last few days should be a wakeup call to the anti Spencer shills here that They're not welcome. They're counter-productive to our white supremisist movement. They cause nothing but problems.

Yeah, I know that the media exsists and I know that they neglected the 3 others that died in favor of making 1 a martyr (just because I am neutral doesn't mean we don't see through propaganda either) And don't even mention the other 38 injured. Sad.

But then you have this, nothing but picking soft targets, easy pickings. And it doesn't do anything but make you that less of a man.

The fact in your picture is that depicted is the most vile there is. Murders happen all the time but the more vile, the more the public eats that up to turn against a group or individual.

But somethings can't be silenced that easy and when your cause is under attack, I think something should be said.

He didn't kill 3, you dummy.

I don't even know what that is.
Seeing how this was an even called "Unite the Right" I am sure there were many Right Groups.

KKK, Neo-Nazi, Libertarians, (Incert catchy phrase here) I don't keep up with all the groups. Either way, it would be better to call out one group than have all of them fall, wouldn't you think? You talk about bad PR, well there you go.

>Numbers

The media can't get the number straight, I don't even know if it is 3 or 4. Either way, people died.

because morality is just a jewish invention the only morality I abide by is my natural triablistic instict to fight for the perpetuation of my brethren.

Dude with club is the real killer (indirectly).

This post is RACISSSS!!!!!

Note the multiple call-out failures:

1) Failure to call out Hitler
2) Failure to call out Nazis
3) Failure to call out David Duke
4) Failure to call out KKK

You say you're neutral, but why do you REFUSE to DISAVOW all of these groups???

And if you do DISAVOW, why did you refuse to do so immediately instead of after I already posted?

And if you did DISAVOW already, then why didn't you do so in an emotionally sincere way?

And if you did DISAVOW already in an emotionally sincere way, then why do you disagree with me about things?

You want to keep going? You can disavow all night, I'll find problems with how you did it, you RACIST who REFUSED to DISAVOW David Duke!

Yes, I know that they were left. Just like I know the driver was right. Murder is Murder. I can understand getting into fistycuffs with another individual but clearly this man took his vehicle and turned it into a weapon which he then plowed through a crowd of people. With the intent to kill.

Your political views do not define you as being a human or not, no matter what your mentality is. You are human, they are human. Murder is Murder in the eyes of the Law.

Still Human, Still Murder.

Your political views don't change that fact you can hate the other side with all you heart but if it drives you to murder then you will be outcast and ostracised by everyone on the world

>still human

She was a commie

It was not murder. My implication of my own political views was bait. The driver was panicked, cornered and fearful for his life in the face of an armed mob. There are dozens of utube videos of drivers doing the exact same thing in the face of antifa/BLM rioters. It is nothing new, and should have been expected.

>comrade
Oy Vey comrade I think you outed yourself

Neutral doesn't mean call out every little political issue you don't agree with.

Why not call out Carl Marx?
Why not call out Lenin?
Why not call out Mao?

But that is far left.

Ideologies can be fought over till the cows come home and the rooster comes home to rest.

Hitler is dead, Nazis are too, KKK is a bunch of yuppies and nothing like their former selves and I have no idea who David Duke even is.

I lurked here enough to know a bit about both sides, everyone is itchy but no one wants war, and everyone wants their side to look better than the other. Well I say this, Murder doesn't make anyone look better but now turns EVERYONE against you.

but he dun do nothin wrong, it was SELF DEFENCE, plz just ignore the overwhelming evidence to the contrary

>killed 3
fuck off troll

>2017
>Doge

It could be self defense but if it is not this guy is fucked one way or another for being retarded.

White Rage

The black rage is their defense.

Now when the young guy in Charleston did his shootings, they instantly convicted me which gave us lots of publicity.

The guy who just did the Jewish Center killings has just been convicted. At the beginning of his closing argument he put up on the whiteboard that “Diversity is a code word for White Genocide”.

But oddly enough, nobody came after me.

One explanation for this is, the same reason they put it off with CNN, they can’t deal with me.

But all this has made me consider White Rage.

If a black man runs around killing white people, it’s because of oppression.

Now if we have white guys out killing, In The Name Of White Genocide, it may be a warning.

Isolated Black killings of whites are the result of a legitimate “Black Rage”.

So isolated killings In The Name Of Genocide, may mean that instead stopping all discussion of White Genocide, the White Rage may indicate that’s exactly what we need to discuss. Or are we going to just have people keep picking up guns?

At the moment we’ve had very isolated incidents, two of them, but should we not consider White Rage?

There is no excuse for anybody just shooting other people, on a basis like this, but it may signify that we are going to have to discuss the real issue. And that does not mean with in the current bounds.

So maybe we should start looking at these isolated two killings as White Rage.

And a warning.

>implying commies are people
Also he only killed one lurk moar shill

>this man killed 3
Why are liberals implying he somehow shot down a helicopter with a car?

>current year
Doge is timeless

Because it was an accident.

he dindu nuffin

Doge coin is coming back any day now.

You are not fighting the Soviet Union, that fell in 91. The people today have nothing to do with the old nation but have been swept up by the idealogies of it, and so chose to follow it. The same with all the Neo-Nazi's today. You aren't the 3rd Reich, you are just people swept up by the idealogies of it and chose to follow it.

The fact is, this nation has been torn between two extreams and the one no one is following anymore is Americanism. Let's all follow the Soviet Union they say, Let's All follow the Old Germany they say. Where is America? Who died was not some slav from the soviet union and we are fighting WWII. The people that died and were injured were American and the one whom hit them is an American.

If you were a good person you would call out EVERY person I demand that you call out in EVERY post I demand you do it in.

And then you would grovel before me when I told you your call-outs didn't meet my standards.

Look at you. "I have no idea who David Duke is." Some excuse, Nazi lover.

>itt r/eddit niggers blog posting with plebbit spacing

One woman died from a heart attack right after the car crash. They may try to claim his car did not kill her as photos show she was not by his car but had jumped on the hood of a parked car. The other two deaths were cops in a helicopter crash. Unrelated to the car crash.

Try 1
The other two were in the helicopter. Maybe you should stop watching the media.

>The fact that this man killed 3
Stopped reading. Blatant propaganda.

0/10 shilling

sage and hide boys

It's been condemned by literally ALL right wing news sources and commentators faggot.
Now explain why you haven't condemned this yet?
google.com/amp/amp.dailycaller.com/2017/08/10/anti-trump-nutjob-arrested-for-murder-of-gop-committeeman-neighbor/

Who is "the right?" Who are its leaders? Politicians? Media personalities? People like David Duke? Whose responsibility is it to speak for "the right"?

It is an on going investigation. I will give you that. But even if the man was panicked, why didn't he try to reverse first?

And if he did have the intent suddenly as if "I have to get out of her, I have to escape and I am going to just plow right though" that is now murder.

But the courts will decide that.

What should of been decided was that the right called out this event as it unfolded. Instead, as I seeing here, you all are praising it. That doesn't do anything but make anyone in the middle or even on the left, look in disgust and fear, seriously fear, that we are on the brink of mass riots and a civil war.

We just might be going that route, and again everyone here is itchy but it isn't helping your cause when you want your cause to be the better appeal to the public.

1 post dickcliking meme flag
No real reference, just some shitty .word doc
Meme flags abound to repost
>I forgot how to green text my sarcasm
(sorry bruv, too many threads, you're not any of those things, the rest of this is true)

I hope ISIS takes out the internet first so you can all cry in the basement for a week because no one fucking cares. you LARP faggots (I'm not picking sides, both sides) will be first. I'm happy to curb stomp you both.

You ignore the fact the government plots against it's own citizens and have have become puppets to their subversion. We want many of the same things, but while you allow the government to subvert this by playing you against each other, they increase military budgets.
>I voted for trump, I still stand behind him. He proposed an increase to the military budget, AND THE HOUSE AND SENATE ADDED MONEY.

Fuck you all. we are here to find some common ground. Go back to stormfagging or r3ddit if you disagree. I can't make u leave. I'll spit in your face (verbally) or fight you if you 970.
No weapons, just a man to man fight, I'll buy you a beer after.
But seriously, fuck you all for letting shareblue divide my brothers. Stop being so pushed by everything you read and think for yourself.

You let the little things distract you from the truth like a pack mouse with something shiny. I'm not even mad, I'm purposeful. I want to beat you until you no longer shit up this board with your hate.
Sarcasm, vitrol, bantz, let's just back to our roots.

He was just a lone wolf no one knows when they next lone wolf attack is coming and least of all who it will be.

Comrade or Companion is a term used even in the US Military for a fellow soldier. Yes, I am well aware of the rhetoric of it being heavily a Soviet term. More than often we call them brothers in arms.

I am still Neutral. I will no delve into any side's politics. It only derails from the topic at hand.

If what you are saying has any merit, why hasn't this been addressed publicly? Why haven't the right stood up and said, "This event is very tragic and we never wished this upon anyone."

What makes the right look so bad is that there is no empathy or sympathy for the ones who died and were injured. Instead it was praised and with laughter.

You know what everyone else sees? That being "Evil" I am not here to get into conspiracy, what evidence there is or thoughts of the driver, that is up to the courts to decide. But it is the inaction of the right that is speaking louder than words. Then to top it off, with sites like Daily Stormer. It is no wonder that the MSM as you say, is having their field day.

where the bat hit and the damage to the car is isnt consistent. it looks like someone painted over the pic in Microsoft paint. see at 2:05

Jews own this, Jews and Big Pharma. Drugged out Jew infiltrator goes nuts.

No one knew him...he insinuated his way into the rally via couture.

though it doesnt change the fact he hit the car. it also turns out the kid driving is schizophrenic

I need the original videos of the car james field i am looking at it and the audio on the one from behind seems edited. The car screech and the scream initially is out of place pls help find the first posts of these things

he looks like a chick in guy clothes from behind

Doge is love you stupid faggot

Do you have any other source?
I heard about 3-4 died and it the same message the MSM push every night. I am not saying they are right as they never do get any facts straight on anything. And they don't talk about any of the others that were killed or injured for that matter as they keep putting up that one picture of that girl. That is it. Then there was that helicopter crash with the two cops, but that is not related to the toll they are claiming nor to what this man did.

Now if they are trying to call out the numbers as being related and related to this man, well don't call me the troll for miss information. Blame the Media.

>car crash caused shockwaves that downed police helicopter
SAGE
FAGGOT

>Call Him Out
WTF is this? YouTube drama starring iDubbbzTV, Queefstar, Leafy, etc.?

Rekt

Because nobody actually believes he did it

>why didn't he try to reverse first?
simple. Because they attacked him from behind at the beginning. This it was caused him to panic and drive recklessly.
In a fair court he would be charged with manslaughter along with other charges relating to dangerous driving, no doubt. However I highly doubt that will be the case due to media branding.

What makes the right is people being told to think it was bad.
Empathy for enemies is a mental disease.

This is also a definite possibility.

Fucker is badass for shooting down a helicopter, desu.

Thank you for seeing that.
And no matter what, he will get railroaded in court. You can count on that especially with the public opinion strongly opposed to the extremism. (yes the right because look at it)

That being said, the right is on a sinking ship, all you have to do is cut the damn anchor dragging you down. The right tries to make a better image of itself as being gentlemen, yuppies or punks, well here is the chance for consolidarity.

he surely didn't kill 3.

Go away you retarded fucking shill.
>Killed 3
What did he have to do with the helicopter crashing?

The guy was a cunt. But what do you think of the guy who murdered cops then BLM cheering about it. Is this not hypocritical?

Judging by posts on social media I'm beginning to think leftists think that is actually what happened

You just want everyone on the right to be a circular firing squad. A lot of people on the right have condemned it. I'm not sure it wasn't self defense, given how violent antifa was. If he attacked them unprovoked, then that was wrong. But we don't know that yet.

When are you going to condemn Antifa?

Shooting down a helicopter while driving at speed down a street in reverse, no less! Badass indeed.

Why didn't the left call out THIS MAN??!!!

When will liberals take responsibility for THEIR actions?

One AMERICAN psycho driver vs a SEVEN time deported FELON!!!!!!

>Why Didn't the Right Call Him Out?

They did. Saying that they didn't is fake news.

Yeah, it is a warning that everyone is messed up and if things continue on the current path, we all will winde up dead.

That is what fear mongering is. The fear of no means to an end and things just continue to get worse and worse.

You speak of the Dylan Roof incident which he murdered all thouse blacks in that church. But you say no one came after you? Not you personally but how about your ideology such as attacking the symbolism and the heritage of it.

Boy waves confederate flag, Confederate flags removed along with statues, creates alt-right movement to protest said removal, man drives car through crowd.

If you all called out this creton sooner, you probably wouldn't be dealing with such an escalating opposition now would you?

But don't think the Left is so innocent either, you think with all the riots that shop owners are too happy with their windows smashed in and molotovs tossed about burning their cars for no reason? HELL NO Think is, we are the ones being pinched here. Why should anyone care about any side, when they are shown they don't care themselves?

see

>The fact that this man killed 3
So he killed the helicoptor pilots too? Amazing. That must me military grade spec ops equipment he used.

Wow, talk about a story that hasn't had much of a spotlight. That is just sick.

Not a Nazi but I just want all the lefty fucks driven over. I'm beyond the point of caring how bad that could sound to an average non-political retard...and in fact if they can't comprehend why tolerant non-Nazis like me want lefties driven over, then I also want them driven over too.

Dunno about that but the posts I've been seeing people spread have included the two cops with the girl, and saying that the right is responsible for all three
As if antifa isn't equally responsible for the cops crashing (however much responsibility is there), or as if they don't regularly call for the deaths of white cops and their movement didn't directly inspire the killing of what, 8 cops?

But there were clearly fewer people behind him than there were in front of him. Logic would dictate that "Sacrifice the few to save the many." Clearly he chose to drive forward.

Of course, this will be argued in court and who knows what his story will be.

Still, there hasn't been any statements that shown concideration to the family, about the event for calling it a tragic, so on and so fourth. If the right were open about that, perhaps the heat would cool a bit even if not much, it still not a good thing to laugh and poke fun.

anons getting sup'd up b.

>killed 3

You still act as this is a war. In war, we are taught to demonize our enemy so when we come face to face, we don't hesitate to pull the trigger. This isn't some gook in the jungle. These are Americans, just as you are. Their idealogies might differ greatly from your own. But you all were born here, lived here, grew up here and were raised here. You aren't fighting WWII. This isn't the Russian Front.

One big thing, you protest the removal of a confederate statue but I guess even the right sees it only as being about slavery, it was called a civil war for a reason. You are fighting amongst yourselves.

The heat wouldn't cool, they'd see it as weakness and exploit it. Actually some have already done that and they've twisted it to exploit it, essentially "saying you think this is wrong isn't enough, you now have to renounce all your beliefs and acquiesce to us if you want atonement".
Anyway, if you've never monitored these things, apologizing only makes it worse because it shows they can use the emotion against you.

>killed 3
he didn't kill the cops you dumbfuck.

I actually don't really care about the confederate statue desu but this is a silent war to me as the actions of these delusional morons will lead to completely fucking up our countries
Also I'm surrounded by them usually and they appear to see it as a war to, with how much they seem to think people who think "I as a white don't want to be a minority and don't think the amount of immigration we've had is a good thing" deserve to die/be imprisoned/tortured/etc

See that is how the MSM is, again, it isn't like we don't see it. They don't tell you the whole story nor do they give you any details. They bend the facts and leave you scratching your head of what on earth is going on.

But yes, the MSM groups all 3 deaths as being murders, they keep talking about the girl and the driver than ran her over. I know of the Helicopter Crash and the cops but the way the news spins it, it makes is sounds as if 3 were ran over and 2 died in the helicopter which is unrelated. So please excuse the confusion.

I don't know what to say here.

I think that both sides have its extreames, then you have thouse who takes it up to 11. This is just the case which someone decided to take it up to 11. Anything could of tipped this over the edge. (conspiracy aside)

Thing is, what is being said? What is being done.
And if this guy did act alone, then alone he shall be. Cast him out from yourselves or at the very least of what occurred as a result.

You still haven't DISAVOWED David Duke you Nazi fag.

>killed 3
So what do you think he did, crash his car into a flying helicopter?

/thread

This guy single handedly destroyed any credibility we had and associated it with chimping out. It would of been glorious if he was trapped and surrounded by people beating his car and he ran people over to leave. Instead he targeted them like a coward. Does not represent anything we stand for. He was an idiot.

>Murder is murder
Accidents do happen. It does not make it right. Had someone started beating on my car, Id have sped off also irrelevant of the crowd. They will move or be moved. At the point in time when I am being violently attacked, I will protect myself at any and all costs irrelevant of the lives around me. Put yourself into a car where someone you perceive as a threat to you starts beating on your car. Anyone who watched video of any riot knows full well that once one ape starts beating on something, they all will.

Who the fuck protests in a street? Protesters had no permit, and no permission and were breaking the law by organizing. They were breaking the law by defying the state of emergency.

They break laws, and what happens? Exactly what the state of emergency was designed to prevent.

You guys, ALL of you got what you deserved. Play stupid games win stupid prizes. It is too early to make dodge jokes? If you can't dodge it, ram it.

Even if the someone hit the car and he panic, another was killed as a result. He also was in a car which puts allot between him and everyone else.

Now there isn't a huge comparison I can make but if the situation were as many are now claiming, "self defense" then let's change the scenario. Say that you were on the street and your life was threatened and you pulled a gun and shot the assailant, but as a result your bullet passes through and hits another innocent by standard. Say the by standard was his brother. Now the courts will determine whether or not leathal force was justifeid but fact someone else died. If the man whom shot them have no remorse, what will that say to, how about the jury.

The Jury are the public looking at this event. The by standards are the people injured and the one who died. The assailant is whom ever cause the panic (if this is even the case which we will soon find out). Fact is, we haven't heard his side yet.

The right how ever hasn't shown much consideration for this as being a tragedy. I am sure it shocked the left just as much as the right. And again, the ones in the middle are trying to make heads or tails of a situation which is putting the nation in a state of panic.

Because the Alt-right are White people who believe in the legal system we created in this country. By the way, THIS IS THE REASON WHY YOU HAVE TO GO BACK.

We also believe in something called 'innocent until proven guilty.'

We also have something called 'intellect' 'impartiality' and 'critical thinking.'

So, when we see that his car was literally being beaten apart by sub-human animals who were going to kill him, we believe he should have a fair trial.

THIS IS YOUR CIVIC NATIONALISM, FAGGOTS.

ONLY WHITES COULD HAVE CREATED WESTERN CIVILIZATION, AND ONLY WE CAN MAINTAIN IT.

THIS ISN'T FUCKING REALITY TV