The helicopter

I have one question: how did it crash?

If the cause is still unknown then we need to find out

Other urls found in this thread:

broadcasting.com/archives/feed/5431
youtube.com/watch?v=ahhXyl61TA4
ntsb.gov/about/employment/_layouts/ntsb.aviation/brief2.aspx?ev_id=20100512X45440&ntsbno=ERA10TA261&akey=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They had to land that's why they did several circles above the protest right at the time of the accident.

mechanical issues, brownout, human error, ... who the fuck knows.

antifa manpads

Probably had video of the driver being harassed to the point of vehicular self defense. That clearly had to be neutralized. Zappy zap cash.

interstellar swamp gas of course.

Probably an accident. I doubt anyone there had rocket launchers, or even "assault rifles".

Seriously, when I saw this, I thought it was going to be a bigger deal than the car crash. Not being talked about at all.

The pilots looked down at the ensuing retardation and instantly lost a triple digit amount of IQ points.

What's the story on the helicopter?

It crashed. 2 died. Likely an accident. The only reason anyone cares is because it happened at Unite the Right. Any other time this would have been on local stations only, and we wouldn't give a shit.

Apparently it had crashed before. It seems to have a spotty maintenance record. VA likes to think it has low taxes and is fiscally responsible. I am sure a small city like Charlottsville is saving money on helicopter maintenance. The NTSB is investigating.

They had to shoot down the only eyewitness that had the real video

More important question is "did it crash?"

I have seen zero proof or evidence provided that any helicopter crashed, or that anyone died in such. The controllers of the narrative, always like to have some dead policemen woven into significant events (like that silly Dallas hoax shootup) the imaginary dead policemen makes the event very 'powerful' and somber, makes the event into a more like religious ritual, to feed the braindead minds of the sheeple, to make them worship the state.

It's hard as fuck to get half helicopter into a tree any other way.

Too many commies onboard

Pigs thought they could fly, found out they couldn't. End of story.

People were flying drones around the area to get footage of the protest. I would bet money that one caused this crash and it will be used to bring in stricter controls on their use.

Supposedly a civilian drone struck the tail rotor, but that may be just a rumor.

It was a VA State trooper helicopter, troopers on the ground supposedly for security. the whole things reeks of a freemason hoax.

"technical issues"

Thread from last night Op linked broadcasting.com/archives/feed/5431
Need a premium account to listen.

not really a "conspiracy" yet quite a plausible theory.

youtube.com/watch?v=ahhXyl61TA4

wow I didn't even link, I'm mental.

Me too. All the threads about it gets pruned pretty fast.

Actually, that sounds plausible.

Probably just a rumor so far. But

those whirly birds fall out of the sky all the time.

i saw nazis shooting guns at it

no flight recorder, no voice recorder, no distress call. how convenient.

plot twist; the driver of the car hit the helicopter

Really? I really feel like something is up with all this crazy shit that happened over the weekend

Don't underestimate the americans retardation

Maybe they got laser penned by the "peaceful protestors" so they are covering it up?

The ((*Industrial workers of the world))) shot it down

there were big guys on the plane.

How many VA trooper helicopters have went down prior? likely ZERO until majically right about the time this dodge deal went down.

was it a state owned helicopter?

Swamp gas, now leave it alone.

see if that area had a clearing to land

Hydraulic fluid leak in a tube that lead to the helicopter elevators

yes VA state trooper copter + state troopers on the ground. the operation was state troopers

It's a Police Helicopter and was deployed to watch the protest.
How much money do you fuckers want to bet they had a camera rolling and picked up something they shouldn't have?

they say it's troopers in the helicopter but it could have been cia. it would be interesting to see if there was a clear landing zone

It did a "building #7".

That's exactly what I feel like happened.

The pilot realized that The Right was not in fact United nor will they ever be. So he an heroed.

apparently, there was a buzz.

Copter was n31va.

It crashed before in 2010 according to NTSB.

Today's crash was probably faulty repair job.

No conspiracy with the copter folks, just incompetency.

ntsb.gov/about/employment/_layouts/ntsb.aviation/brief2.aspx?ev_id=20100512X45440&ntsbno=ERA10TA261&akey=1

>How much money do you fuckers want to bet they had a camera rolling and picked up something they shouldn't have?
hur dur da gubment shot it out of da sky, can pol get any more autistic ?

seems odd that a police helicopter would not have a flight data recorder and a voice recorder.

Not really. Most small planes and helicopters have neither. It's terrible, but true. Also, source?

Indeed, it was a Panzer division a Tiger II took it out

I know a high profile aviation attorney who swears she would never take a sightseeing helicopter flight in Hawaii because for some reason they crash all the time there.

articles all over stating no data recorder, no distress call per ntsb. seems a police copter would have at least a recorder of some type.

Bump

You'd be surprised. In the 1980's, a small plane collided with a DC-9 over LA; only then were small planes and helicopters forced to have transponders. They still don't have to have an FDR or a CVR.

it was the jet fuel melting the steel beams