Goo Gone General - /ggg/ - Fuck off seed bomb fag edition

Welcome to /ggg/ Goo-Gone General This thread is dedicated to delivering a massive blow to the worlds biggest internet company for the roles that they play when it comes to:
>Removing comments, views, and Likes from YouTube videos
>Modifying search results
> Hiring foreign workers and illegals
>Promoting left-wing causes and movements
>Censoring anyone on right of Mao Zedong
>Pursuing a monopoly over all information and attempting to control reality
>Being anti-science
>Cementing the supremacy of SJWism in corporate culture

THE BIG NEWS: #OperationGooGone tutorial is finally out. It's so easy even an infant can use the Goo Gun now. #OperationGooGone hashtag is being shadowbanned when posted on Verified users Tweets. We have video proof and screenshots of this which you can see here:
>twatter.com/JadeAube/status/895935888110354432
> VIDEO: vid.me/DDQEB

We are the only one’s who are going to take the fight to humanity’s biggest enemies.. Antifa, CNN, ISIS, Shia LeBoeuff, and now Google. Please join us and share your ideas on how we might go about this momentous and necessary task.

Current Tasks:
We have a script that works in conjunction with AdNauseum to click on the most costly Google Ads, plz run it.:
>pastebin.com/23gXq753
>jsfiddle.net/codefag/dfyk4zaa/

We have some good twitter posts going on so please Like, RT, and comment on then:
>twatter.com/JadeAube/status/897249927172063232 twatter.com/JadeAube/status/895454619291209729
>twatter.com/JadeAube/status/895140019219902468

Here are the links to our files on imgur, give them views, upvotes, and comments:
>im(durrr)gur.com/Pj5FLB2 im(durr)gur.com/YFBMUTa
>im(durr)gur.com/254Ya9i
>im(durr)gur.com/hUgOFKm
>im(durr)gur.com/0wdgzoa

Reddit post, Upvote, and Comment:
>pleebit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6tr6oy/putting_the_hurt_on_globalist_google_new_chrome

Make sure to hit plebbit. It's already cooking on Twitter but we need plebbits retard strength

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YBu6p5vFMy4
protonmail.com/
re(erase
replicant.us/
addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/adnauseam/
browserleaks.com/canvas.
winhelp2002.mvps.org/hosts.htm
techspot.com/news/63536-brave-speedy-browser-strips-out-web-tracker-ads.html
sitepoint.com/interview-brendan-eich-ceo-brave/
reddit.com/r/firefox/comments/6t2uz6/firefox_and_george_soros/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

oy vey

The AdNauseum plugin was written by jews. Fuck off OP.

Noscript, and ublock. Fuck the rest.

>Alternatives to Google software, and websites:

youtube.com/watch?v=YBu6p5vFMy4

bump

If these other programs will work with the script and are better then feel free to tell us all about it. Otherwise shut your dumbfuck mouth

DO any of you have any recommendations on an email client to use instead of gmail? I am already using Brave and Duckduckgo.

Stop being a faggot.

>protonmail.com/
is your best option by far.

Se this video for alternative software and websites

Thank you for the info.

Can you guys go more in depth what the scripts do, and if how exactly does this affect my client?

From what I've seen it's the most lightweight, simple, and uninvasive bot imaginable. The script just loads too tiny tabs which if you click on your main browser window will not jump over top of it... The tabs search through a list of 100 expensive search terms and proceeds to click on the ads and after 5 seconds it does another search term.

I would use a VPN and/or proxy with this for good measure. No point in messing around with it, better safe that sorry.

Don't forget to upvote and comment on the reddit post based MAGApedes!

>re(erase me)dd.it/6tr6oy

Just some alternatives I found here. We need a DEFINITIVE guide to completely replacing Google services on Windows desktop PCs and Android phones/tablets. The info is out there in bits n pieces.

for phones, some versions of xiaomi phones are completely google-less but the miui UI is pure shit and has a forum run by pooinloos on a powertrip

I've looked into replicant.us/ - open source Android though the phone offerings are limited (Galaxy S3 seems most advanced) and turnkey options expensive. Google has made it too easy for users to not trouble with alternatives

yea i agree, even xiaomi now sells a lot of stuff with all Gapps included. This is a major problem tho, because the zero cost, ease of use and integration of lots of stuff is what gave them a huge majority of the market. It might be easier for pc users to give up G, but on phones you are fucked any direction you look

Honestly, what google did was basically the only choice that wouldn't have ended in them losing money. Sure, it's a terrible choice ethically, morally, etc., but financially, it was a good decision.

It's always been "so what's the problem with a little data mining?" with G but now it's different. They went from censoring what's illegal to censoring what they think should be illegal. The SJW slippery slope in tech companies has gotten very steep recently

Its hard to be good, its easy to be evil.

the solution to that is simple tho, just regulate them in a way where they can only filter stuff that illegal according to the law, not according to the rules they make up on the fly when they dislike something.
On a side note, i read somewhere about the idiots suing Trump for blocking them on twitter, and if that goes on there might be some nasty surprises for twitter at the end.

Use Gwant instead of google search, it's great for daily stuff. And it's great on the video search thing. I suspect that it doesn't identify you to youtube.

I admit I had to use google for looking for old historic books from the 1800s tho.

Firing Damore, of course.

Also you don't need all that bullshit to install AdNauseum for firefox. Just install the extension:
addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/adnauseam/

I think it has a better interface compared to google

bump fuck google

bump fuck google forever

The tutorial specifies that is all you need to do for Firefox.

Firefox joined Soros on a common social effort for ""'Justice"""

well fuck me that IS the Chrome logo not the FF one. my bad

I followed the instructions but ad naseam has only clicked one ad and will not click anymore. It also stays paused in private mode and I cannot find a way to un-pause it. Using Firefox, any tips??

Also, the script is opening little windows and not tabs.

bump

have another bump, fuck google

Why isn't this shit working????

Pale Moon user here. Don't fall for the adnauseum scam. Pale Moon comes de-Googled — something that Waterfox and Brave (and Chrome, Chromium, and Firefox) are not.

I use the Compact Moon theme. Privacy, defeating trackers, and eliminating ads are my goal. Addons I recommend are:

All-In-One Gestures
Blender
Click&Clean
Cookies Exterminator
Decentraleyes
Greasemonkey (with Sup Forums X)
HTTPS Everywhere
Privacy Settings
uBlock Origin
uMatrix

Then, strip out any dormant Google connection — Run Pale Moon. Type "about:config" in the url bar, search for "safebrows". Delete the two url entries you see on the right side. To enable anti-fingerprinting, search for "canvas.poisondata". Double click to toggle it to true. To test that it is working, go here - browserleaks.com/canvas. You should have a new signature each time you refresh.

Then, block ads and trackers before they even get to your pc — Modify your HOSTS file.
winhelp2002.mvps.org/hosts.htm

That combination is how you defeat ads and trackers and SJWfox, and how you disconnect from Google. For further de-googling, use ProtonMail for email. Use searx.com or qwant.com for searches. For further privacy, consider using a VPN such as PrivateInternetAccess. For better privacy, use a VPN that originates out of a country that isn't a member of the Fourteen Eyes.

POTUS Trump just RTd Posobeic. Posobeic has been RTing me all week. I'm one degree deperated from Trump. 99% confirmed that Trump also has read my tweets and knows about #OperationGooGone

>twatter.com/joe012594/status/897300043652268032

bump

That's what it is supposed to do.

Adnauseam won't click the google ads in the windows. What am I doing wrong?

Have you refreshed the AdVault? Sometimes you have to do that to get updated numbers.

I haven't used it with fiorefox, just chrome, but another thing to try would be to refresh the script page, then hit "Start", again. I have occasionally had to do that.

godlike
you have no idea what youre talking about kid, go fuck off to Sup Forums and larp about being an epic chinkbook user

Yeah, still getting nothing. I want to help fuck over google so bad.

>BRAVE
>Full Hodor

Welcome to the botnet. Brave's creator, the same guy who made Javascript which is a primary instrument to spy on you and trample on your privacy, has made no secret of the fact that he fully intends to collect and package your tracking data and sell it to advertisers.

"Once Brave has 7+ million users, the company will use your browsing history and share industry-standard ad categories with publishers. Armed with this data, they'll be able to place appropriate ads. Is it still invasive? Sure, to an extent. But Brave is hoping users will be able to look past that and is even planning to offer a small financial incentive to do so."

Fuck off.

techspot.com/news/63536-brave-speedy-browser-strips-out-web-tracker-ads.html

sitepoint.com/interview-brendan-eich-ceo-brave/

The CEO's plan is to lure in users by making claims of "privacy", and then he fully intends to exploit that user base as a marketing ploy to sell clicks back to advertisers. Brave is a scam.

Also, Hodor.

Hmmmmmmmm. In the previous thread, there was a leaf who seemed to be having the same issue as you. He finally got it working in Mozilla (though he would have to refresh the AdVault to see the new clicks).

The only other thing I can think of is to try running it in a non-Incognito browser.

Total retarded, stop being retarded.

Brave is great. Prove it touches google servers or eat shit.

>Javascript is a instrument of spying.

JAVASCRIPT IS JUST A LANGUAGE, WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT

It's like the leftypol wants to fuck up the boycott, and they are getting away with it!

The real disinfo campaign, and Sup Forums can't even notice it

>Brave's creator makes no secret of the fact that your privacy is forfeit

See the links here -

You only use paid ads, if you turn it on, what fucking drugs are you on, stop ruining the boycott retarded faggot

Don't use protonmail. They reqd your emails and have the ability t remove your whole account wot no warning.

yea that is also another valid reason to fucking abandon firefox. It has gone downhill since they fired that guy

What the fuck are you talking about.

The best option is to host your own shit. ProtonMail free only have 500mb, but it's encrypted.

Google also can read emails, and probably their bots do. Host a webservice if you want more control, if you want normie friendly shit, use protonMail.

Fuck off Brazilian shill. Use a tripcode so I can filther you out

It's like the shills WANT to boycott the google boycott... hmmm rly makes me think

Literally can't find your quote on being invasive in any of your links. You are really a lefty faggot, shilling for your masters.

They have filters, spam filters, word 'triggers' and they can shut down your account for abuse and fraud.
Some guy got his account deleted cause he posted his protonmail account on the deep web.
You're so retarded go browse Sup Forums before you start thinking you know everything about tech
Qwant is owned by Jews. I love how you reccomend Qwant but not DDG. They are both on level of jewery and Qwant just makes it so obvious.

>yfw this hue is so technically retarded he doesn't know Java can do this
I bet you use Adobe as well lmao

>He doesn't know what Brave's Safebrowsing servers are.

I can only lead you to water. I cannot force you to drink.

fuck off faggot, you are just another disinfo shill ruining the boycott, you and your faggot friends should kys

Qwant is french made, google and duckduckgo are jewish owned, brave was made by a guy who was FIRED from firefox for being RIGHT-WING.

DISINFO SHILLS DESERVE THE ROPE

Facts:

>Brave owner was fired from firefox for being right-wing.
>DuckDuckGo is owned by a BERG.
>Qwant is french owned.
>Firefox is siding with SOROS on a """SOCIAL CRUSADE""".
>The best alternative is to HOST YOUR OWN SHIT, the second best is finding normie friendly that care about privacy more than google, and substitute google products already
>Disinfo shills don't want you to ditch google, they want you confused and discussing stupid shit, while the campaign don't get any traction

If you don't like a service, just use another, just don't use google, and just don't feed the disinfo faggot shills. They will never tell you to ditch google already, they will just feed endless discussions with lies and misquotes.

Beware of the disinfo shills.

Disinfo. Is that all you can scream? I mean that's all your government does when someone tells them your economy is crashing.

1) Qwants search engine is shit
2) Its security isn't enforced
3) It is hosted in France, and this (my) country is a enemy of anonymity and freedom, and operates a mass surveillance on its population.

And brave has shit add-on support. Firefox has enough extensions from other websites tracking you and blocking non-free JavaScript

>Firefox is siding with Soros.
You are wrong Mozilla sent out an announcement that, that in fact was a joke, a fake new website wrote it. Like clickbait.
Could you go read a book before posting anything tech related again?

This kind of stuff is part of the problem: use this, but not that and never the other thing that the other guy says to use. We need infographics to clear all this up. This shit is confusing especially when stormfags chime in because a service owner has a Jewish name

Go onto Sup Forums. They are much more better. The Brazilian made a good infograph here but literally 1st recommended he shittest programs he could have, while the others are perfectly fine, see

>fake new website
I found out through an in-browser announcement that Mozilla was being financed by Soros.

The dev posted it on reddit.

I'll have to search tho a direct link would help. Firefox not a website told me Soros and Mozilla were teaming up (funds of course) to fight "fake news"

Also not to branch topics tho everyone should know "fake news" was indirectly hatched out of Facebook click bait monetisation schemes. Facebook Corp is the originator of fake news

>google gets paid per ad click by private individuals or companies who want to advertise
>install a script to "click" tons of such ads, transferring money from advertisers to google for each click
>this hurts google somehow
You're literally funding google by doing this, retards. The only way this will hurt them is if so many people do it that advertisers start losing faith and stop taking out ads with google, and that will take a LONG time.

Seriously, are all those shitty "fake news" websites? Kill yourself aussie faggot.

Can't you see this dude is here to sow distrust, and fuck up the boycott?

I'm using brave, and it's working fine enough for me not to miss chrome.

Also I'm using qwant, and it is the best alternative to google I ever found. Still, I had to resort to google to find some old books and pdfs. But it's still great.

I didn't use the protonMail yet.

That's the plan. We aren't high time-preference niggers.

reddit.com/r/firefox/comments/6t2uz6/firefox_and_george_soros/

Do you know how easy it is to provide false Information. Do you know what the Holocaust is

Also, brave ad thingy only works if you turn it on. It comes off by default.

Go ahead, Soros faggot dick sucker. I hope he rapes you too.

@JackPosobeic just got retweeted by POTUS @realDonaldTrump. So I'm technically 1 degree removed from Prez since Jack regularly RTs me. OMG this fucking timeline man!!

You still haven't taken into account that it has no extensions.

Also keep thinking Soros is all behind it you absolute retard. Even though I just debunked it. I mean its your loss lmao

It's in the first link.

Trump 99.99% confirmed for knowing about Sup Forums cause Posobeic retweeted me for the entire Eric Clanton takedown operation and has been retweeting me since #OperationGooGone started.

Anyone else going to the Mountain View March?

God damn it niggers. If you're going to edit that fucking graph do a good fucking job. I wish I had the original version saved so I could edit it better myself because the more I see it edited the more fucked it becomes.

>Good looking infographic.
>Doesn't explain what the extension does.

Do you know what white is

Yeh, that seems kind of important. I will let them know. Thanks :)

Is there any effort being made to actually get this information to advertisers? Unless they know, all they'll see is that they're getting more click-throughs than they had been, but without an increase in actual customers. I would guess their most likely response would be to just take out more ads, thus giving even more money to google.

I didn't realise someone had finally developed a usable method of attacking the ad industry by simulating worthless ad clicking. Been looking forward to this. We support it for wastly different reasons but thanks regardless.

U know google don't pay the people is they get spam clicks.

Perfect, that just mean they will have that much harder of a fall

And this is bad how? No matter what they do it ends up being a victory for the #OperationGooGone people.

Also if you think that they're good enough to detect spam clicks from countless normie computers you've drank the Google is somehow God kool-aid

bump

Because then you're literally doing nothing by having this script run

can you assholes stop editing the info images in fucking paint

Thankfully for all of us that's not the case

I'm pleased to see that Pale Moon is where it belongs.

It is.????

>convincing retards to autoclick google ads for your adsense scam in order to stick it to the sjws

I'm only posting this because I'm jealous I didn't think of it first.