Happy, cont

American white male here, married to Asian female.
Just got done eating my dinner of Japanese curry and fried pork cutlet on rice. She's doing the dishes at the moment- she let me scrape the bottom of the curry pot before she did. Hnnng.

Maybe I'll have her put on her nurse uniform tonight.

Good for you man, I hope you look your children in the eye one day and see nothing but a soulless void, just like your wife.

dont brag

I'm not saying white girls aren't OK, but if you aren't trying to get with an Asian nurse, there's something wrong with you.

this.
kill yourself race traitor. You're contributing to the end of us all.

>they lack that indefinable something

The weakest of all critiques

B8, azn girls are uggo

>>they lack that indefinable something
Your kids won't look like you, faggot. That's what he's talking about.

Lol
>not mixing your genes with higher IQ Asian genetics because muh skin color
>not enjoying home cooked meals and traditional gender roles because muh race

It must be really in-füerer-iating (i butchered that pun)

My kid looks too much like me, poor girl!

S A G E

>Japan
Why would you say this? Are you trying to scare white men away so you can hoard them? Why? It isn't like you're doing anything with them!

Im white, just on a vacation. I tought azn's looked ok before. But now? Jesus christ are you guys blind?
THEY DON'T LOOK LIKE MY ANIMES AT ALL

White men who date asian women are the same as niggers who date white women. They're losers who can't handle their own women

>>>they lack that indefinable something
>Your kids won't look like you, faggot. That's what he's talking about.
I have 2 happas. both look more like me then asian mom.

Fried panko pork = dead by 50.

If the Raise act increases Asian immigration I'm leaving this shithole of a country. You can go make as many autistic hapa retards as you want. I'm going to Poland or Hungary and living there until the US breaks apart.

kys race traitor

shes going to use your child as a paycheck
then impregnate by another guy and use that kid as a paycheck
>muh asian female meme

They can't look like you if they have the asian eyes fuck off racemixer

Hey u were here too

Does she look like a rat? Most of them do.

Also, I'm very glad my kids look like me and have blue eyes.

This entire thread is a slide thread, its on here every day, i blame jews, shills, /r/hapas, John bettendorf and his eurasian tiger faggots

seriously, asian women are white men's cock puppets and there is nothing any of you can do about it. This shit isnt going away, not ever. I bet this trash thread isnt going anywhere either.

whites should make more whites too, but they should also seed the fuck out of as many asian whores as possible. They should use east asian women from asia as scabs upon the union of feminism, to bring them down and ensure feminists die fat ugly and alone or with Tyrones children.

Wow, this is so realistic. How could anyone even suspect your a lonely right-wing virgin living with Mom?

Dating Central/Eastern European women is probably better. At least your kid will be white and not have mental problems.

I know

I'm going to have loads of white kids probably more then your average white family since I'm pretty wealthy.

Lol I said Asian, not white.

Good for you I guess, Love is love and you got one life and all.

Shame she isn't white though.

>being crazy isn't my fault, it's mom's

You should beat her up, and then drive angrily.

Racemixing is never good, you just bring more non whites into the world kys.

>They can't look like you if they have the asian eyes fuck off racemixer
But what if they dont?

T. I have never had a long relationship with an asian

Pic with timestamp

this

>Delusional yellowfever faggot blogposting.

Nice bait, here's a (You).

Lol married 11 years, try again!