Native American right wing here

Hello Sup Forums This is not about you. this is a direct message to the niggers that have been flooding this thread recently. Listen to me and hear me well shitskin if you think for one moment we will aid you or stand with you in any kind of civil conflict with the whites you are horribly mistake. We will not side with you. If anything we will side with the whites. We would never want to live in a nation run by niggers. You come after the white man,you will have the first nations to deal with you dirty apes. And for the record no you where not the original natives and any black man who says he has native in him is a liar. Our people consider it a shame beyond any to lay with a nigger. fuck off and stop using us for your shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YSL8k0AfWmA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Got a smoke tho

Rock on , Crazy Horse.... we'll see if we can kick you down some prime hunting grounds instead of those dusty rezzes.

1/16th native american

Native Americans feel instinctual racial solidarity with Mexicans, whether they admit it or not. There is no other explanation for the silence among them, and their reflexive hatred of Trump. Your people by large have an intuitive understanding that Hispanic immigration is RACIALLY a Native reconquest of the continent. Just wait though, eventually Mexicans will political assert themselves as Native Americans. They will undercut the northern tribes politically by attempting to use Indian treaty presidents, and white guilt to justify themselves.

North America is going to become an 85-95 IQ backwater like it was 500 years ago. Only this time it will retain small pockets of a white overclass and an Asian overclass in others. Mestizos will make up the bulk of the population, and blacks will be at the bottom.

Viva Braziliforniacation

yeah indians kick off for the white man and we'll give you the shitlib natural areas back- woodstock, san francisco forests, all of it.

precedents*

>Native Americans feel instinctual racial solidarity with Mexicans, whether they admit it or not. There is no other explanation for the silence among them

The Native Americans are silent because there isn't that many of them and they mostly hang out in their own areas. They have bigger problems than being triggered by some statue 400km away.

Mexicans are not natives. Fucking kill yourself commie

you spelled jews wrong

I'm not talking about statues. I'm talking about immigration. Natives have a magical eternal race card, and they've only played it to fight a stupid pipeline. They're drunk, dumb, lazy, and ignorant, and most seem happy enough seeing bronze faces moving in, even if they speak Spanish.

Mexicans are genetically Native. I don't think they have any claim because of that. I'm saying that's why I think the northern tribes are silent about Hispanic mass immigration.

this. excellent op. many thanks.

reaction face to all things nigger.

>2022, fourth year of the Second American Civil War
>Antifa has the Rightist capital of Dallas surrounded on all sides. >Thousands wail as skirt-clad hordes of beta males forcibly extract babies from their mothers arms,castrating them with a hot knife.
>Suddenly, from the North, 50,000 Apache horsemen, done up in full ceremonial garb, come screaming down upon the Antifa encampment.
>Safety pins and tiki torches are no match for the power of a Tomahawk to the head.

>Mexicans aren't native
Are you saying they're white then?

Mexicans are rape babies. I doubt they care about half breeds
Indians are quiet because there are like 4 of them left.

ginnah chum, u got chip-ins?

I have the intelligence to know there is not a white man living today that has wronged me. I can name you five niggers from this week alone and we are not even into tuesday. Do you whites really think you are alone in your hatred for niggers? We hate them even more than you probably do.

Fuck off commifag

Don't complicate yourselfs more than what you need to.

By the time this it's over our people will be safe.

G8 b8 m8 I r8 8/8

Mexicans trying to claim relation to Native Americans.. lol... Aztlan attempt

We was Aztecs and shit!

Fuck yeah. Based indipede am I right cenapedes? Hit that upboat!

>>Mexicans aren't native
>Are you saying they're white then?

They are Mestizos for the most part.

Atta boy keep the hate alive. Stupid fucking niggers no one likes them

I voted for Trump. That nigger obama did shit for my people. Trumps bringing jobs back and is already doing a lot more for me then that lazy half breed faggot. Obama was a nigger president for the niggers and no one else.

Most legally defined Native Americans in the US are genetically Mestizo too.

Amen brother

for

Go back to Siberia faggot

People in africa don't even like them. African niggers can't even stand Ameri-nigs. And they think my lot are gonna help them? How much crack are these animals smoking?

SHEEEIT! WE WUZ DA RIGINAL BONA FITE REAL AUTHINIC 100% NATIVE AMERIKANGZ YUMSAYIN

Nigger detected. This is probably one of those animals who says they were the real native Americans. Like how they were the real jews,the real egyptians,the real vikings ect. You can't be everything nigger.

but we wuz native americun and shiiet

tfw 1/16th Native
tfw the natives had it right
>inb4 "lol they didn't invent the wheel tho

You are wrong.

The devil has been let loose to deceive mankind because within the next decade we will achieve post scarcity. We will live with bounty in worlds of our own making.

I.e. Your communist utopia.

The devil knows this and knows what it means for his ability to sow hatred and racial discord. He is pushing hard for blood and death to prevent our ascendancy over him.

Peace begets peace and those that live by the sword die by the sword

Whites and natives always hated niggers more than each other. Many whites in america also have some native blood.

Well yeah white chicks are hot. What brave would want to stick his cock in a sheboon? Of course there are white-native mixes.

This is the kind of inane babble that westerners are going to be spewing the day China lands on Mars. Whites will be naval gazing and eating lotuses, Hispanics will be selling them drugs, and Blacks will be we wuzzing, robbing passed out junkies, and claiming an ancient black scientists was actually the first to land on Mars. Rinse repeat for all time. That is the future of the Americas.

Stop drinking so god damn much

this hideous nigger sow should be working in the field picking sandwiches or something consistent with her low IQ and contempt for the working class

Shut it Ahmed. I don't drink you sand nigger.

Nope. Instead they put her in movies and vogue spreads trying to trick us into thinking thats the new standard of beauty. Of course these are the same kikes who tell you Lena Dunham is a sex symbol.

White guy here. OP, if you aren't just LARPing and are actually a native, just know that I genuinely feel bad for your people. You didn't deserve what you got. Is it patronizing of me to say that? I still don't feel like we owe you or anyone else anything, since conquest is the way of life for humanity, but despite this I hope both of our peoples can thrive well into the future.

well. if anyone can outplay the oppression olympics its gonna be the spearchuckers. well. get to it. start bitching about them. not being sarcasting. i wanna see this shit happen

I agree. I never expected whites to pay me reparations or give me free shit,i never wanted it,i'm no nigger. Only niggers want the world handed to them.

It's too bad that Indians are poor AND have a low fertility rate.

Hey buddy, do you got fifty cents?

I kid you not we had a nigger come to our council to try and scam money. When asked what tribal affiliation he was and so fourth he said and i quote,"My family is all blood related to the chaka khana tribe."

Chaka khan...nigger why? Just why?

Not sure if shitpost

I fucking hate these "black-cherokee" niggers who try to get tribal benefits now that the tribe is good. If you wanted to harvest the rewards, you should've been farming with the tribe, not sitting on your black ass and swooping in the mooch off others. Typical fucking nigger behavior.

You have no idea how frequently this happens, I don't even have a reaction gif suitable for it. All i can do to describe my reaction is imagine the look on Hitler's ghosts face right now looking at Germany. my expression is worse.

Nah man, I get how much it happens. My grandmother was some whore up north in like Minnesota, and put my dad up for adoption. Some Cherokees in Oklahoma took him in and my mom is also about 1/16th Indian too, so I'm about a third Indian, give or take, but I'm pretty much an apple desu

Oklahoma? Shit i live in Stillwater. What are the odds man.

I'm mostly white, but also part Blackfoot and Maori(Australian side). If the rest of the spear chuckers of the world took over, then it would be doom for the natives here. Whites score high on empathy testing and at least gave them reservations. I highly doubt niggers, or Asians would do the same. I don't support this forced propaganda promoting mixing between all races. People should breed on scientific principals. The "everyone is equal" shit the hardcore lefties promote is purely magical thinking. Pic related shows Missouri people discovered the value of bastions on their defensive walls.

Look into Chaco Canyon. The northern natives are different from those central and southern types. The spics brought cannibalism into the American southwest around the year 1200. They are fucking crazy rain forest apes. They have a different demeanor. A lot of the modern central and southern peoples are intermixed with niggers and Arabs.

youtube.com/watch?v=YSL8k0AfWmA

I'm in Tulsa but probably pretty high odds considering OK used to be Indian Territory haha.

Le based Tonto.

your Ubermench, good work master race

Wow small world Sup Forums small world indeed.

Right back at you Reichbro. Hitler had a lot of respect and sympathy for native Americans,Hell the swastika appears throughout the cultures of the southwestern tribes. He knew something.

The northern tribes have an innate fear of the aztec jaguars. Can't say that I blame them.

portland oregon here. every native I have ever met has been conservative. your little ethnostates are great to visit, thanks for the cheap smokes. you guys are total bros. happy to fight along side you in the race war.