WE NARRATIVE NOW

THIS IS A PSA, LADS - STOP GETTING GASLIT BY THE MEDIA. STOP LISTENING TO THAT ANTI-WHITE PIG-LOOKING TINFOIL HAT WEARING PIECE OF SHIT ALEX JONES. THE MEDIA NARRATIVE IS DISINTEGRATING AND WE WILL TURN THIS INTO A WIN WITH OUR WILLINGNESS AND DETERMINATION. THIS IS AN OPPORTUNITY FOR US TO BECOME 'OVERMEN' AND TO SHOW THESE KIKES THEY DON'T RUN THIS COUNTRY ANYMORE. THE PEOPLE WHO ATTENDED CHARLOTTESVILLE ARE AMERICAN HEROES AND WILL BE REMEMBERED AS SUCH, IF ONLY WE CHOOSE THE 14 WORDS AHEAD OF OURSELVES. MAN THE FUCK UP. TURN THIS INTO A WIN. THIS CAN BE THE MOMENT WHERE IDENTITARIANS CHANGE THE WORLD.

WE NARRATIVE NOW. STOP BEING FAGGOTS AND START MAKING HISTORY.

I WAS THERE. ASK WHATEVER YOU WANT. STAY STRONG AND WIN THIS BATTLE YOU WERE BORN FOR.

youtube.com/watch?v=pK96jOyFxAA

A Richard Spencer rally literally got hijacked by actual neo-nazis and the KKK, then proceeded to descend into a riot, and a mentally ill pollack launched a kebab style ramming attack. The media then blamed all of this on this board.

Yeah, shit isn't good faggot.

Canadian inferiority complex coming through as usual. Or, are you just a kike shill?

Either way, fuck off until your pussy stops bleeding, faggot.

The leftist media will use this to convince minorities that democrats will protect. Say good to trump 2020 ameritards, gonna be hilarious to watch.

Hopefully, we can invade Europe soon. You 'people' sure are pathetic excuses of your ancestors.

The weak will perish to the strong. Wait for it...

Lob some dynamite into the next Antifa chimp out its got to be all or nothing and don't claim it just do it.

Bump

Pipe bombs
Molotovs
Gas bottles
lets see how keen the antifascists will be to keep up their authoritarian oppression.

Richard Spencer is controlled opposition that damages the cause

Lone wolf attacks are notoriously hard to stop...I would be very worried if I were a Protestor!

By the way, it doesn't matter what actually happened. Everything just buys the media narrative, but that narrative is disintegrating and people will know the truth of Charlottesville. It's incredible to me that even our people are foolish enough to be gaslit by the kikes. I WAS ACTUALLY THERE, FAGGOTS. THE WHOLE FUCKING TIME. WE WERE THE VICTIMS OF ASSAULT, AND WE BEAT THOSE COCKSUCKERS IN EVERY PHYSICAL CONFLICT THEY STARTED.

Yeah, which one of these sides is going to win this in the end???

In a healthy ethnostate, there are only a very few people's opinions that will matter.

By the way, our guys did nothing wrong and that Fields guy was a Jew. He's not one of us and we are not responsible for Jewish neurosis, although OF COURSE he was literally having his windows broken in by Antifa (or Feds?) at the time he ran into those people. Could've been a false flag. You can go ahead and listen to that fake interview with his crisis actor mother and tell me it was real.

Believe what you want.

We will turn this into a win and we will win, period. Start working out and grow some testosterone, faggots.

Bump for prosperity
\Blood and soil/

Well finally some good /pollacks/ stumbled in. Good to see you lads are still around!

Keep morale high and keep pounding on the counter-narratives.

-The police stood down and allowed the bolsheviks to attack us (this is all on video). They failed, being a low-T faggots.
-The City of Charlottesville and Governor colluded to make this happen.
-The 'State of Emergency' was simply a ruse to OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN. Are you really telling me the National Guard, State Police, literally HUNDREDS of cops in full riot gear could not secure our event against the mob we kicked the shit out of? Come on now.

CHARLOTTESVILLE WAS A DECLARATION OF WAR, LADS. We fight the memes we have.

DESTROY THE FAKE NEWS JEWISH NARRATIVE. ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK. NEVER TIRE, NEVER SLACKEN, NEVER LOSE HOPE, AND NEVER LOSE FAITH.

Come on CIA, you can sound more convincing than that.

>The 'State of Emergency' was simply a ruse to OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN EXACTLY WHEN THE SPEECHES WERE SCHEDULED TO START AND THE PA SYSTEM WAS SET UP.

TOTAL COHENCIDENCE, I'M SURE!!!

The truth is on our side. We had a legal injunction by a federal court to secure our event. State and local governments conspired to take us down.

IN THIS STRUGGLE, THE TRUTH WILL TRIUMPH. THE TRUTH IS WITH US.

JEWS ARE LOSING. WE WILL WIN, BUT WE HAVE TO FIGHT.

Go eat Mrs. Macron's menopausal pussy, Akhmed

BLOOD AND SOIL

YOU WILL NOT REPLACE US

WES BELLAMY IS A NIGGER

Yeah, maybe then we can elect somebody like May, britfag.

Why not just have a pro Trump rally. No white shit, just Trump praise.
Antifaggots would take the bait.

the fire rises. the race war is upon us. how is this bad?

I do believe the police herded people into the arena. It is why every one was there though right, to fight? Nothing wrong with fighting for your country, and fighting commies doesn't count as civil war. It's civil service.

Because Trump is not an identitarian, is surrounded by kikes, and is not EVEN CLOSE to what we need.

Trump is a useful vehicle for power. We need power that will achieve White freedom and independence from the unwanted embrace of minorities who hate our guts and will destroy everything we have created.

Trump wants us to get all get along. Trump actually counter-signaled those who went to Charlottesville for a peaceful demonstration and hear our speakers after we were granted a legal injunction to do so by a federal court.

WE WERE PREPARED TO DEFEND OURSELVES BUT WE DID NOT COME THERE TO FIGHT A STREET BATTLE. BUT WE DID, GLADLY BECAUSE WE ARE NOT GOING TO BEND OVER LIKE KEKSERVATIVE BOOMER WHO PRESERVE NOTHING BESIDES THE OCCUPATION OF OUR COUNTRY.

Wake up, gentlemen. Change the narrative.

Who gives a flying fuck what the (((media))) blames? If shitpoisting on Sup Forums could take lives there wouldn't be a media

We did not come to fight. We came there to hold our event and spread our ideas. No one will ever know whether that would have been better than what happened but we have achieved unbelievable press coverage and the narrative is turning in our favor.

BECAUSE WE ARE RIGHT, WE DID NOTHING WRONG, AND WE ARE TAKING OUR COUNTRY BACK, LIKE IT OR NOT.

I know a lot of people are butthurt about being absent for history but it's time to get active and do what we do best. Meme and turn the narrative to our advantage..

You are a weak faggot we must keep doing our job that's all what matters and everything is going in the way we want

>WORTHLESS SUBHUMAN DETECTED

Hail, comrade.

>Meme and turn the narrative to our advantage

We cannot wage this war like the Jews can (with violence, false flags, intimidation, organizational power, and God knows what else) but WE CAN STILL WIN BECAUSE WE ARE MORE NUMEROUS, BETTER, AND STRONGER THAN THEY ARE.

We can win, but we have to learn how to play this game.

NEVER GET GASLIT, KEEP MORALE HIGH, TURN EVERYTHING INTO A VICTORY.

THE TRUTH IS ON OUR SIDE. MAKE THE NARRATIVE.

OK. WHEN DICK AND JACK GET BACK WITH THE TINA, I'LL TELL THEM YOU SAID SO.

I'll take things that didn't happen for 500
Fuck off cia nigger

SALTY SUHUMAN SCUM, FUCK OFF