WIKIPEDIA

This is the left on wikipedia:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Left-wing_politics
you can edit it
it stays how you edited it for up to an hour or permanently if you didn't break terms of use

Have fun

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dcXNXKtu8z4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Left-wing_politics
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_pride
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

LORD bless the people of Israel.

Reddit is not your personal army bitch

Based straya lets troll those lefties

OP here whoever just did that is a hero!

Left-wing politics supports absolute degeneracy and antifa fags often in opposition to Hitler the god of the west and nigger complints.

>OP here
You have to go back.

Wikipedia is left-wing bias and now you have unleashed the rage and fury of Sup Forums. Don't think you're going to get away with this you degenerates.

I edit wikipedia all the damn time user.

It's real

Help me vandalize this anons.

and reported to wikipedia. You idiots realize, you can't make plans by posting on public forms right?

Keep it going...

You're a faggot, kill yourself.

You people are legends

Couldn't have made a more retarded, unfunny and self-defeating edit. Good job.

Oh sad that /pol is no longer a nazi safe space

>hes serious

too bad i dont listen to nazi skum

Deine Art im minderwertigen kommunistischen Abschaum du wirst in den Bränden unseres Reiches brennen REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

youtube.com/watch?v=dcXNXKtu8z4

>An automated filter has identified this edit as potentially unconstructive, so it has been disallowed. If this edit is constructive, please report this error. Disruptive editing may result in a block from editing.

How long until Sup Forums starts getting salty about all this commie scum on our board?

You are actually more fucking brainwashed than the Catholics

Edited in. Help me undo their revisions.

literally if i cant make goatse the image of left wing politics while saying youre all getting fucked in the ass, theres no worth in my effort

Your a hero.

Im thinking maybe we could make it seem inferior without breaking the TOS and getting our edits removed? maybe make the rights wikipedia page look superior would help idk

Fuck, I just got blocked. Well anons, continue my legacy and destroy this article!

don't worry losers. i will delete your edits after you are dome

Fuck you you (((commy scum))).

Very good win, at least that guy didnt get banned from the get go

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Left-wing_politics
use tor to make changes m8

Keep vandalizing before it gets protected from edits. They're already discussing it on some talk page.

I can't, Wikipedia can detect that and so you cannot edit. I have tried it before.

Theres has to be some way to use a proxy to get around it ffs use macdonalds wifi if needed!

i did a thing

I really wish I could man but I just have to wait a few days until I am blocked and I don't think waiting that long is an option right now. Other people are gonna have to continue it.

KEEP GOING user!

*unblocked

k

I love you, keep going.

THEY KEEP DELETING IT CAN SOMEONE MAKE A BOT TO DO THIS?

They banned me i think :(

Yeah

No that's not a ban, you can't add a lot swear words in there is a filter. You can still vandalize just not too many cuss words and shit.

Well shit nevermind.

And the streets are not safe for you, maybe some frined some family member one of them can die at any moment brroomm brrroomm

Vandalize the page user.

kk obese basement dweller. The potential energy from gravity might kill you, if you go above two floors

i made a new thread wikipedia 2.0 top kek

Good user, more.

bait INGAGE!

Link?

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Left-wing_politics
Oi wanna make a discord for this?

Get more outrageous, but not too many cuss words as there is a filter.

kekels

We're already banned so we gotta leave it up to other anons.

Made one

I kinda fucked up.

Good enough for me

Try again.

It says the page is protected now, at least from my side.

You guys wanna vandalize right wing now to make it look good?

Well shit the article is now protected, nobody can edit now. Shadilay bothers.

banned

Shadilay

I've got a better idea: make the 'white pride' page look good. Compare it with the 'black pride' page to see what I mean.

YES come join us

Actually, it's only semi-protected, can still be vandalized if any anons are willing to make accounts to vandalize it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_pride bombs away

Welp, I'm blocked by the Wikipedia ((((mods)))). Hoping someone could do my job for me.

>Not "many other Zionist organizations"

I fucked the spanish page from black pride but there is some faggot fucking me

Does anyone here read german? looking to get some stuff translated

Make a wiki account and vandalize the page user.

go check out anarchism

Noice.