Tell one reason why I shouldn't marry a white Hispanic?

Tell one reason why I shouldn't marry a white Hispanic?

Other urls found in this thread:

theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?94328-Harnizos-en-23andme/page4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

because they smell
t. white hispanic

also, annoying latina bitch voice, they get bitchy af

SNIFFFFFFFFFFFFF

why the fuck doesnt the left one have legs shes like a floating torso thats fucking spooky

But won't my kids have claws and act super hostile?

Your daughters will 100% fuck niggers.

brappy

ANY QUESTIONS, EL STUPIDO?

there's no such thing as a white hispanic.

its like oil and water.

muy chungo!!

You should

>family oriented
>top-tier Catholic denomination
>good food
>beautiful brown skin
>beautiful dark thick hair
>big ass

They have double digit IQ's and an aggressively dominant phenotype. It takes as many generations to breed out the mesoamerican features as it does to breed out negroid features.

If you don't care how your kids look or act then go ahead. On the one hand they will probably obey you better than a white woman would, but that's about all that can be said.

>white
>hispanic

they all look like this. you'd know this if you ever went outside

No and if your a guy you can give them a white last name.

>White
>Hispanic

>white

Nigga them bitches are tan.

Who are these bitches? Every Latina-breeding thread brings out a picture of these horrendous, tranny-looking girls. Please stop.

Spics are largely European. Their ancestors come from Spain. They don't get the beards and mustaches from hairless Mesoamericans.

sauce?

You will probably constantly be hit in the face with kitchenware.

i literally cant

this

Because if you even so much as look at another woman, she will cut you where no one should be cut.

WHO ARE THEY

Also, if you are going to racemix then here's a good rule for you to follow: Don't do it with any people group which attained civilization at a later time than yours (or which is still struggling toward civilization). That leaves you Asians, Indians, and non-Islamic MENA if you want to look to a foreign market. If you marry one of those groups, the children can still have your intelligence and physical appearance. Marry anything else and you will get swallowed up.

When they get old they have cankles and moustaches and leathery skin. Read the fucking manual noob.

fantastic.

they arent white.

can confirm

:(

If I married one of the women in the picture my kids would look white.

*tips fedora*

>Race-mixing decreses your IQ
>kek

T E X A S
E
X
A
S

Stop shilling. They are predominantly native and don't look anything like actual Latin people.

Also there are Olmec status of guys with beards.

This

their intentions are unknown, but they seem to be benevolent creatures.

no such thing as white hispanic.

What are their names

sauce?

My family tree disagrees with you.

>Come home white men

that's not a white hispanic faggot. those are clearly mestizas. white hispanics look like europeans and speak spanish

Average white IQ is 100. Average Mexican IQ is 85, average Guatemalan is 80. How is mixing with such people beneficial?

>white hispanic
>posts these disgusting brownies
seriously user you need to get out of the 956 area, its completely shit and full of illegal welfare state abusing medicare abusing drug trafficking entitled spics and Trump should look into this area first to get rid of the immigrant problem

they are going to look like three hobgoblins in about 10 years

That's full white people too.

they turn into goblins past 25 and you need constant tequila to fuck them

t. mexican

Why not insemenate a Schmoo instead?

wtf

these are TRANNYS

Agreed, refer to:

False, White Hispanics still carry the original sin of colonialism within their blood and are thus irredeemable in the eyes of Social Justice.

latinas are objectively shit tier women
better leave them with us, gringos, trust me in this one

There are none. Plus they bleach easily. The girl pictured is only 65% European.

A man does have a point

They MIGHT have light skin but those features will persist. I had a friend who is from Netherlands and totally nordic in every way. He married a mestiza and the only one of his physical traits that got passed on was the height. I don't see any advantage in doing this. Of course you are free to do whatever you want and I wouldn't begrudge you if you already have some girl you want to wife up, but I think it's a terrible idea and your kids won't be the same as you.

Because your daughters will look like spics due to their mothers x chromosome

fuck latinas, seriously

Her extended family.

>They have double digit IQ's and an aggressively dominant phenotype. It takes as many generations to breed out the mesoamerican features as it does to breed out negroid features.

lmao, this is TOTAL BULLSHIT. See here, for example:

Mexicans are in Cucknada now? You can survive the winter up there?

good grief these girls are so over rated

source: spic in Los Angeles and these type are a dime a dozen

Those fucking mongrel spics in op ain't white
Go to Spain, Iberians look nothing like that

Any white, and I mean actual white hispanic, not just Argentine, but Mexico, Brazil, Venezuela etc is of Greek, Italian, Polish, Spanish(spain), Portuguese, or even German descent (the Nazis fled to South America after the war)

Those girls aren't White hispanics. The white ones pass for Italians.

/thread

THOSE are the kind of immigrants the USA is actually getting. I see it everyday, pushing a stroller with 2-3 kids by their side. No joke

Agree, they look ugly as fuck.

Hispanic-American IQ is 95, higher than a bunch of Europoor countries.

They are at least 60% European blood.

>White
>Hispanic
Top KEK!

>that nigger booty

not fit for a white men's taste, don't bother with them

Cheeks, nose, lips, eyes are all Amerindian. I would pass. She looks about as white as Tyra Banks.

Those aren't white hispanic lmfao.

are you autistic? Whites are the majority in spain you dipshit

Because there is no such thing.

Also they are hideous and thy stink.

can confirm. I'm castilian and live in America and people always think I'm "Italian or something"

Absolutely this. My cousin married an Asian. The only thing that got passed on was the height and lighter skin. Their skin tone ended up halfway between the parents, and they are giants among Asians.

Can someone post Jeb!'s wife in her wedding dress and the picture of her during the 2016 election?

Mestizo does not equal White. A 75% white hispanic still does not look white.

THIS. Go actually see these fucks. They all look like this

t. Springfield, Mass. resident.

Would you talk up a nig that had 60% European blood?

S O P A
M
A
C
A
C
O

Siberians, Solutreans and ancient seafaring poos all have Caucasian features, they are just a little darker.

We aren't going to bother with them. Stop posting those shitty pictures here.

Mestizo here. Am I white?

women that thicc that young are guaranteed to burn out soonest. And with their diets it's no surprise that so many of them look like trolls by early 30s.

Can confirm this as someone who is ethnically Celtiberian, people assume im a fucking Italian.

>white
Lol. America.

she's wearing pants you retarded dumb fuck nigger kill yourself

no wtf u are albino as fuck, ur no better than an albino nigger

not funny

yes

Because you have a duty to keep alive your white genetics. The same genetics that exclusivity been white for thousand of years.

Have you seen Greek Family's

does anyone find them creepy looking?

That's a black woman. Get your eyes checked.

>A 75% white hispanic still does not look white.

Dumb fucks on Sup Forums don't understand genetics.

Check out these 23andMes. Plenty of them pass as White with less than 75% European ancestry:

theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?94328-Harnizos-en-23andme/page4

user, my cousin is white. He is behind me.
lol

Yes, but I'd be more willing to do a qt spic