Oh Noes

Death Sentence

S

every republican politician will latch on to this to deter affiliation with nazis

wtf im with the tollerant left and converting to judaism now

Yup, it's Republican kryptonite.

Due process be damned.

Whatever happened to innocent until proven guilty? Imagine all the people he can sue when such happens.

I can't wait for the chimpouts when he gets acquitted

Even fucking Hispanic Hitler has abandoned us. It's time to pack up boys.

well there goes his redemption arch fuck you lyin ted

Has it even been proven yet he did it on purpose?
If he gets off and there are riots are these virtue signaling politicians have blood on their hands.

>1 dead in a traffic accident is terrorism
>Blacks sniping 12 police officers from rooftops isn't
It's like they expected the Dodge Challenger to run over 50 people under the tires, like in GTA.

Seriously, they can't adapt their narrative? What about the guy who shot the senator?

Well someone just lost my vote next year

>Left wing anti-trump dude kills another fat anti-trump girl
>right wing Whites get blamed
>"We must stand up to all this terrorism!"

>Groups of muslims, blacks and illegals are killing en masse
>RACIST!!!!!! HOW DARE YOU BRING THAT UP!!!

Being impartial to look good for the supreme Court seat.

He just threw the Dodge kid a bone. Cruz is a lawyer he knows that he shouldn't have worded like this.

Dude the guy who did that was killed. Not by the cops (they were too scared) but he is dead. Let it go.

politics dont work like that friend, only perception
perception=reality, and sadly, this is the only thing that matters, especially with the USA getting fucking dumber by the day

How is that not terrorism? How is a car accident terrorism?

Niggers commit terrorism every day.

>James gets the death sentence
>now Sup Forums is responsible for two deaths

Good job lads

Do they realize that they won't gain a single voter from this? The left will just say they're not doing enough.

Red state is an establishment rag. If they had their way someone like Jeb Bush or Marco Rubio would have been chosen, and would have lost. They bend over backwards for the left and apologize for everything.

Well, I know who I won't be voting for anymore.
I fear Ted just fucked Texas up forever.

El rato is still mad about being eviscerated during the election.

What else would you have them do? This is the smartest possible thing they can do, instantly distance themselves from this BS. God knows every retarded liberal calls anybody right leaning a nazi.

>Let it go.
The guy that killed that stupid cunt has been arrested. Let it go.

Meh. It's just damage control. Soothing the populace and reminding them all to play nice together. Don't give the MSM and globalists the satisfaction of getting us to battle with our fellow countrymen, no matter how retarded they are acting. Don't let them goad us into a civil war, I see the narrative being pushed for it and it's a really bad idea to support any violence. Maintain the moral high ground.

Course they don't, they're shitty politicians. They don't really give a shit about anything but getting re-elected

>"All men are created equal"
STORM FAGS BTFO

It's just so funny how much he fits the Sup Forums mold though.
>obvious virgin
>loser
>fat
>likely autistic
>literally only "accomplishment" was his skin and the fact that he was born into wealth

>just let it go
Why can't they ever let shit like this go but completely encourage leftist to do terrorist acts?It makes no fucking sense.

Is that the same Lyin' Ted who said that Trump was inciting violence on the campaign trail? Ted had no problem with political terrorists as long as they were beating up Trump supporters. His credibility is kind of shot on this issue.

As far as i know Ronald McDonald is still not in custody.

>the rat rears his ugly head again
I swear this is a false flag

No one likes you nazi losers. Not even the zodiac killer

>el rato

>using captain america
Why do you communist always act like you are standing up for american values?You are just as bad if not worse than nazi larpers.

because we are

I think they're more afraid of alienating the moderate right than anything. If these figures tacitly supported white nationalism, the civic nationalists, cuckservatives, and other right-wing groups would be turned off. For some reason the right always disavows its radicals while the left accepts theirs

>his profile picture
Who in their right mind would follow fucking Ted Cruz on snapchat?

>a Nazi punching a communist
nice pic

EL Rato rises!
He is not one to be trifled with.
Obey the beaner, Nazi scum!
Or ignore him AT YOUR OWN PERIL!!

Virtue signalling coward. Such a cunt. Country's being taken over by anti-white Marxist commies and he does this. Traitor.

astute observation

Actually you aren't you fucking terrorist.Communism has no place in american values.Just because you hate nazism doesn't mean you can squeeze your bullshit ideology into the system you fucking rat.

And as a result the left has won for the last 60 years. Really makes you think.

The enemy of the right has always been foreign enemies. The enemy of the left has always been the right.

Ted Cruz lost my vote and so will Rand Paul if he does. he has been silent since then so I don't think he will say anything

>now Sup Forums is responsible for two deaths
Die.
>A third!

what did user mean by this?

This. This is exactly what the right needed to expose Antifa. The videos will be played day and night and will show how Antifa thugs act.

We should all agree and support death penalty against this man. It's one thing if he was defending himself, but no he is a coward who could only use a car against a crowd. Isis level shit.

Oh yes, rato. I'm sure the left will stop calling you a nazi now

Fucking retards. The left is setting the rules of engagement while the right is just larping along, hoping that their compliance will spare them a slow and painful death

GOP love to play the disavow game before they even know what's going on. Gutless cowards. Now it looks like the kid was a legit mental patient and was triggered by violent leftists. Really glad trump BTFO this weasel

/pso/ Sup Forums Start-Over thread General.

I agree. Every time someone brings up terrorism it's seen as racism or bigotry.

wrong. he was defednding himself. now take your third grade level liberal shilling back to r/eddit cunt.

wtf we're all cruz missiles now

No. It's time to start acting like a collective and defend our brothers at all costs

The DOJ is going to request every IP used on this forum.

You have no idea how fucked some of you are! Hahahahahaha

More like last term senator.

Texas is going swing state very soon, and even then I doubt republicans will discuss the spic invasion as a pest problem that needs controlling

Soaring Ted

the kkk literally wasn't even there tho, they're a bunch of oldfags