Nazis get the fuck out of my country

nazis get the fuck out of my country

Not until all the Commies are pushing up daisies.

make me faggot

It's not your country, It's Soros's now.

nazis get the fuck out of my country

pretty big gun for that little hand

its a ptrd anti tank rifle

Impressive

Captain America attacking Americans, wewlad.

> whose stree-
Think of the numbers, dogs are cool, the digits. We don't have much time- beanie babies the coolest-I've been stuck in 1998 I just got out. And I think I did something really bad. I think I fucked up the timeline lads. In my original timeline after Hillary won, a group of private investors gave me the keys to the kingdom. The kingdom of time!

Listen up this simulation will be collapsing soon 8/23/17 is actually my high school locker combination. Try to ascend before 8/23/17. I can't Garuntee your safety

A racist rally is just as acceptable as an anti-racism rally. If you think multiculturalism is unamerican, you're dumb, and if you think racism is unamerican, you're also dumb. It doesn't matter who is right or wrong it's all subjective, the point is they are both allowed to yell scream and fight because this is America.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Fix your bed Nazi dirt

make me faggot

Everytime I see burgers being this stereotypical I have good laugh

The ultimate red pill.

Said this today with japan and taiwan as examples too haha. I dont get why its so hard for people to understand

Uncle Sam is a top notch Commie destroyer.

this is not how you meme! lol

It's all retarded. You look at that protest from an overhead view and it's all sheep. But saying "sheep" is now associated with Alex Jones, and these people think in terms of associations, so now I'm a conspiracy nut. But nuts are related to trees, so they think I'm a tree now.

This is literally how these idiots think. They don't see individuality. Sup Forums does but then you see groups trying to brainwash them on a daily basis, and it's working. But not YOU. YOU are redpilled.

>reading capeshit in the current year
No thanks, I'll just stick to my mangas and animees

Why is Captain America trying to kill a republican congressman while he is playing softball?

You are a shitty larper