Cantwell About to go Ruby Ridge

youtube.com/watch?v=sX2gSjS2qyU

Oh boy, it could get fucking ugly.

Other urls found in this thread:

radicalagenda.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

LOL give this man some xanax or something

Mever met him but he's a friend of a friend

Good racist gun nuts are a scourge on america.

>Video icon of protesters clashing and fighting each other
>Actual video is a bald manlet blabbing about whatever
Please end this meme.

>go ruby ridge

you mean how federal agents shot their dog then later blew out his wifes brains infront of their baby and kids?

That fact that hes crying is an indication that Charlottesville was a pure failure and that the movement has been seriously set back by it.

Yes. I mean Feds are going to kill him and make him look like the bad guy.

Is this guy autistic or what

I just don't know what to make of it.
I thought it would be agreed upon that people wouldn't go on camera during public events sperging about Jews and an ethno-state.

I understand sieg heiling at an event to indirectly kick out the alt-lite, but this just makes recovery seem hopeless.

No, I knew him IRL and he regularly lapses and relapses into meth usage.
Look it up.

He's Alt-Right so it should go without saying.

There was like ONE moron there flying the swastika and now that is all they need to call the whole group bro Nazis.

This thing can not thrive with 88 shit being associated with it publicly. Keep it on the fucking downlow.

Was that Isis in Syria?

This guy is a fucking nut-bar and shouldn't be anywhere near media. He's a perfect example to make fun of. The dude takes himself way too seriously and he shouldn't have access to any guns if he talks so fast and loose about them and SHOWS THEM OFF to Vice? How fucking retarded is he. It's almost like he's intentionally giving the Left a perfect example of the unhinged idiot that they salivate over. I wish people like this would shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.

dude sounds unhinged

he was way too blase about violence and the way he mentioned how he spends so much time in the gym was cringey and overcompensating.

reminds me of molyneux

.. is he crying? He's crying, isn't he?

wtf lol

also does this guy have a wife and children? if not, i question his motives. not his stated motives, which i'm sure are reasonable and logical and well-articulated. but his unconscious motives.

i hate how fucking looney all the prominent people besides spencer and taylor end up sounding.

Thanks for that, you worthless, worn out vages.

I find him entertaining but your post is on point.

being unwilling to criticize parts of your movement is a great way to tank your movement.

People like him, the car attacker, Alex Jones, Timothy McVeigh, David Duke, Richard Spencer etc. are why the right wing can never gain any ground. Too many loud obnoxious violent rejects who can be made into examples in the media. The right wing doesn't have any good posterboys.

Fuck your suit and tie bs

Is this Chris? If it is. Dude, you know everyone on here are going to be mega-dicks about any topic.
That being said, I honestly think you should take a little chill-session-vacation. When this shit gets really frustrating and you feel black-pilled as fuck about the future, it does NO good to be upset and start unraveling. You owe it to yourself and any sort of movement that you're trying to help to get your head straight and be calm cool and collected. If this is Chris - we know you mean well. We just need to be ultra-careful about conduct and how we'll be represented when cut/narratives are introduced.
Take a weekend off and just chill away from social-media/news, etc. - do some self care-maintanence.

>everyone and their mother want to fucking ruin my life
these people are cancer

spencer is fine. he has some flaws, namely being way too eager to pander to retards, but he does good work.
not sure why jones or mcveigh are in there either. mcveigh is ancient history and jones isn't a white nationalist.
>1 post by this id
oh

He's a psychopath

Hail Commander Cantwell! Fuck the shills.

Can you tell him to stop wearing punisher shirts in public?

>don't know why a nazi terrorist or a right wing violent anti-government media figure are in there

>I only hit one person
>and then i hit this other guy
>and then i hit, tackled or punched another guy i dont remember
>and then i tackled a woman

lool madman

I mean I feel kinda bad for the dude. He's obviously passionate about what he believes and he's out there given' er - but when people start yammering about self defense and shit it starts sounding like a Sam Hyde skit. People shouldn't talk about their weapons to anyone who will listen. It's a private thing for a man to do his business and keep his business his business. Nobody needs to know that you carry 5 pistols on you when you go out (why?). Nobody needs to know of whether or not you've ever had to pull a gun in self defense. The thirstiness of wanting to talk about guns is a dead give-away that maybe it's not the best idea for you to have one if you're so willy-nilly about it. That really bugs me when gun owners are so quick to talk about their gun habits or show them off. It's like rule #1. Keep that shit to yourself.

Lmao

Chester Cantrell 2020

This is old - Cantwell left the state and is headed home. He's made an appearance on The Crypto Report and uploaded his recordings of his interviews with Vice.

>The thirstiness of wanting to talk about guns is a dead give-away that maybe it's not the best idea for you to have one if you're so willy-nilly about it.
Why are you even on cuck

Radical Agenda is the best show

>nazi terrorist
>right wing violent anti-government media figure

describes neither mcveigh nor jones. fuck off shill

hope the pigs put a bullet in his chrome dome

Are you actually retarded or just underaged? McVeigh was literally a nazi terrorist and Jones is literally an anti-government conspiracy media marketer.

>worn out vages
>vages
wat

its weird how the altright pretends to be sane and rational yet every public altright figure is a batshit looney nazi murderer

See this newfags, this is leftypol

lulu I can't believe people still use the word cuck.
" I don't have anything to say but I'm going to say something anyway."

>implying that tankies don't exist

You aren't sane either.

stay classy Chester The Molester.

This video is not available in your country.

>Right can never gain any ground
>Takes over 1000 government seats from the left in 8 years and wins presidency
>Thinks people still trust legacy media.

Wew

Translation: Boy I wish these guys were really /leftypol/ so I didn't have to consider their thoughts.

mcveigh was not a nazi
jones is not violent (notice how you changed your charge, you fucking faggot)

B8v2ZE3w is 100% a leftypol faggot trying to equate spencer to mcveigh. laughably transparent.

Alex Jones isn't part of these white nationalist identitarian stuff. He understand how internet culture works and has a great deal of self-awareness. If you don't realise his crazy conspiratard lunatic thing is an act, and almost completely done for laughs, you're an idiot.

McVeigh took directions and attended a Nazi camp in Oklahoma just prior to the attack. He was friends with a literal Nazi from Germany whose grandfather joined the Nazi party before Hitler did. You can't ever argue McVeigh wasn't a Nazi.

None of that makes him a Nazi user.
:3

I can understand him creating this video but you think he could have taken a shot, calmed down, and did a 2nd take. This is just far too emotional.

>I have proof
>I lost my proof
Cannot prove a thing.

>say he is non-violent
>clearly advocates lots of violence in the VICE interview

Is this some psyop?

first i'm hearing of it, prove it. mcveigh frequently compared his enemies, US gov't agents, to nazis and fascists and himself to the jews in the warsaw ghetto uprising. he specifically complained about the media calling him a neo-nazi. prove your claim.

you do realize that it was heavily edited by (((vice)))? go to his website to watch the entire interview.

Holy fucking shit this guy needs to just chill out.

Completely mentally unhinged, should be kept away from any political group

Im starting to think this guy is a plant. He's one of the people holding this movement back

There's no crying in Race War

maybe one flying the flag but a lot more throwing up "roman salutes" and unable to go 5 minutes on periscope without saying hitler did nothing wrong. some real thinkers and winners helping the cause.

Chris is a good guy and does talk a lot of sense

You would be surprised by the amount of people doing a little work on the side for alphabet agencies - not saying Chris does at all, I have no knowledge of any involvement he does or doesnt have in things like that, but its a freaky world - you can be being spied on by governments and asked to work with them at the same time.

Strange days.

The original interview was 3 hours long
radicalagenda.com/

Cantwell was a staunch anarcho-capitalist. What happened to him.

Right Libertarians realised that their ideal world would not exist under the current conditions, and they began to understand that traditionalism is necessary for Hoppean Anarcho-Capitalism to function.

Go watch the interview he did with Vice, in the report its from 2:43 to about 4:10.

(shitposting from phone hence no links)

Listen to what he says at around 4:00 about Ivanka Trump and in what tone.
If that's not a plant to make us whites look pathetic, I'm gonna drop all conspiracy theory and call myself an idiot.

It was streamed live on Facebook

Stop falling for Jewish video editing
The original interview is 3 hours long, of course Vice is going to pick out parts like that to include in their edited version of the interview

that was some Grade A cuck shit

Why wait, retard?

blew her brains out while she was holding her 10 month old baby you mean.

If you're gonna blow lines of meth before you go on camera take some chelated magnesium to help with your bruxism. Or better yet, don't be a fucking degen.

The right does not win this war by out signaling the left. We win it by pushing the left to the point where they've escalated to the last form of acceptable protest, self sacrifice.

Get your fucking heads back in the game

I fucking love how every time Christopher Cantwell comes up, all these shills lose their shit and start eating each others feces

This guy is a cuck triggered snowflake. He sounds like a faggot who is about to cry. Is this who we really want representing us?

"I thought that was a genuine threat to our lives." LOOOOOLLL. Fucking pussy!

Guys if you haven't realized.

Alt right is dead. Just see the trajectory and get off the sinking ship. Take a few months off from posting your dumb nazi iconography and chill out.

You are literally going to end up in jail if you keep with the alt right. You are being set up from all sides and there isn't even a fucking election for year+.

Seriously, just drop the alt right movement. It's associated with retarded KKK larpers, nazi larpers, and literal muslim style copycat car rammers.

no

isis isn't tearing down statues of slave owners you fucking chud

>stop it already you fucking goyim
lel