Sup Forums unironically defends murder now

>Sup Forums unironically defends murder now

>murder
>commies

Does it really count?

You must be new here.

Hey nu-pol

did you think the race war shit was just a meme faggot?

But it's okay as long as the victim disagrees with me politically!

Not like ISIS at all!

Only if the Jews

commies arn't people
fpbp

Fuck off back to facebook you twat

>Sup Forums just now catching up to lefty bloodlust and violence
bout fuckin time

he/it is

prove you are not a bot by replying with the word cheese in your text.

This

When Charlottesville happened people started to freak the fuck out because stuff like Charlottesville doesn't happen usually.

Now compare that to every other day when you hear about a Muslim terrorist attack in Burkina Faso, Kabul, Ivory Coast, Somalia, Pakistan, etc.

You get desensitized to it and make the false equivalency argument that somehow this huge phenomenon of radical Islam is equal to shitposters leaving their bedroom and chanting "You will not replace us"

This is a double standard

>Trying to justify murder my saying people's ideologies make them less than human
Nazi dogs are so stupid. Not surprising though

That's a bullshit assertion. We're not giving up on our movement because of one crazy asshole.

>implying Sup Forums wouldn't defend complete and utter genocide, let alone one cherry-picked murder.

>Now
Heya friend! Looks like you haven't been here to long, may I show you our historic gas chambers?

>Sup Forums unironically defends hitler now

The last time there was a race war the only people who died in significant numbers were white people, I'm not sure why you would want another one.

Communism is a mind virus. There is no cure for it except a rifle bullet to the brain.

>Sup Forums is ok killing commies
>Sup Forums is against abortion
Hmmm sweeties?

commies are not people

Is Sup Forums being raided? What are all these bullshit threads?

three eights deserves a checking

Double aught is also a good check against communists. I keep that under my bed.

>Sup Forums unironically defends murder of other whites, now
FTFY

>people with different political views aren't people.

Gee I wonder why nobody likes nazis...

When did Sup Forums not unironically defend murder?

>Shill doesn't understand Sup Forums.

Yes.

You're clearly new here, so I'm gonna resolve your confusion. You see, Sup Forums likes murder . It likes suicide bombings, it likes people getting run the fuck over, and it likes mass genocide. If for some reason, Sup Forums appear sympathetic toward victims of violence or against any of these things, it's because it's a good shill tactic for when we want normies to be more outraged.

Yes. Sup Forums has been getting constantly raided for days now.

>do not fuck with us: the post

kys

Do we really know if it is murder? I know the police were willing to say so just minutes after it happened but the police are also allied with Antifa. so there's that

>Shill unironically posts the same Pepe thread every day.

You seem to have misunderstood. Sup Forums does not like to do these things directly. It likes to watch and cheer. Surely, you have seen at least one happening thread?

>Now
Sup Forums has always called for the death of others. Do you think the Day of the Rope is a bondage session?

>now

t. newfag

Shills have made this thread like a million fucking times
STOP REPLYING AND BUMPING THIS SHIT.

>2 posts by this ID
>the narrator vs tyler durden

k i n o
i
n
o

>now
It shocks me both with how absolutely everyone forgot about her despite all the similar scaremongering and how many blatant newfags there are here

>doubles
>ID: Finn
fugg :DDD

>mfw raids get so tiresome.

You're clearly new here, so I'm gonna resolve your confusion. You see, Sup Forums likes taking the bate. It likes giving (you)'s, it likes people spamming blacked threads for replies, and it likes bot posting. If for some reason, Sup Forums appear sympathetic toward quality threads or against any of these things, it's because it's a good shill tactic for when we want normies to stop lurking

edgy

>being anti-murder

real controversial stance there fuqboi

Are you honestly going to tell me you haven't seen one thread of some nigger getting lit on fire and thought 'neat'?

Whether you win or lose this is your future OP, how does it feel?

>replacing Rem with a shitty dog
G-d have mercy

>now

No, double standard is when you call for the extermination of entire groups for the actions of their extremists while celebrating those same actions when it comes from /ourguy/.

we've always defended our murderers though desu

Of course they do Nazis love murdering innocent people

we only condemn when it's good for us, we don't care that isis is killing other sandniggers, but we'll cry about them because it fits our own narrative desu

>DON'T STEP ON SNEK

White Rage

The black rage is their defense.

Now when the young guy in Charleston did his shootings, they instantly convicted me which gave us lots of publicity.

The guy who just did the Jewish Center killings has just been convicted. At the beginning of his closing argument he put up on the whiteboard that “Diversity is a code word for White Genocide”.

But oddly enough, nobody came after me.

One explanation for this is, the same reason they put it off with CNN, they can’t deal with me.

But all this has made me consider White Rage.

If a black man runs around killing white people, it’s because of oppression.

Now if we have white guys out killing, In The Name Of White Genocide, it may be a warning.

Isolated Black killings of whites are the result of a legitimate “Black Rage”.

So isolated killings In The Name Of Genocide, may mean that instead stopping all discussion of White Genocide, the White Rage may indicate that’s exactly what we need to discuss. Or are we going to just have people keep picking up guns?

At the moment we’ve had very isolated incidents, two of them, but should we not consider White Rage?

There is no excuse for anybody just shooting other people, on a basis like this, but it may signify that we are going to have to discuss the real issue. And that does not mean with in the current bounds.

So maybe we should start looking at these isolated two killings as White Rage.

And a warning.

>manslaughter
>murder
???

>unironically defending
??

We always did you americuck frogposter. Now go back to the_donald and cheer towards based niggers

>now
We literally have been saying jews must die for years

It's very simple, communists revoke our most basic human rights so we revoke theirs, an eye for an eye

Checked. Pic related

And yet it's alright when commies do it. Really activates those almonds...

Legit question. Why does everyone hate communism. Does everyone hate it because it doesnt work or does everyone hate it because they dont actually know what communism is but they hate it because soviet union had communism

>Sup Forums is one person
why u defend murder OP?

> pol defends murder now
> defends murder now
> murder
> now

I'm sorry, but how fucking new are you exactly?

GAS THE SHILLS, IDEOLOGY WAR NOW

The ultimate redpill is knowing that Sup Forums is allowed to exist because it reinforces and furthers the marxist/soros agenda.

Confirmed mind virus

Every day, every afternoon, every night, the truth stands: Sup Forums is one person. Sup Forums has always been one person. Sup Forums will always be one person. Sup Forums is the eternal one, the creator, the owner, the master, the source of all your smiles and tears, future, past, and present. Sup Forums is not a multitude. Sup Forums is one.

>now

The car literally said dodge on it I guess the lady couldn't read.

Pinochet would be proud

A myriad of reasons. I personally detest it on the grounds that it is atleast as terrible as fascism, yet does not get any of the same ostracization in society.

Wrong.
The true ultimate pill is understanding tptb are more patient than we ever will be and their goals span across generations: So even if everything goes well and Western civilization somehow manages to stop deteriorating - this will only be a brief respite - the only way to fix this is to identify and kill the main players within tptb through any means necessary. And then realize that this *still* won't be enough, because the layer of impenetrable evil which forms our global hierarchal firmament was always going to be the end product of human nature and will always manifest. Social apex predators always rise to the top, because they adapt to the system which confines them and you usually don't even know they're there because they fit in with us. And then when they reach the summit, everyone below them will end up suffering in one way or another.

Where I am, I'm happy as a peach. Have a gorgeous 10/10 wife that I don't deserve, and 4 children. All while being 29. I make 6 figures a year, and I'm half Mexican and half white... I guess that makes me an apex predator?

>Have a gorgeous 10/10 wife
A lot of men do on the internet when they don't have to prove it.

>now
I guess you're too young to have been here for more than a week.

Tell me one good reason why it is as bad as facism

>Where I am, I'm happy as a peach. Have a gorgeous 10/10 wife that I don't deserve, and 4 children. All while being 29. I make 6 figures a year, and I'm half Mexican and half white... I guess that makes me an apex predator?

No user. This does not make you one of the apex predators which I refer to. This makes you happy, and I am happy for you if these things are all true.

I am speaking of the measurement of success for a 'social apex predator' as having power over the fate of others. You may enjoy these things now - these things that make you happy - but there is a deliberate effort to extinguish these opportunities for your descendants as the population grows and there are too many mouths to feed. Our handlers need us to become stupid, easily manipulated, and homogenous in due time. And even if we beat these changes back and did kill the ones who set them in motion, the same type of person will always rise to the top and attempt to do similar things to fuck us all over.

>now
Always did. You have to go back.

>childish threats on the internet are equatable to real, actual murder

I never knew when Sup Forums was serious and now I want the wasted years back seriously

Holy fucking shit, how new are all of you people, did none of you partake in the Sup Forums glory days, before scientology

newfag

Commies aren't people

House bill 330 he had every right

>"now"

I don't ever defend murder, except ONLY in self-defense and, even then, ONLY as a last resort.

Fuck off. When you defeat your enemies, you win.