Eclipse disproves flat earth

If the earth is flat, how come the round earth + newtonian heliocentric model is so good at predicting eclipses down to the second? Checkmate atheists.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dtHuTVXZGFw
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antikythera_mechanism
odins-gift.com/pclass/lothere.htm
imgur.com/a/OTG6F
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No it doesn't.

youtube.com/watch?v=dtHuTVXZGFw

The globe is a meme.

Where is the flat earth theory that can actually predict when eclipses will happen though? A scientific theory is only as good as the predictions it can make.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antikythera_mechanism

Did the jet fuel melt the steel beams? The TV said it did and so did the (((experts))).

Why are you still trying to disprove this obvious meme? The people who argue in favour of a flat Earth are at this point either trolling or impervious to evidence/reason.

so.... feminists?

Instead of thinking "I'm right, there's no way I've been tricked. Not me no way. This has to be wrong, it must be wrong."

Try keeping and open mind, it makes life a little more interesting. Just because you entertain an idea doesn't mean you have to believe it.

The Antikythera mechanism doesn't assume a flat Earth. It assumes a geocentric cosmos. By the time it was built the idea that the Earth was a sphere was uncontroversial in educated circles in Greece and had been for over five hundred years.

holy fuck
flat earthers and atheists are the same

the only redpill = god

Eclipse will disprove atheism
Eclipse will disprove and punish christcuks
Eclipse will purge niggers
Eclipse will bring back REAL white extremism

Hope you're all read op on the White Gods faggots.

flat earth is a larp. they just get a kick out of watching people argue with them endlessly

Believes in God...

The Second Day: Firmament
And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters. And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so. And God called the firmament Heaven. And the evening and the morning were the second day

Sky snake is simply swallowing the sun. Has nothing to do with gay Newtonian helocentric faggots

The globe is the ultimate blue pill. Everything started from a bang out of nowhere. Then poof advance life in a couple billion years. All from nothing that existed for infinity cause shit there is no creator. That makes sense right?

Tiny pieces of lifeless matter formed life. How long do I have to leave a chunk of coal on the shelf till I can communicate with it? 1, 2, or 3 billion Years? kek

The earth is hollow Wodin and Quazcequtal (both had light colored eyes and blond hair and beards) came from there (Asgard) to give us ancient wisdom.

When you see God/Gotin (not that heeb yahweh) in your dreams, or while you "pray" or meditate, He looks white, with blond hair, Or white with grey hair, but his facial structure is distinctly European (white) for a reason.

Assuming any of you niggers here are even Aryan after this past election cycle, you have few days til the sonnenrad, read, read, read. You're far behind.

Don't reply to me or any of my volks posts ever again.

odins-gift.com/pclass/lothere.htm
>This was inspired by Ibn Fadlan´s 10th c. account (Ar-Risala, "The Letter") of the Varangian Rus

The real redpill is the universe had no beginning. It has no end.

But honestly if you don't understand the concept of spatial geometry at this point you should unironically be sterilized.

COME HOME WHITE MAN

>that music
fpbp

>2016
>still thinks the earth is round

I wonder how many people in these threads actually understand orbital mechanics.

I bet most of you probably don't even know what a semi-major axis is without looking it up.

flat is justice

anti kike Frigga bump

Flat earth theorists deserve death

I come into the thread, the kikes disappear and the thread starts plummeting down to the bottom of the catalog.

"Blessed with the thunder of Thor where we walk."

imgur.com/a/OTG6F

Flat earth has been disproved aeons ago

>Flat erfers be like "the earth is flat because god said so in the bible."
No. The earth is a globe because Superman told me after he flew around it backwards to reverse time.

You just killed my semi-major boner. Thanks, fag

>swiftly uses indented knuckled hands to switch ip

Bumpo