>Radical Muslims commit an act of terror
Pol: "Waaaaaaa, all Muslims are terrorists! They must be expelled!"
>White supermacist commit an act of terror
Pol: .........
Explain this double standard Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_August_2017
storypick.com/saudi-stories/
johndenugent.com/english/moon-o-theism-islam-is-submission-to-the-semitic-moon-god-of-war-muhammad-was-raised-from-ages-6-8-by-his-34-jewish-grandfather/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That's actually a double standard of he people who pretend to be nazis here. Most Sup Forums users support Trump and his agenda not this nonsense which is no different than ISIS. The last few days should be a wakeup call to the nazi larper shills here that you're not welcome. You're counter-productive to our Trump movement. You cause nothing but problems.

The guy is a mental ill person, with schizophrenia dumb intolerant asshole

Radical Muslims commit an act of terror
Liberal social media: "........."
>White supermacist commit an act of terror
Liberal social media: "Waaaaaaa, all white males are terrorists!"

>Dude's car is getting smashed on so he hits the gas to escape.
>Escapes and doesn't get go back to kill more or get out of the car to kill more
>Just like ISIS

You cuckservatives are by far the dumbest people on the right. It is embarrassing DESU.

When white nationalists start doing this shit a hundred time a week, rape little girls, looting and plundering and rioting during protests, killing dogs, and run trucks and vans into hundreds of people then talk to me

>He dindu nuffin he was good boy
>Ignores the fact that he was accelerating in front of a crowd
>Totally not an act of terror

Yeah you're right he should have done nothing and let his car get destroyed anyway

>When white nationalists start doing this shit a hundred time a week, rape little girls, looting and plundering
Ya, ever heard of Nazi Germany and the Croatian ustase?

he didn't have an intent to kill. panic causes manslaughter sometimes

it is an act of terror, trying to lynch someone

longtime Sup Forumstard here.
everyone on Sup Forums is a giant nigger, especially the white ones. dudes are like in their late 40s with full blown neckbeards, confederate flags, and their dicks in their relatives. they're basically sandniggers, but worse, because they're the cancer that is killing Sup Forums. so they'll never realize their hypocrisy. i hope some antifag wakes up and kills their kids for the lulz. half of these guys are scorned fathers anyway. not exactly Sup Forums material.

His car got beaten up because he was going through a crowd in the first place. Are you going to stand there and do nothing while some random guy rams into you with a car? How dumb are you?

this

>Waaaaaaa, all white males are terrorists!
Literally no one is saying that though

Or a psyop, faggot.

Why are schizophrenics allowed to drive, that's fucking terrifying.

This is my country, faggot. I'll terrorize it all I fucking want.

>implying that a lot of the charlotteville protestors werent dumb torchbearing fuckups to begin with

he wasn't schizo, lul. he was an tryhard with daddy issues

no, they are implying that the alt-right are basically Nazis. the equivalent would be that (almost) all muslims were radicals.

Why does the movement have to revolve around Trump?
The shill post is obvious. Trump has shown that he is a retard and unable to fulfill any promises he made to changing the country; so no the movement does not revolve around Trump because he is a fucking idiot.

but that's all true, user

Why are peaceful protesters blocking a road?

>Blocking a road
>Not choosing the option to go around through a different street
>Go full retard and ram into them

to get to the other side

Why wouldn't you? You can't hear the road voices over your head voices?

Point is antifa are not the gud boi's you make them out to be and weren't even supposed to be there. White nationalists had a permit and went through all the proper channels.

The sun was in his eyes.
Happens to us all.

>run people over
>comparable to ayyrab terrorism

Libs cant into critical thought.

>roaming mob of leftists
>everyone is just supposed to know where they are
I hope you get AIDS

Easy. Killing Communists is self defense. ALWAYS.

Yes congratulations you reversed the double standard but failed to explain why you also subscribe to it.

Domestic terrorism is a psyop.....but all other terrorism isn't. You're a fucking moron.

>break lights on
>terror atack

>radical white supremacist commit '''act of terror'''
>one person died

Compared to the acid attacks, trucks of peace, and hundred of raped girls in Europe, this is really fucking tame man.

>Liberal social media: "Waaaaaaa, all white males are terrorists!"

You shouldn't have trouble finding a link to back that up if you're so certain of your claim.

>white supremacists kill people in a gentile way.

Your country hates you. How does it feel? kys.

When I think of an act of terrorism, I think of something pre-planned. I don't think this was planned at all.

Communists aren't people. Are you a terrorist for killing pigs and chickens?

Can you name the white supremacist group that tells its supporters to use cars as a weapon to kill people? Do they have a holy book tht tells them they will get to white supremacist paradise by killing and being killed in the way of white supremacy?

Hahaha sure let me do that right now, thank you for checking my privileged as a shitlord racist ;)

You all need to collectively kill yourselves

>Libshit logic based on singular incident.

Why don't you go to Wikipedia and see the list of acts of terrorism and cross a line every time Islam/Muslim is related, once when Communism/Lefitsit is related and once when White/Christian is related.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_August_2017

Go ahead, go month by month, I dare you, mother fucker.

Oh maybe its because Antifa, muslims and niggers do all kinds of nonsense of this kind all the time and get away scotfree. Now you got to taste your own medicine for once, of course that driver will not be scotfree, since he can't cry "m-m-muh raycism."

Exactly the communist party was ruined when all the jews took over after Stalin

> supermacist commit an act of terror
Come on Ahmed...
it was not an act of terror
It was just someone who was really pissed of about the provocations and bullying made by the enraged leftists over there

>Radical Muslims commit an act of terror
Mahometans use to commit acts of terror everywhere and everytime

Idiot it was an accident. The kid panicked lost control f his car and crashed.

Muslims kill to kill because killing is Islam.

A kike created it. Communism is inherently jewish.

He wasn't the only person that crowd of antifa/BLM/communist zombies were blocking you retard. This shit has happened so many fucking times. They block off the fucking roads and march about like they own the place and then they're oh so fucking shocked and surprised when someone loses their temper and drives right through them. This isn't the first time it's happened and it wont be the last, they pretty much ask for it.

whites have confirmed the most terrorist attacks since moses flew the dinasaurs to troy. common core math confirms it.

>pissed of
pissed off

This.

Hmmm.
I'm starting to witness many other over-representations of certain groups.

to think that anyone wants muslims out of their country becaue of terrorism is a false statement made by the left. We want them out because turks and arabs are the worst and ruin western societies.

Also this. You Libshit.

Fuck off. Europeans created that country and their ancestors have a right to defend it. Go suck a cock faggot

>>White supermacist commit an act of terror

He was charged with second degree murder sweety

n. a non-premeditated killing, resulting from an assault in which death of the victim was a distinct possibility. Second degree murder is different from First Degree Murder which is a premeditated, intentional killing

If anything this shows the double standards of the left. Tearing down statues because it'll hurt whitey while PART AND PARCEL continues

Nazism was here before Trump you fucking newfag. LURK MOAR. Ironic or not it was here way before.

so a jew created atheism? oy vey. i guess yahweh does predate everything

>>Radical Muslims commit an act of terror

By driving on sidewalks to murder innocent people.

>>White supermacist commit an act of terror

White man drives down the street, is attacked by violent communist gangs, stays on street.

Judenpresse: Nazis! Oy vey, dis is annuda shoah! Blumpkf is literally Hitler!

that's entirely the problem, newfag. we dun goofed. turns out nazi symbols attract actual nazis.

pic related

Not sure why you're talking. Communism was already shit, but then bolshevism went and made it even worse.

but the street was closed. due to aids. he broke the law, now his ass is gonna get broken in.

Fuck off. Go write a senator or some gay normal politic shit. Get off pol you fucking pussy and be sure to tow the fucking line when we tell you cuckservatives. Next rally will be bigger and more nazi flags ironic or unironic I wont care. Also Trump is now going tk have to pander to all sides. Notice he retweeted psobiacs tweet. Hes trying to give an olive branch and that wont be enough

The street wasn't closed. That's why there were other cars on it in the middle of the road.

Explain this double standard pol

He was literally driving down a street you retard.

Its really not. Terrorism is the unlawful use of violence in pursuit of political aims. The driver, as far as we know, had no political aim when he drove into the crowd and all evidence points to it being nothing more than a tragedy.

It's called a pattern. How many terror attacks has the alt-right committed in the last 5 years? One.

How many terror attacks have radical islamists committed in the last 5 years? Too goddamn many.

>dude gets zerg rushed by a mob of angry Commie zerglings

>gets scared, tries to speed thru them, doesn't see cars in front

>zergling gets squashed.

>WHITE TERRORISM

You shills are so easy to spot, you literally bring the MSM poetry with you here.

Even then it depends on the cause. Other then the degeneracy shit. Thats just wrong.

>Intentionally killing in the name of your god
>Intentionally killing out of fear for your life

What? I don't care that they're terrorists you dumb nigger I care that they're not white and don't share my interests to boot.
Go back to plebbit
Fuck right off you cointel nigger faggot your shit stinks so bad I need a bath after reading that

This so much

how's your gender studies going?

I am a suspected white supramacist I guess.

it's funny when racists try to critique other racists. that's how you get stuff like "jews created the holocaust to kill jews and then sent jew-killing-jews to defeat the jews". if you're an atheist, you're not a jew, and it's kinda racist to say otherwise, not that that mean anything significant. it's not like trotsky tried to get them to interbreed themselves out of existence or anything in order to promote state atheism.

implying: every muslim peace of truck driver got attacked before driving into a crowd of people blocking unlawfully a street.

That fat bitch deserved to die, because her friends caused a trap and an assault on an innocent young man.

end of story

Muslims
>get given a chance at a new life far away from their islamic hellhole
>explode themselves
Whites
>Watch the nations their forefathers built get destroyed and subverted by (((them))) and their useful idiots
>puts some indoctrinated lefty out of her misery

Communists aren't people.

>the street was closed

Stop lying. You commies and nigs are unable to walk on sidewalks, like civilized poeple.

Muhammad was a jew
The kingdom of Saudi Arabia was founded also by a jew in 1932 and the creation of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia was motivated by the British Rothschilds Family

" According to many historians, the Saudi family are descendants of Jews."
" It is said that the Saudi family belonged to the Jewish Anza tribe."
storypick.com/saudi-stories/

" Ali was Muhammad’s cousin and adoptive son and Abd Al Muttalib (three-quarters Jewish) was the grandfather of both Muhammad and Ali. Ali’s father was Abu Talib (died 540 AD) (one-quarter Jewish) and Abu Talib was the brother of Muhammad’s father Abd Allah (one-quarter Jewish). Ali married Fatima, who was one-sixteenth Jewish on account of her being Muhammad’s daughter."
" Muhammad was one-eighth Jewish, unless of course Muhammad has still more Jewish ancestors unknown to early Islamic genealogists."
johndenugent.com/english/moon-o-theism-islam-is-submission-to-the-semitic-moon-god-of-war-muhammad-was-raised-from-ages-6-8-by-his-34-jewish-grandfather/

Roads are for cars, not communists.

This has happened once, we have a pattern with when it comes to Muslims

W...wait... that picture! The suspension is tilting to one side, that means this must be a false flag attack!!!!

It would not shock me.

but the muslims WANT the islamic hellhole. just not the drone strikes. it's their version of white nationalism, and bin laden had it for a while until world trade (hint hint) made everything progressive and capitalistic.

reddit detected

yawn

>muslim guns down 50 fags in Orlando
>government refuses to call it terrorism and instead calls it a hate crime/mass shooting
>white guy plows through protestors attacking his car downing 1
>TERRORISM, EXECUTE HIM, WHITE MEN ARE ALL TERRORISTS, MUSLIMS ARE PEACEFUL, BE ASHAMED GODDAMMIT

Explain yours first

Coming from the faggot who sits on Sup Forums and faps to ass pictures of other people's girlfriends.

Fuck off you cuck faggot. Go back to Sup Forums and be useless.

>radical muslimS
>white supremacisT
even you noted that the first is plural, and the latter singular.
WELL DONE

fpbp

LONG LIVE SARGON OF AKKAD

why bother asking someone else when you can just as easily ask yourself why YOU do it.
then ask yourself why it's okay when you do it, but wrong when others do it.

/thread

>It's physically impossible for a white man to commit violence.
This is why """our""" side is going to lose. Because of idiots like you who see conspiracy everywhere instead of focusing on what's right in front of you. Admit he was a fucking nutjob and move on to real issues that don't make you look like a tinfoil idiot. If this was a jewish ruse then it's working, because you're focusing on this instead of the fact that your country is being torn apart as we speak.

post your family's nudes. i know you have them.

mudslimes drive on sidewalks and then get out and stab people