Anyone who pretends to like Richard Spencer, or anyone with whom he is connected or associated...

Anyone who pretends to like Richard Spencer, or anyone with whom he is connected or associated, is considered an enemy and will be treated as such from here on.

>Type E to endorse

E

E
ALL e-celebs are suspect and faggots keep on posting 'em

E

Success breeds jealousy.

E
at
a
Dick

È

E

E

E
death to Nazis

Richard Spencer is a glow in the dark CIA nigger.

E. I've been saying Spencer is controlled opposition for a year now, but no one seems to care. The idea of actual white supremacy is so attractive to Sup Forums that they're willing to throw both the right and themselves under the bus over it.

>Trump makes right-wing politics attractive again
>"G-guys, don't you want to murder all minorities? 1488!"
>dumb fucking idiots fall for it
>right-wing politics are taboo again

E

E for estrogen.

E. Less spencer shills then I would have thought in here.

Richard Spencer always sounds like he's doesn't even believe what he's saying, like he's putting on an act, that's why he's so weak in debates.

Nathan Damigo on the other hand, while a manlet, is much more convincing.

Can someone let this faggot on Twitter know that fucking Sup Forums has unendorsed him? You watching, Sup Forums news network?

E. daily reminder that with the alt right discord and stormfront shut down, all of them swarmed here. its funny that the only ones spewing this racewar shit is them and the false flagging antifa shills who are happy to see the right do violence. stop playing into your enemies hands.

E

Lol they were b& this weekend

Fuck Twitter man.

E. he's a cia nigger

E

agreed

Wait. I'm confused. Am I supposed to type E to endorse Richard Spencer? Or is typing E to agree that anyone who pretends to like Richard Spencer, or anyone with whom he is connected or associated, is considered an enemy and will be treated as such from here on? What if someone doesn't pretend but legitimately likes Richard Spencer? Do they get a pass? Very confusing.

E

I cannot state this more clearly: Richard Spencer will LARP Trump right out of office in 2020 if we allow him to continue his shenanigans. We should pressure the media to censor him on social media. They should be doing it according to their own rules anyway since he's "promoting violence". Take that fucking blue checkmark away and ban his ass from Twitter.

He doesn't have that many IRL fans. The people we alienate by banishing him are inconsequential. Most of his twitter follows are hatefollows and journalists.