Who's bright idea was it to invite these fucking retards to our rally? What good could have possibly come from this?

Who's bright idea was it to invite these fucking retards to our rally? What good could have possibly come from this?

Other urls found in this thread:

topnews.one/index.php?newsid=91416
youtube.com/watch?v=J6oaJAEj-Eo
youtube.com/watch?v=y7zWQmIAotg
youtube.com/watch?v=lCA05BFvPqc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

freedom of speech means you dont get to throw bricks at someone's head because you dont like them. Yes, even retards can assemble *in safety* to publicly demonstrate. Your hellscape country doesnt have those rights, but in the USA its what our forefathers died for so suck my dick

You also don't get to plow your car into them.

ok but dont you think advocating for white supremacy can be handled without bringing up a group that most rational people despise?

like how are you going to get followers to your shitty movement now

Duh.

The more people are exposed to it, the less effect it will have. Calling someone a Nazi or a klansman used to be a serious insult. Now it's become so common that nobody takes it seriously anymore.

Obviously. But please tell me how illegally blocking traffic and standing in the street is an acceptable thing to do? If the kid wanted to attac, he could have sold the car and bought a gun but he didnt so fuck off

False flag.

Agreed, the KKK and Nazi flags have to go (giving the enemy ammo).

This rally topped Berkeley and Portland.

We got everything right: the uniforms, torches, chants.

This whole country is ON EDGE because of us. We might cause a fucking civil war.

And we're just getting started.

Charlottesville, we're going back in September to make this one EVEN BIGGER.

Get ready!

The CIA.

>we're going back in September to make this one EVEN BIGGER.

Oh shit, serious???

OP you dishonest kike, this picture is from July 7th at a KKK rally in Charlottesville, entirely separate from UTR.

topnews.one/index.php?newsid=91416

With that being said, mainstream media is trying to pass it off as being from this weekend.

they're FBI or whatever
didn't you see that movie harry potter did?

The KKK were rallying about this statue several times this year already. It's the CIA richard spencer that saw it as an opportunity to majorly screw us.

Prove it.
If you can dox the spooks, then you might be able to salvage some of the vestiges of credibility in that protest via right-wing press. At the very least, we'll know who isn't invited to the next one.

It was staged to make white Trump supporters look like literal nazis because their narrative was dying you fucking idiot

It was a rally against the taking down of a Confederate statue.
Hence the confederate flags. Are you fucking retarded?

so where was all the media outrage when someone cracked open someone's head?

that wasn't an ideological attack, it was born out of frustration for lack of manners.

Of course not. And the guy got caught and is being prosecuted.

Andrew Anglin (CIA)

Doesn't matter if someone did it with those views or not or with intention. Most people wouldn't kill over it.

lack of manners like plowing your car into pedestrians?

Spencer can have a field day with his lawsuits on this one.

this. no one likes actual nazi's because they do retarded shit like this

Google etc banning this fed fuck is the best thing to happen to the far right this week. He has been a fucking cancer magnet since he showed up. Eugenics = none of his retard faggot followers get to live

Tell me how is that a reason to kill someone?

any better ideas to delegitimatize, stigmatize, and move to illegaliize some conservative movement?

That's not a picture of the Unite the Right rally. Fuck off faggot. SAGE

what do you mean, they are of the Right, and they must unite.

Charlottesville proved that the American right wing is dumb as fuck and you're all an embarrassment.

who the fuck thinks that the designated uniform for some right wing rally is a white polo, chinos and a literal tiki torch.

also your whole movement is led by retards/plants like Spencer

Next time some islamic cunt rams is truck into a crowd, are you going to whine about how the people standing on the road had it coming?

Obviously.
Anyone who doesn't want to see him in jail getting shat on by all inmates is insane.

"Unite the Right" was organized by a leftist to associate Trump with neo-Nazis and neo-Confederates.

And it succeeded brilliantly.

Please, can we put the better looking guys in front this time? Have our own photographer there taking aesthetic shots making us look good, and give them to news stations before (((they))) get there to take shots of the worst of the bunch?

thats like asking who brought the fat chick that everyone wants to fuck. You Did!

do you stand in the fucking road, moron? When Islamic cunts attack people, they drive up on the curb or ram into a building. this guy NEVER LEFT THE STREET.

Here's a more accurate image :)

You are literally used by CIA shill Richard Spencer to discredit Trump and co.
Better start working on something else, create a company, do something useful.
Why do you think David duke showed up and praised Trump, although Trump literally said he has nothing to do with David Duke at least 20 times on a TV,twitter, facebook in the last 2 years.
It is so obvious that at this point you really have to be a moron not to realize.

>proud white person
>follow a jewish religion
pick one

you clowns will die soon! Allah Akbar!

>M-my Soros funded shilling is justified.

Only Sup Forums and peak liberals can get outraged at some nazbol getting the bike lock. If it weren't for you meddling kids the sherrif would never have bothered with clanton.

Everyone knows the whole "alt right" sham is a Soros con to start a civil war. You even used the same chants and torch march as his evil group used to take down Ukraine. He funded both sides of the civil war there and in 30 other countries. Do you think everyone is a stupid sheep? You people are working for the Deep State and to try to take down Trump. Some weak minded zombies may even fall for it.

Hello Evan McMillan-how's Brennan's black ops CIA treating you these days? Trying to duplicate your con which killed millions in the Ukraine ? Why were you at the rally this weekend? Helping stage the false flag?

Do you accelerate anytime you see a crowd on the street? It must be impossible for you hicks to drive through a city without killing a couple of people.

>soros this soros that

You're out of tinfoil. I bet y'all fucks believe in the illuminati too. You can't substitute looney conspiracy theories to class consciousness forever

why the fuck are cars allowed to drive around when the entire state has a State of Emergency declared?? state of emergency means get inside, do not drive, everything is shut down. this violence is solely the responsibility of the government of Virginia and their inability (or unwillingness) to enforce law & order

>see anarchist flag
>ignore the rest of the post

everything went better than expected

If we dont stop all this nazi/kkk larping the movement will die,no one will take it seriously and it will just create violence against it...kick out all the stormfags

>That'swhereyou'rewrongkiddo.jpg

Because some of us are in a hurry and have kids to not feed

>Black shoots antifa when antifa refuse to let them through

SO BRAVE BUT NOT NATIONAL NEWS

If there is freedom of assembly how come they need a permit?

>"Yes I was drinking and driving officer but it's your fault for not pulling me over before I caused this accident!"
lol watching Sup Forums using HE DINDU NUFFIN levels of defense is almost poetic.

But he was a sperg so its not that we don't blame him for sperging but we understand

>Get wacked on the back of the car
Oy vey its like annuda shoah quick I need to escape!

>Who's bright idea was it to invite these fucking retards to our rally? What good could have possibly come from this?

Were they even there? I watched 2 hours of footage and didn't see them at all.

Images like this make me really on edge. The fact that actual Nazis live among us and in stealth. These look like decent, respectable young men. What in the hell has happened in the last few years?

oh look a (((democrat)))

>our

That wasn't my rally, fuckface. Richard Spencer has always been COINTELPRO.

>freedom of speech

Freedom of speech is a liberal shibboleth.

Fuck freedom of speech. Nazis belong in the grave.

>You also don't get to plow your car into them.

The people who got hit by the car were the ones who formed a mob to enact political violence against people they disagree with. I don't have any sympathy for them. They were no innocent. They were the ones that initiated violence. Non-aggression as a rule was off the table once they started their leftist violence.

>ad hom

>What in the hell has happened in the last few years?
Its a reactive progess. We're a symptom. We just care

Dr Carol Swain wasn't a good goy on Fox! She was a bad goy
youtube.com/watch?v=y7zWQmIAotg

Get back to me when you watch that and you'll understand better. She hit the nail on the head.

And commies know a thing or two about death. Usually it's from starvation though.

Fucking South Park even made a episode about how whichever side the KKK supported the media would slam so they tried to false flag the KKK for the opposing side. Think it was a really early episode of South Parks flag.

is the next post the one in which you say "yes, im jewish, but...."?

so do commies, what is your point? also your spacing is shit, lurkmoar

>We hate all violence that comes from hate

Funny how they only go after white people though. Really makes you think. We're not tearing down statues and we don't want to but I sense theres going to be a fed honeypot to try and get people destroying MLK statues.

This.
Salām alaikum.

RIP american history

Literally Soros shills staging a fight against each other.

it was pretty hilarious seeing these guys in full klan larp beating the shit out of antifa tacticool larp goofs though

>it was pretty hilarious seeing these guys in full klan larp beating the shit out of antifa tacticool larp goofs though

got any link to that?

I understand what she is saying but you're fooling yourself if you deny the clear hateful elements rising up in this movement. And I don't mean on the fringes, at the center, and it's being countered by equally charged hatred from radical groups like Anti-Fa.

Further dividing ourselves is not the answer.

Native Hawaiian actually.

See this kind of hate leads to more hate leads to more. Don't you people value living in security? Why would you want to destroy the good things we have?

>Native Hawaiian actually.

Native Hawaiians are one of the lost tribes of israel.

What?

>What in the hell has happened in the last few years?

Countries flooding themselves with invaders trying to recreate the shitholes they left vs adopt and embrace the culture they are invading.

That and and a whole lot of other shit. How are you enjoying the hip hopification of America?

>you're fooling yourself if you deny the clear hateful elements rising up in this movement

They hated General Lee enough to take down a statue. I'm not even a yank and I know General Fucking Lee is tied into the history of the south. Think it through. Assume you're completely correct for a second and say that these people are out to lynch foreigners. Do white nationalists want white on white crime like this? Its fucking sad and tragic.

>and it's being countered by equally charged hatred from radical groups like Anti-Fa.

Thats purposefully misleading. A democratic election was enough to spark off riots and idiots blocking highways. Firstly, they never countered. There have been commie protests going on since the 60s so the protests now are a reaction to them. Also you can see they just exacerbate the situation on purpose
Hell they even stopped a black man on a bridge and he shot them for it. Does that mean hes anti left? No it means these people are cretins. The right did not set out to disrupt their own event.
vid related to the black/antifa incident

>Native Hawaiian actually.
Tfw you can't call yourself native Briton because muh racism

>a fucking idiot panics and run over a bunch of leftists
>now they are pushing the narrative of white supremacy terrorism

You got played Sup Forums. No nazi lite or KKK in the demonstrations or this is gonna get worse.

holy fuck
you don't get arrested for this shit in the USA?

I think the feds honestly hire people for these events to say more extreme stuff. Either that or Soros. Look at the beard, both right and left

But they FEEL man
IT WAS HER TURN

>commie education
Hawaii is awake at this time.

They'll come regardless of being invited.

Your little "anti-shill" tactics have come to bite you in the ass. Because even if you're on the same side, you'll be accused of being on the other side.

I hope it was worth it for you.

(It wasn't.)

They are plants. Libfags sent by jews to fuck things up for others. Nothing unusual here.

Jaywalking is illegal for the express purpose that it can cause damage to cars and death. Blocking a road and then attacking cars is even further criminal. If you are in fear for your life and being impeded from escape then killing someone is absolutely justified.

Had the driver gone out of his way, unsolicited, to drive into people it would be abhorrent murder. Instead we saw that his car was surrounded, harassed and then attacked with bats. Ideology completely aside i would support him no matter who he was, communists included.

And for the most part Sup Forums will welcome him and advocate for his native status because thats what its about

TIKI NATIONALISM

Free speech, the rally did have terrible optics though. These are probably plants to be honest.

Look I don't know who started this business and frankly it's irrelevant to me. Today is today. I'm sick and tired of the escalation on both sides and I condemn them both. Anyone working towards any goal beyond honest dialogue is going astray.

M M M Milk!

Do you remember when antifa was pushing the 911 documentary loose change? Short memory on the left

You can't care too much about optics when the media will represent you how they choose anyway. This is a rally where a peaceful right turned up and antifa as per came to enact mob violence with greater numbers, attacked several including with acid attacks. They then surrounded and smashed a car forcing the driver to power through and one of their numbers died. All the media covered being the one girl who died, only showing her face for better image.

The optics and actual events were good really, this wasn't thugs coming and attacking all black men they could see because they are hopelessly racist. Support the right and do not cow to appealing to the left in self-regulation. However in your daily life use appeals to reason and try and work on the levels and wants of the people you are speaking to. As much as people hate it, the reason the right is exploding in size is because of people like molymeme, milo and southern. Libertarians and the like who espouse reason and logic, sensibility and justice. So don't go up to co-workers and start talking about how you identify as a nazi.

Trump is a Jew loving faggot.

>These look like decent, respectable young men.
What if they are?

>I don't know
>and frankly it's irrelevant to me
>Today is today

Well there it is. Look there are a couple of things I'm going to suggest that would reduce tension. You can pick up any you like.

1.Stop immigration to western nations. The world is overpopulated so the argument that we need to take on more people to infinity to look after the old isn't a viable reason to take them down anyway

2. Get the mercenary elements funding the left to relax over the election of Donald Trump. However, it appears they want to progress to an ever globalised/no borders world because its the best for their profit margins. For some reason Soros has been a huge hand in this - motives remain unclear. Hes been doing this since the 80s and hes doubled the funding for leftist groups like BLM and antifa since Trump was elected. He is a BIG hand rocking this boat.
Vid related
youtube.com/watch?v=lCA05BFvPqc

3. Leave confederate statues honouring the dead alone. Its just a pity parade for the left considering they lost the election.

Ironman was made in 2008 dumbass