GUYS WE ARE ON VICE. WE FAMOUS NAO

GUYS WE ARE ON VICE. WE FAMOUS NAO

youtube.com/watch?v=RIrcB1sAN8I

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kT4SLj5l3f0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Svoboda_(political_party)
pscp.tv/stranahan/1vAxRNzddRPxl?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ukrainian_Insurgent_Army
pscp.tv/w/1lPJqwALjzNKb
youtube.com/watch?v=fxnEfj2d5Bc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

the comments before they're shoahed

I mean bump this thread before its gone lads because at least theres subject matter here

Fuck that rally is cringey as fuck

Christ, this whole power struggle is really just a case of the left not being able to handle the bantz isn't it.

Fuck that rally is cringey as fuck

You can't make this shit up. What the fuck is happening. This shit is wrong guys. Who cares about heritage and white supremacy at this point, are we really willing to risk AMERICAN lives for the stupid fight of who's right and who's wrong here?

wtf is wrong with elle reeves fac?
She always looks like she's falling asleep/having a stroke.

You've entered the final stage of woke my friend.

You can't make this shit up. What the fuck is happening. This shit is wrong guys. Who cares about heritage and white supremacy at this point, are we really willing to risk AMERICAN lives for the stupid fight of who's right and who's wrong here?

Checked

Watched the whole thing and fuck is Cantwell on coke or something? I mean I know they edited a lot of shit but did he have to pull seven guns out of his ass?

I have to say the only good part of that was david duke. But then they mention jews like 15 times

BIGGER FISH TO FRY LADS THE STATUE REMEMBER!?

spencer is a cia nigger and he is going to get you killed. now start redpilling these ignorant literal faggots. TAKE YOUR POWER BACK.

We're starting to slowly unveil our power level, you ain't seen nothing yet.

Ok it would have been pretty slick had he left it at that but fuck sake he went full juden. Never go full juden. Its patchy at best and theres more then one way to skin a cat when it comes to dispossessing mercantile classes

a wizard if ive ever seen one. i guess we'll finally see how high a power level can be.

fucking lol'd

You sure it wasn't just a heart attack?

Tragic white on white violence

is this the hamplanet who died?

this is not us....

fuck of the stormfront you piece of shit.

fucking cuck kraut faggot

It's obvious that's this "Unite The Right" organizers are undercover agents or FBI informants. Especially this slimey fuck with his try hard attitude and constant spewing of threats and calls to violence.

You guys are being played HARD.

I'll put my hands up it certainly isn't me and Cantwell played it wrong

>Loll she dead? 420 blaze it faggot

Should have pointed to the fact she was white and do white nationalists want this?

Anthime Gionet

Most of us know user.

What's going on here?

If someone is a racetraitor, a marxist, or an apologist for the Jewish subversion of whites they are better off dead than signalling against the movement, pragmatically.

t. White Nationalist

>When your shill bot hiccups and double posts

go suck a dick swamp german...

Have to admit. I'm feeling it and he was very very fresh on the scene. The only one I'm pretty sure isn't working for the feds is duke because he puts efforts into arguments

youtube.com/watch?v=kT4SLj5l3f0

>WE

yep

The nose knows.

Also why the fuck does he have 3 pistols and 2 rifles in his hotel room? Is he going to a protest or a fucking bank heist?

Also notice that the AK charging handle still has the factory cover. That's a brand new AK out of the box.

We lost the culture war

>No Spencer, no Jared or any intellectual
>Put Duke and KKK
>They scream JEWS JEWS JEWS fuck NIGGERS for Vice cameras
>Sad niggers with drama music

Normies hate us

Bump the kikes

It's obvious that the people escalating this don't know or care about what's at stake, just let it burn and let's see what remains of the cinders because nobody is going to put out this fire before it gets out of control.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Svoboda_(political_party)

NOTICE A FUCKING RESEMBLANCE YOU FUCKING SHILLS?

KILL THE JEWS

PLAYED LIKE A FUCKING FIDDLE

Really makes you think

but sitting on your ass all day on the computer isn't

Staged.

STOP ENGAGING IN OBVIOUS SOROS TROLLS

FUCK THE QUAD 7'S... FUCK YOU FOR BELIEVING THE FUCKING FALSE NARRATIVE LIES.

Uhh I don't think Christopher Cantwell is FBI.

He has a somewhat popular YouTube show. He is just legitimate nutty and spergy, somewhat fascist as well. Some have said that he has a meth problem, which I don't doubt.

How was the rally?

Thanks for shedding some much needed light on the situation, user.

Lol many people will see through sad niggers and VICE news though

You have to admit, the alt-right is absolutely high-energy as fuck in this documentary. Leftists look like sadsack fucktards

SHILL

I am bumping this because I want to see segregation come back and all sjw/antifa/trannies/twinks/fags/niggers HANGED!

Are you me?

Who's on the left?

HEY THERE BOYS, WANNA HANGOUT AND BE WHITE TOGETHER?

No, never. I want to castrate myself and chant marxist slogans instead, because professor stein told me its the only thing kosher for me to do.

>Really makes you think
I don't see what the similarity implies

PROFESSION STEIN?

UH OHHHHHH

clantwell seems like controlled opposition to me.

IT IMPLIES THE DNC SUPPORTS UKRAINIAN NAZIS, BUT NOT AMERICAN NAZIS.

OR THEY DO SUPPORT AMERICAN NAZIS, BUT CAN'T BE OPEN ABOUT IT BECAUSE IT IS DESIGNED TO GARNER THEM MORE SUPPORT TO OUST TRUMP.

WHAT IS SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND?
pscp.tv/stranahan/1vAxRNzddRPxl?

Which one is not like the others?

>No masks on the right

HERE'S YOUR NO MASKS YOU KIKED FAGGOT.

Those tiki torches are so beta and cringey, be a man and make your own instead of buying gaden lighting from walmart.

Soak some cloth in some animal fat that you hunted yourself and wrap it on top of an elm branch you cut down yourself is that so hard?

thats not a jewish nose you stupid emu cunt

go back to ya motherfucking desert wasteland right now

RED AND BLACK FLAG?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ukrainian_Insurgent_Army
BLOOD AND FUCKING SOIL.

it's funny how 90% of the white supremacists shown aren't even white

pscp.tv/w/1lPJqwALjzNKb

Looks comfy. They did a study on the effects of light on the brain and theres something deep in our subconscious that appreciates red light more because of fire/sun/warmth

But user don't you support Ukrainians standing up to evil hack masters Russia?

Now you know what it is to feel Australian.

I dunno if I should say this; but I think I know what is going on and what are all these "false flags" are for. I'll cough and see if you got it.. law & order *cough. you can't go direct route about draining a swamp since they've shown large numbers at certain 2 by-yearly events, so it pull the plug, you must do these things.

Russia?

fucking Russia?

They're almost as bad as 2 SCOOPS!

Wew, Vice managed to put out one of the more sympathetic features on the movement.

Still damaging as fuck to the right obviously though.

Imma scoop dat ass in a hot minute my nigga

how dare you be logical and sane at the same time?!

I didn't follow this event when it happened.
Did Vice stick to a specific group or was this kind of rhetoric filling the whole event?

>one way to skin a cat

how about we leave cats alone!?

this video literally redpilled my father

Sitting here just watching shills shill the shills.

You guys properly in fight without realizing it. Like a person that drank too much piss and now you are delusional and think piss is water.

There were several larping faggots on the stream I was watching.

Even before they got to the rally they were making "jew voice" jokes and other stupid shit that doesn't further the cause in any way.

Say hello to *cringe*. Jesus lol.

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!
* law & order!
this is the only way

>WE ARE ON VICE
>we

>tfw you're a normie conservative huwhite man who thinks whites should rediscover racial consciousness in the most benevolent and natural way but you're lumped in with mouthbreathing Nazi fetishists, violent turds, and klan LARPers
>tfw the lying (((media))) makes no distinction between your perspective and the guy who wears gas station sunglasses and shouts at journalists about muh confederacy

Unite the right? I want nothing to do with any of the scrawny 19 year olds decked out in hugo boss sporting the roman salute at every bus stop because muh unity

just run my dick through a belt sander senpai

Jews were in charge of that show.

The cats shitting on America!

that is 7 upside down, praise KEK

>tfw you actually share a board with people this old

I think Mr Cantwell did a good job.

Cantwell looking jacked.

its so fucking weird. I assume everybody on Sup Forums is like 18-25

Post the gif version, her whole body jiggles like jello

It's cause the shape of her glasses make her cheeks look droopy.

>5:35 Dr. Michael Hill, leader of the League of the South uses his walking cane to beat off fat faggot

God damn that man is the real deal

source my man?

>m
youtube.com/watch?v=fxnEfj2d5Bc

Those tryhard larpers are making it hard for us to bring up any notion that there is something wrong with having an anti white mentality. I simply can't point out how hypocritical it is to want to end racism while casually being racist towards white people. People laugh at the very possibility of being discriminatory towards white people when it is something that blatantly happens in front of everyone's eyes, people who are anti-white are even celebrated. How can these people preach equality whilst telling people to treat each race differently. How can these people preach inclusiveness whilst declaring everyone should be categorized into their own culture and be punished for crossing cultural lines. But god forbid I bring up the hypocrisy, instantly I am labelled a fascist nazi, a white supremacist. And then these irrational angry men come out and confirm every word that the leftist normies say. God forbid you tell these angry men that they are irrational, they already have a slew of insults to discredit your opinion before consideration, much like their hated leftists.

Both sides will then tell you the same thing. Join us or die. I am sick of being told by people on both sides that it is their way or the highway. What happened to seeking absolute truth? Both sides are more than eager to ignore anything that may contradict their narrative.

What happened to strong men doing the right thing for no other reason than it is the right thing.
Why isn't seeking the truth the main objective? Are people scared of what they may find?
Is there no such thing as genuine good?
Go ahead and tell me that it is impossible. That my ideals are flawed. Go ahead and tell me I am a weak man for refusing to pick a side. I have my own ideals and I can stand on my own two feet. Can you say the same?
Open your eyes.

Stop liking your own skin color

how did she find a thong in her size?

>What happened to strong men doing the right thing for no other reason than it is the right thing.
>Why isn't seeking the truth the main objective? Are people scared of what they may find?
>Is there no such thing as genuine good?

you need to play the game in order to succeed in today's world
truth doesnt matter when you can fabricate it
strong men will get shot in the back
morality is completey subjective
you dont have any idea how morally indifferent some people are
and you will never be able to understand any of this, because you are one of the "good" people