Girl dies after car ‘deliberately’ driven into pizzeria near Paris

" a spokesperson for the French interior ministry, said the dead girl was 13-years-old."
theguardian.com/world/2017/aug/14/girl-dead-five-injured-car-crashes-into-sept-sorts-pizzeria-near-paris-france

Another day... another car

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/news/4243193/driver-crashes-restaurant-france-paris-sept-sorts-pizzeria/
youtube.com/watch?v=dRaogO2BNbE
novinite.com/articles/182275/Car Crashed into a Pizzeria in a French City
youtu.be/MKti7MuCZ-c
express.co.uk/news/world/841087/Paris-car-attack-terror-mowed-down-people-pizza-restaurant-seine-et-marne
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/08/14/car-drives-pizzeria-seine-et-marne-near-paris-leaving-girl-dead/
zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-14/1-dead-8-injured-car-rams-pizzeria-paris-driver-arrested
independent.co.uk/news/world/girl-killed-seine-et-marne-france-paris-car-slams-into-crowd-pizzeria-a7893481.html
google.fr/maps/uv?hl=fr&pb=!1s0x47e8be9a4a3c0f91:0x6280157382bed012!2m21!8m3!7m2!3e2!4e32!16m16!1b1!2m2!1m1!1e1!2m2!1m1!1e3!2m2!1m1!1e6!2m2!1m1!1e4!2m2!1m1!1e5!3m1!7e115!4shttps://picasaweb.google.com/lh/sredir?uname=109337152809191342466&id=6292661615023799250&target=PHOTO&imagekey=!1e10!2sAF1QipOWjLUhgqzHdlMiZKbkSTQvuPpgbZwnTwFvSBfU&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjo_bbt9djVAhXKJMAKHUicCZ0QoioIgQEwDA&activetab=food
thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/violence.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What ever happened with the military guys who got run over? Was that confirmed muslims?

This is all to perpetuate the "self-driving" car meme.

Well...it's obvious what we should make the muslims do,let's help them add 1+1 and see that when they attack they don't produce terror or news but if they kill faggot leftards at political rallies they'll get coverage
I think thus is the lesson we need to learn and teach. We can out jew the jews by using their pawns

Of course it was. That is why you did not hear about him or saw his picture.

They are saying it was not terror related, but that he was "Suicidal"

Every time, either "mental issues" or "suicidal", unless it is alt-right.

That is what the French overwhelmingly voted for a few months ago. They knew exactly what choice they were making and the vote was not close.

The real consequences are a generation or two out still.

This wouldn't happen with smart cars

They learnt they can use cars huh? Good luck France

now kiss

" ‘Suicidal driver high on drugs’ "
" French police arrested the 'suicidal' driver in the town of Sept-Sorts in Seine-et-Marne east of the French capital."
" The prosecutor quickly dismissed a link to terrorism, specifying that the driver, immediately arrested by the gendarmes, was “presumably” under the influence of narcotics."

" He stated in custody that the incident was a suicide attempt."
thesun.co.uk/news/4243193/driver-crashes-restaurant-france-paris-sept-sorts-pizzeria/

Okay. I'm talking about a different attack though.

>This is all to perpetuate the "self-driving" car meme.
Intended as a joke, but actually true.

ALL THESE CARS FLYING AROUND
CIVS GETTING HIT WILL HEAR THIS SOUND
NYOOM

youtube.com/watch?v=dRaogO2BNbE

" The cause of the incident is a 39-year-old man"
" According to RTL, the man said he had attempted suicide, and weapons were found in the car."
" One of the eyewitnesses told the BFM channel: "The car bumped into the outer terrace and stopped in the bar. The driver tried to turn it back, but someone stopped it, the police arrived quickly, there were 20 people in the restaurant." "
novinite.com/articles/182275/Car Crashed into a Pizzeria in a French City

It would be nice if journalists gave the name of this 39 years old man who was arrested

youtu.be/MKti7MuCZ-c

So far, available footage only shows the aftermath unlike Charlottesville
Seems nobody inside the pizzeria were using a smartphone or had the opportunity to film the car crash live

" The 32-year-old male driver of the car, who has since been arrested, is believed to have intentionally crashed into the pizzeria’s terrace area on Rue du Commerce, Sept-Sorts."

" According to RTL radio, the man told police he had wanted to kill himself and had weapons in the car, although it later emerged that he was unarmed."

" They said: “He tried to kill himself yesterday and decided to try again like this today." "
express.co.uk/news/world/841087/Paris-car-attack-terror-mowed-down-people-pizza-restaurant-seine-et-marne

This article gives a different age ( 32 years old) for the arrested man but still no identity and name mentioned

driving into pizzzeria injuring/ killing 12 other people while strap in a safe car = believing suicide.

well fuck people get dumber and dumber

" The identity of the driver remains unknown, although the Interior Minister has said that he is in his early thirties."
" Police have not named the man or said where he is from."
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/08/14/car-drives-pizzeria-seine-et-marne-near-paris-leaving-girl-dead/

" While the identity of the driver has not been revealed publicly, Reuters is reporting that the incident is not being investigated as a terror attack at this time."
zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-14/1-dead-8-injured-car-rams-pizzeria-paris-driver-arrested

In the other thread some user mentioned the driver was a French citizen but with an Arabic name. Didn't check MSM stuff yet, I guess we'll find out more details later today.

Fucking frenchies at it again

How is a suicide attempt where a guy kills and injures other people any different from a suicide attack?

Until the identity of the man is not reveal...
it will not be possible to tell unfortunaletly if his motives were true or not

as i said dumber and dumber

With weapons in his car on top of that.

" "For me this was deliberate and it was a terror attack. There were about 20 people on the terrace of the restaurant and they were all mowed down by the car." "
independent.co.uk/news/world/girl-killed-seine-et-marne-france-paris-car-slams-into-crowd-pizzeria-a7893481.html

Name of the pizzeria is 'Pizzeria Cesena'
google.fr/maps/uv?hl=fr&pb=!1s0x47e8be9a4a3c0f91:0x6280157382bed012!2m21!8m3!7m2!3e2!4e32!16m16!1b1!2m2!1m1!1e1!2m2!1m1!1e3!2m2!1m1!1e6!2m2!1m1!1e4!2m2!1m1!1e5!3m1!7e115!4shttps://picasaweb.google.com/lh/sredir?uname=109337152809191342466&id=6292661615023799250&target=PHOTO&imagekey=!1e10!2sAF1QipOWjLUhgqzHdlMiZKbkSTQvuPpgbZwnTwFvSBfU&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjo_bbt9djVAhXKJMAKHUicCZ0QoioIgQEwDA&activetab=food

>French citizen but with an Arabic name
Then it is not an impulsive 'pissed off' reaction like in Charlottesville,
but probably a planned and calculated terror attack

Nobody plows with his car into people to commit "simple" suicide. This was a suicide attack, period. I don't even care if he's an arab or a legit frenchie, this is deliberate domestic terrorism and it is sickening that the media will try to hide that fact.

Need to be 100% sure tho

For Charlottesville the identity of the car driver was immediately revealed
Kind of strange that journalists don't reveal it this time

It is exactly like last Ramadan's attack in Amsterdam. The driver was a 'diabetic' even though he was stopped by police who told him to turn back, which he didn't, and the officers said he was fine. Was in the news for maybe a day.

>I don't even care if he's an arab or a legit frenchie
You should because then the real motivations would be known for sure

They called San Bernadino "workplace violence" before people got angry.

Yep, in this day and age if something like this happens and the identity of the perpetrator isn't immediately known you know it is being delibrately surpressed. You'll start to see news agencies no longer report attacks carried out by Muslims at all. This attack isn't being reported in Aus dedpite it being the same severity as the American car "attack". It's my sincere wish that anyone that's complicit in this fucking bullshit meets a sticky end.

>vote for dumb cunt playing politics
>vote for dumb man

You're an idiot. Marine Le Pen was a joke, she wasn't even right wing. Her father was great and she basically condemned her own father to turn his party into a joke.
And if you think they should have voted to put a woman in government, you must be actually retarded.

fake media definition of a suicide attemp = injuring / killing 12 people with a car while self being completly unharmed.

Still people need more proof

In Carlottesville it was not a planned attack
They were shouting very loud at him, insulting him, pushing him, spitting at him on his face
Then the guy got angry and really pissed of...

>You should because then the real motivations would be known for sure

Terrorism is terrorism, do you think only only muslims commit it? We used to have leftist/anarchist white terrorists here in Germany in the 80s, RAF.

Either way, my bet is it was a muslim. Nowadays it's always a muslim, and media and cops come up with cover stories about mental illness, drugs, isolated incident, no need to panic folks.

see Sick of this shit. Hope soon they start going for higher profile targets like the RAF back then, that's pretty much the only way our government will start another witch hunt.

>Carlottesville
Charlottesville

>They
Feminazis, Islam Nation (aka BLM), LGBT...

Yes.
Abdul jaffar al-somalia surely commited this act of terrorism because of white supremacy.
It is the French people's fault. Although French people don't exist.

>Terrorism is terrorism, do you think only only muslims commit it? We used to have leftist/anarchist white terrorists here in Germany in the 80s, RAF.

RAF = group of twelve people targeting goverment. Ideology power to the people. All possible actions were taken to bring them down.

Islam= group of more million people randoming terror attack non goverment people. Idology killing non belivers. Main action taken 'calm down the possible vicitms'.

>Terrorism is terrorism
Regretfully, it's not that simple
>leftist/anarchist white terrorists
>in the 80s, RAF
Those are social epiphenomenons

In Islam, the terrorism is a very important tool and it is just the tip of the iceberg
" The Quran contains at least 109 verses that speak of war with nonbelievers"
" most verses of violence in the Quran are open-ended"
" They are part of the eternal, unchanging word of Allah, and just as relevant or subject to interpretation as anything else in the Quran."
" Still, it is important to note that the problem is not bad people, but bad ideology."
thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/violence.aspx

10/10 this

EXCLUSIVE
picture of driver right before the impact

There is a difference between killing commie nigger scum (if it wasn't a false flag) and a little girl eating dinner.

That is exactly why I said I wish that the muzzies finally pick some high profile targets, I guess you couldn't follow my train of thought. As long as they are "only" killing a few random civilians here and there, why should the government bother?

I think your world view is more simplistic than mine. Do you honestly believe we can eradicate Islam from this planet? Nope, we can't. Besides, Christians went on crusades just the same. Also I know plenty secular Turks and a few Arabs and even some black gentlemen, it's impossible to avoid in our multicultural mixpot here in Europ.

> " Still, it is important to note that the problem is not bad people, but bad ideology."
Yeah, the real problem is bad people preaching bad ideology to dumb people. Ideologies of any kind will turn bad if they get perverted.

Yeah, so that "commie nigger scum" deserved to die? You're a fucking retard. Human life is valuable, even if it's some misguided idiot. There's a reason why "Don not commit murder!" is one of the 10 commandments.

>That is exactly why I said I wish that the muzzies finally pick some high profile targets.

wont happen. thats why they dont do.

> Do you honestly believe we can eradicate Islam from this planet?

the denazification of germany worked. Why not start deislamification ?

> so that "commie nigger scum" deserved to die?

Yes. Thats what I stated above isn't it, you thick filthy turkroach.

> Human life is valuable

>Communists/Left wingers
>Human

Pick one

> "Don not commit murder!" is one of the 10 commandments.

Believe your Jewish commandments like a good goy.

Trick question, commies don't count as human, especially fat race traitors

Cant doge the rodge
Cuck

Obviously bullshit, if you want to suicide with a BMW like that you go to 120+mph and crash into a concrete bridge pillar or wall. Crashing at 30mph in the tables of a pizzeria will do nothing. The guy most 'serious' injuries are probably the burns and scratches from the airbags, if they deployed at all.

Killing innocent people by driving into them? Sounds like the sort of thing Pol normally supports.

>Commies
>People

Pick one, faggot.