How do we end nationalism and borders? Free movement of peoples is a human right

How do we end nationalism and borders? Free movement of peoples is a human right.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_the_United_States
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_Israel
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck having borders n sheeit: the book

Instant sage

as long as the people advocating this pays for everything, I don't care.

Fine, open Israels borders.

i wish someone could make a tuto or a video about this

sage

by pulling the trigger on blue beam, unite against alien invaders, still get to kill shit tons of people for pop. control then rebuild "Earth Government" which we unoriginal assholes will just call "The Federation"

Nope. Borders exist for a reason scum.

Ellie Weasel is a lying sack of shit.

Emperor Valens could not be reached for comment

>-Elie Wiesel
fuck me is that an actual quote

We can't, humans are tribal by nature and don't like outsiders, we are not robots, we are animals and we all need our own territory.

>Free movement of peoples is a human right.
So I can just walk in your home?

Your house is your territory, you do not own an entire country. Countries are fabrications anyways

no it isn't and it never has been. boarders need to exist. no boarders means no country.

I'm Jewish and even I disliked this guy. In high school we had to read "Night" and he admits that he doesn't believe in God anymore. Fucking fake Jew.

Note the absolutely hideous art.

A global communist regime. One people, one voice, one party, one will, one world.

End governments

humans are not illegal, their movement can be

if I want to associate with my compatriot in a territory the we create the rules in, and no border control is issued our group would be swarmed and dispersed by waves of others

fuck you OP, and anyone who thinks like you

Nationalism will and must be stopped at all costs. It is the only way to unite humanity.

Elie Wiesel is literally a hack, he said the story of "Night" never even close to happened, he admitted he was never actually in a camp

Judaism must be the shittiest religion on the planet because almost every famous preacher of "Atheism" is Jewish.

yeah as soon as u open israels borders to mudslimes we will do it too xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

you garbage

then Mc'Warface Warlord invades and snuff even the slight opposition, power struggle is inevitable withing society, the rules we have now give us far more freedom and prosperity than ever before

your opinions are so dangerous to our continual existence, that is not even funny

I wonder that myself every day why billionaires don't share their bank account with me, after all we aren't illegal and all the same. But this begs the question why do those freedom people attack countries if countries don't exist?

FREEDOM, EQUALITY, EVERYBODY IS FREE:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_the_United_States
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_Israel

noone ever said that "humans are illegal". Imigrants can be illegal, because what they are doing is breaking the law. Or else "no humans are illegal" would be a valid reaon to not prosecute murderers.

you know America is better then every shithole in Africa so you're the one who is deluded

>one post by this ID
>all these replies
Say-geee

Countries are a larger version of family. One family started to work with another, and another and another, then villages started to form, then towns, then cities, and by then the whole thing had grown so large that they needed to form better means of organising themselves, hence the nation-state was born. Then these people start to create things together, they create a culture and a shared heritage, they know the norms within their own society and harmony reigns. This harmony is disturbed if ignorant foreigners gain a foothold, hence borders and militarisation for sake of defending the nation.

Unless you want to go back to a hunter-gatherer society then borders will continue to exist by pure necessity.

That's some pretty good art

switch human and illegal and you have a perfectly reasonable and coherent explanation.

no but a collective of people DO own a country, the only reason 1 person doesn't own it is because it would be impossible for that 1 person to own it for long since life would just be a constant war for the throne. so we do an honor system kind of deal where we elect leaders.

but yeah, we still own our country. it's not made up at all, it's right here I'm touching it. it's as real as any house built on a foundation. it's a collection of houses

>sneak into canada
>hijack a truck loaded with maple syrup
>ended up getting cornered by moose riders, detained, then deported

no hum bean is illegal

How many refugees are in your home?

also
>1 post by this ID

Remove the doors from your house if you hate borders so much dumbass.

Saged

Slide thread. Again. One post by that id

No one said being a human is illegal. Certain immigration is of the illegal kind though.

Stamping "human rights" on everything makes it seem arbitrary.

Gibsmedat citizenship so I can get welfare then renounce it when I get drafted / jury duty. Den gibsmedat citizenship again.

>Elie "Fountains of blood sprung forth from the earth" Wiesel
>Elie "Gassed on the Spot" Wiesel
>Elie "Masturbation Machine" Wiesel

stupid dumb shit, you belong to the unevolution mentality of the welfare

>masturbation machine

w-where? I read Night.

Stop those stupid semantics games already!
If you don't comprehend that by calling someone an "illegal" means that he DOES something illegal BY being in a sovereign territory of a people that decided as an established nation not to let in anyone willy-nilly, then you probably wouldn't comprehend either that by me calling you a faggot doesn't mean I think you're a bundle of sticks.

He's right though. Illegal immigrants are not illegal, they're criminals.

Having free and open migration is necessary for a truly free society. National borders are completely arbitrary and authoritarian.

So if 10 milion peole want to settle on the uninhabited Galapagos Islands, that's fine, because it is a "human right". OK...

Why are these always framed along the lines of immigration whilst completely ignoring emmigration?

Depopulation is a real issue with real implications. For example; the progress of developing nations suffer via the loss of skills, taxes etc to a country that needs them less. They go in decline as they've no pool of labour to pull from to maintain infrastructure or provide basic services.

Open border policy is a selfish and arrogant policy; other countries can suffer just because your country is better.

Do you think Mocteczuma and Geronimo could have used some nationalism and borders? You bet.

you dont. i dont expect you to understand. its not possible to convince people its in their economic interest or national security interest because your to stupid

>How can a human being be illegal?
Countries, sovereignty, borders, ...
That's how.

That was supposed to be a reply to OP, my bad.

Shills get paid based on screenshots showing how many replies they get. Stop replying to these fucking threads you newfag dumb cunts. Sage does not and has not worked for years now, fuck you.

I think the planet will unit under one nation through nationalism.one nation will become superior to a degree that the rest will willing join and firm the human space republic

of course it would be a bunch of nubians on the cover
Are you seriously depending on the same government that's complicit in the genocide of your people to defend your borders, WHITE MAAAAAN?

Piss in your mouth commiscum

Group A creates a wonderful civilisation, wealthy citizens, prosperous families, modern technology.

Group B creates a dysfunctional society, poverty, disease, famine, living in mud huts and the dirt.

Why would you welcome Group B? They couldn't make it work where they were. Why do you think they're going to make it work here? They're just going to fuckup this country, so we'll have two shitholes to choose from but nowhere good.

> (OP)
>Elie Wiesel is literally a hack, he said the story of "Night" never even close to happened, he admitted he was never actually in a camp
Do you have a source for this?

They can be committing an illegal act, such as living in a country that they're not a citizen of, hence 'illegal immigrant'. You simpleton.

move around where ever you want, just don't cross mine if you have nothing to contribute for the betterment of humanity.
now piss off jude

Keep your door unlocked. It's my right as a human to come to your house and stay there as long as I want.

Put Jews in control of your countries.

It IS a human right. So yeah whites should be able to go wherever they like. Niggers should stay in the fucking zoo we build for them.

must've been prety exciting times actually...

Permanently cut off welfare benefits for non-US born citizens. Extend this to children of one or more foreign born parent.

>Permanently cut off welfare benefits for non-US born citizens.
Permanently cut off welfare benefits for non-country born citizens

you are not alone in this, talk in global terms if you care for things like this.