Why are liberals and numales so emotional and weak?

Why are liberals and numales so emotional and weak?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/k2GfN33HZGk?t=5m32s
youtube.com/watch?v=07D4m28aJVo&feature=youtu.be&t=50s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

t.numale

I bet you don`t even have gf.

They are literally crying over some dumb tv show. Is this normal?

Why do you redditor subhumans think virgin shaming works here? Either way stop trying to derail the thread nigger

RIP in peace sweet Rickon

who did Daenerys kill and why?

this is so fucking lame, holy shit. i feel secondhand embarrassment ooze fromt he first moment. this show is garbage and people who obsess over it are trash humans

How are you going to secure existence of white race without reproducing?

>implying you didn't shed a tear when Mike died in Breaking Bad

GoT is a show exclusively for cucks though.

Dickon

New season took so fucking long I didn't even remember who those guys were anyway.

Go away crazy reddit tranny

The father and heir of the Tarly family. Sam's family.

She defeated their army, asked that all soldiers bend the knees or else, and they were the only ones who didn't bend the knee. Based.

Dickon*

>this show is garbage
This so much.
It's an okay tier fantasy, with alright cgi. The acting, writing, & editing are mostly shit.
Like wtf is with this?
youtu.be/k2GfN33HZGk?t=5m32s

While I´m not a tranny I will leave as requested. But for the sake of your own sanity I would recommend losing your V-card so that your political ideology is not formed form lack of being loved.

Just be yourself and talk to some girls, its easy.

One of the reasons why I'm for nuclear disarmament: war. This country needs a good ol fashioned, but MAD is the thing keeping it away from us. I hope North Korea and China invade this land, see how long these fools last.

rip shoulder helmets

Best thing is that Tarly fought for loyalists during Robert Rebellion

what makes the show okay just went down the drain after the second season, honestly. i watched it, unironically, because i had read the books and they seemed okay - i enjoy political intrigue. the shows though, have this unreasonable cult that surrounds them, but that is just another casuality of the age of "geekdom". i really, really, REALLY fucking hate "geek" culture and its cancerous, tumblr/reddit braindead, leftist followers.

am I the only one rooting for the white walkers?

I'm very, very surprised that they didn't cheer like they always do when Daenerys is burning people.

they are realizing that yaaaaas queen wasnt a special starchild like they thought
give them time

An invasion of the US has been so hyped up Sup Forums. I wish a nigga would, just to see what would happen.

But I think the only way an outside force could invade the US is if we're already at war with ourselves.

Best King keeping out the foreign hordes and providing gainful employment for local citizens.

The show is crap. Fuck off with the low expectations user. This is the same company that made Band of Brothers.

>That fattie with the problem glasses always on the front row

me as well. I thought danny was the stronk empowered wiminz. but I guess not

he looks pretty normal

Actually the men aren't reacting at all. Seems pretty standard to me.

you're talking as IF the united states of niggers EVER fought in a war and did not ONLY war-profiteer throughout all of history
you have no honor, you're insecure, your dick is small, and you're goddamn right about the fact that the planet will FUCK you, as soon as america gets its own South Africa situation going.
Hell, you've imported niggers hundreds of years before anyone else, it's about fucking time.

>That fatty gasses the front row
Mystery solved, op.

What are you waiting for faggot? Come and take it.

white walkers are /ourguy/s

ironically these types were once the normies that isolated kids like myself that played FF7, warhammer and other nerd shit back when they were at school in the 90's and early 00's. These normie fuckers in-content with ruining our childhoods ruined our interests too.

They are figurative swarm of locusts that devour everything leaving nothing in their wake.

Always ironic when hyperbeta commies talk like this. I'll ask my fiance if she's ever been attracted to a subhuman.

White Walker victory would usher in eternal peace just sayin. Everyone would live forever. No one would need to eat. No internal politics struggles. A utopia, some would say.

Because they dont undergo on a daily basis a desensitize training drills like we do on Sup Forums.

>No Trump
>No KKK
>No racist USA

I would be but I never like to root for the good guys.

By killing everything else faggot.

I'm guessing he touched a girl once in '05 and he hasn't let it down since

Whats more sad is i can not find a single show or movie that has enough quality to entertain me for more than 5 to 10 minutes before i delete it in disgust.Yet it seems everyone has orgasms constantly from the pile of shit sold today as quality "AAA" movies tv-shows or games.

Because this time she burnt Chad and women always care about Chad.

Hollywood and the media industry is all jewish owned goyim

> small-arms winning a war
> ever
your IQ is that of a chimp

I've never watched this show, all I know about it is there's sex and dragons. What's it about?

They are over-exaggerating their reactions because they know they are being filmed.

Stupid millennials and their craving for attention.

> everyone orgasms constantly from the mainstream
were you born yesterday, kiddo? world's filled with drones and "entertainment" is mostly catered towards them
but yeah, you can always thank america and it's hollyjewry too, they had a big hand in turning the average whiteboy into a nigger-tier monkey

It was jewish owned when great movies were made.Its not the ownership that changed.
Its the people who got way,way more dumber,its the people who lost touch with reality and crave shit like bulletproof niggers.
Supply and demand,you know.
You try to make a movie that needs a somewhat smart person to appreciate it,but there are no smart persons left its doomed to fail.So hollywood just provides the supply that is in demand.

Feminism and other Jewish propaganda made wh*itee weak and emotional

Medieval fucks living in medieval squalor fight political and literal battles to seize power for different reasons, all the while some crazy fucking ice zombies are preparing to fuck them all to death. Lots of tits, rape, drinking, death, betrayal, etc.

I have not seen one episodes of this show. What is wrong with these people?

Cause capitalism bitches. Contribute or perishh and masculinity is obsolete.
t. corporate whore

Someone edit that video and make it look like they are cheering and screaming "YAASSS QUEEN".

I guarantee not a single one of those faggots is a Christian. Maybe their natural need to love and worship God is simply misplaced, and instead, they worship things like fantasy and fiction. It's a pathetic, shallow existence, surely. I'm sure this same phenomenon happens to atheists with politics, guns, or any number of obsessions. Perhaps another way to look at it is that they're literally possessed and it's really all just an act in an attempt to trick the remaining prospective Christians that their desire for enthrallment can be satisfied by something like a tv show, and thus, that there is no need to seek God.

you can see the utter confusion and internal struggle as the liberal is exposed to a female leader doing something tyrannical.

>you can see the utter confusion and internal struggle as the liberal is exposed to a female leader doing something tyrannical.
They're just mad because an attractive guy got offed.

>GoT is a show exclusively for cucks though.
seconded

shows them right for standing up to sass queen
and moreover for trying to tell fat useless slob of lard to act like man, this was totally untolerated

women being emotionally sensitive is both their strength and weakness.
they are nurturing and care for their family and community
when they do not have a family or community they end up caring for baby replacements, cute animals (not a big deal), "marginalized peoples" (useful idiots).

Numales, they were likely misled growing up or geneticly predisposed to such a way. (muscular men, more likely to be conservative meme)

they seem to be following the same behavior that people have when they yawn.
one person yawns, which prompts those around them to yawn.
one person gets emotional, they all start tripping over themselves to outdo one another in histrionics.

it's the same reason women who live in the same house together eventually sync their menstrual cycles.

In their defense they haven't fought a true war since 1865.

another example of liberals needing to use pop culture to talk about literally any other topic

is this in the commie playbook? attack perceived virginity because he posts online therefor=virgin. but you posted too.. so.. you = virgin?

That very well might be one of the cringiest things I've read on this website, goddamn liberals are pathetic

Didn't manage that one without outside influence either

this reaction videos make me hate humans so much more.
the emotions are so fake and exaggerated, fucking retards.

i think it is worse in the US, in 10 years it will be like that everyhwere else in western countries.
playing video games and watching tv shows is alright but the dedication and importance of this is clearly a problem, they flee the real issues and it is all about this entertainment anymore.

Hey it's billy bones from Black Sails!
He was good in that series.
Also GoT was never good, it barely passes as fantasy, more like fiction.
TBotNS is 10x better fantasy story.

Remind me, how much of Austria was controlled by the US after WWII?

at least they were sad for the good guys this time around

>this reaction videos make me hate humans so much more.
>the emotions are so fake and exaggerated, fucking retards.
i think thats what bothers me so much too. it is so clearly put on, to seem cool and with it, that it is nothing short of fucking embarrassing

What's this Harry Potter? Who gives a fuck?

Shitty TV is the drug that was introduced in Brave New World

>bend the knee or die

they don't bend the knee after getting their asses handed to them and most their men turned to ash

>don't expect to die.

was it really that surprising?

My head physically hurts now

That was Dickon fucking Tarly m8, don't bash him he's cool

Remember that people who post shit like this are lonely virgins who cry themselves to sleep thinking about all the opportunities they missed.

Nobody loves Nazis. Not even your own parents.

another great one
youtube.com/watch?v=07D4m28aJVo&feature=youtu.be&t=50s

someone drive a car into that bar

Because they have shitty self-esteem.

lmao what the fuck is wrong with these people

Sorry what?

holy fuck, what the shit.
i saw jurassic park at one of those outdoor showings during the summer recently and it was shit like this all the time, for two hours. there were some laura dern quotes that people artificially and loudly cheered for, because they were """feminist""". it is just so weird to me how people react thinking they're part of some "experience" as opposed to just reacting naturally.

what the fuck did I just watch

That's the look of cultural marxist traitors becoming disllusioned by their precious "I'm bring an army of brown men to fantasy Europe" DRAGON QUEEN being worse than the so called "villain" in the show.

That's the look of seeing TRUE loyalty to race and people standing in defiance against said Dragon Queen.

Based Randyll and Dickon Tarly.

why would you cry over a character that had 10 minutes of screentime?

Whats wrong with that scene?

I wanna pretend it's virtue signalling.

Honestly, I want the West to collapse just to see these people suffer.

When they're trained from birth to live vicariously through their consumed media instead of forming strong bonds with their loved ones and God, yes, it is normal.

Look at all the nu males. There's something more sinister behind this nu male epidemic.

>not filtering commie flags

iq below 70

God doesn't exist. Prove me wrong.

They lack testosterone

Obviously I cannot know for sure without being able to look into their heads, but I don't even think they give much of a shit about it themselves. Normalfags utilize those things the same way they utilize absolutely everything else in their lives - to try and get laid. It's just an attempt to bond over some shared emotions or some shit like that.
Normalfags are on the same tier as social autism as the robots, they just lack the introspection to realize it.

Also old media is better anyway. Read some stuff from Oscar Wilde for example, he wrote genuinely interesting stories where you don't have to force yourself to make it through the book.