Auschwitz survivor has spoken!

Auschwitz survivor has spoken!

What now Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/gl0Xv
mbornstein.com/
archive.fo/tBS2a
theguardian.com/science/2015/aug/21/study-of-holocaust-survivors-finds-trauma-passed-on-to-childrens-genes
wnyc.org/story/surviving-auschwitz-toddler/
youtube.com/watch?v=9tmY6iItnP0
youtube.com/watch?v=xLkKCZ_x-9Y
youtube.com/watch?v=dRaogO2BNbE
youtube.com/watch?v=9SQWB36uKkw
avalon.law.yale.edu/imt/imtconst.asp#art19]
youtube.com/watch?v=TwbzzVDuYD4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>zoom in all the way
>"Motörhead '79"

looks like it's drawn with a pen

- Millions of Jews bug sprayed to death
- Millions of Soviet Communist destroyed
- Millions of Soldiers from ally nations died
- Millions of civilians killed
- Continents destroyed
I guess this is proof that you can not kill an idea.

archive.fo/gl0Xv - news source

Surprising how many Holocaust survivors there are considering Germans are known for the efficiency.

probably got it 25 years after the war

his website: mbornstein.com/

news link: archive.fo/tBS2a

"He only has fading memories of the horrors there: the smell of the ovens where bodies were cremated, the sound of soldiers' boots marching, the feeling of being starved nearly to death."

Guy is such a liar.

from his website..

Q. WHY WRITE YOUR STORY NOW?

A. I really never planned on talking about my experiences at Auschwitz. I was only four years old when I arrived and I remember very little.

He was four years old when he supposedly got the tattoo and he claims to remember being very little but somehow remembers the smell of the ovens where bodies were cremated and the feeling of being starved to death...

I call bullshit.

Q. DO YOU EVER HAVE NIGHTMARES ABOUT THOSE DAYS?

A. When I was in grade school, I had one vivid nightmare that kept coming to me night after night for a very long time. I dreamed I was in a factory and I was being made into soap. I never knew why I had that specific nightmare, but I recently learned there was speculation that the Germans turned the fat from murdered Jews into soap in the camps. It must have been something I was aware of in some way. It's the only way I can explain the nightmare.

LMAO, WASN'T THIS PROVEN TO BE A TOTAL LIE?

He's a bit young to be an Auschwitz survivor...

Any math-wizards here?

Someone want to tell me, what with expected live-spans and advances in science/medicine, what year will be the first where every person alive during World War II is dead?

for a hyperefficient regime dedicated to killing jews, there sure are a hell of a lot of in-camp survivors

About 10 years time, everyone alive now that was in WW2 experienced it within their child/early teen years, anyone older would be in their 100's and there's not many of those left.

You don't need to be a maths genius to work that out, also they already have your paradox covered.

theguardian.com/science/2015/aug/21/study-of-holocaust-survivors-finds-trauma-passed-on-to-childrens-genes

I like the survivor story where the woman says, as a girl she and a dozen or more other people were shoved into a gas chamber, and... instead of gas, by some miracle, the spigots along the ceiling sprayed... ready? The poison-gas spigots shot not poison gas, but water! It was a miracle!

He was four. Tattoos stretch ya fuckin dumbasses

>sarcastically posts article likely about epigenetics
*sigh*

Moshe please, we know it's just a ploy for you to continue to milk lolacaust shekels from the idiotic Germans.

kys. Or better yet, suffer a real holocaust and not the one you made up in your mind.

Good to see he's still giving the salute!

"he stayed silent about his experiences during the war for most of his life but that changed when he saw a picture of his 4-year-old self in Auschwitz, in those infamous striped pajamas, on a website denying the Holocaust."

lol.. he's a plant to deny the holohoax movement

wnyc.org/story/surviving-auschwitz-toddler/

How many times did the nazis try and fail to kill this one?
Such an inefficient killers, the nazis.

Why the fuck these people are always looking the ame age, although times go

The guy isn't nearly old enough.
Wtf?
t. Juden

how much longer can they keep banking off this

They all shop at Forever 81

Forever and ever and ever.

under-r8ed

Oh look, yet another survivor. How many times did they gas him?
youtube.com/watch?v=9tmY6iItnP0

"Alive during?" Like, including babies? Sometime in the 2050s. That's too soon for max longevity to have been pushed beyond where it is now (110 or so). Combat age? 2030s.

WATAH CAME OUT, INSTEADADA GAS!

is there any remaining slave survivors?

we never hear about black slave survivors coming forward about their experience on the plantations

infact i can't think of ever hearing about that ever in my 25 years

GAS GEBEN

>Damn we missed one hans!

people were cremated, soldiers did march, and food was quite scarce though

That's because people don't live to be 150. And definitely not niggers.

Yes, I even meant babies. This guy was apparently 4 when it happened, so his opinion of it is valid and not something to disregard.

You really think it'll be that long? I don't think I can make it to 81, I've already died once. I just want to live in a world where the most any average joe knows about this event is Indiana Jones on holocubes.

>Auschwitz survivor
>baby boomer

pick one, Shlomo

>fat from jews
Weren't they all starved skeletons?

Here is another survivor

>youtube.com/watch?v=xLkKCZ_x-9Y

"I didn't lie, in my imagination, it was real"
-Every Jew

I too have nightmares about the rollercaust and the masturbation death machines.

That dude is not 80+ years old.

M O W
H I M
D O W N

youtube.com/watch?v=9SQWB36uKkw

You should read up or watch documentaries about the slaves in Saudi Arabia.

Nignogs are crying out for reparations constantly as are Jews but no one says a word about the slavery that is going on right now. Hell even white people are being put into slavery by gypsies in this country and no one says a word.

Fucked up.

You're being very generous with the age ranges here, most will be dead in 10 years time if not all. That's assuming they don't live into the mid/late 90's or early 100's.

Millions of Jews survived the Holocaust because they weren't death camps but forced labor camps

I agree with her.. but she looks fucking crazy

German efficiency everyone

the soap story is an example of hysteria, people believe a lot of really crazy stuff when scared and everyone around them believes it

I can see the media meetings now...

"Don't we have any concentration camp jews left? SOMEONE FIND ME A JEW NOW!!"

Forever 88*

Also, NYOOM

they get younger every year
in 2050, the oldest living holocaust survivor is ~90 years old

It was a Challenger.

Whoever made that meme video is retarded.

Yeah - he made a Business out of it.

As phony as these "survivors" come.

>holocaust survivor survives holocaust
>wasn't as holocausty as he thought it would be

If he was born in a camp he'd be at least 77 years old.

He looks a little past 60. Calling bullshit.

>Check em
These are longitude and latitude coordinates
and a date
August 21 2017
The day of the eclipse!

This is it. this is where
The rise of kek has been proficiencyeed
This is what we must do.
Find this mans slut Jewess granddaughter.
Bring her to the coordinates
As the moon starts touches the sun RAPE her.
Then when the moon fully covers the sun slit her throat.
This and kek will return and bring peace and prosperity to our people.
He wills it.

Why haven't we been pointing this out?
There are more and more "victims" that are far too young to be victims.

You may be onto something...

Nobody mainstream will question that though.

>RuPaul Retweeted

kys

>Kike Dabbin

How many of them are like this though?

it's all good. he's getting an asspussy.

>implying people give a shit

That would require some sleuthing.

>Nobody mainstream will question that though.

they never question it. like they never question the supposed millions cremated in camps, never question the BTUs needed to cremate that amount when they were trying to save fuel just for the military. why waste it burning dead people?

"people" are dumb, unthinking animals.

Of course people don't give a shit, yourself included.

Wait, isn't ignoring eyewitness accounts and archaeological evidence a violation of tbe Historic Method?

Don't you find it a bit fishy that Holocaust Denial became popular right after most survivors have aged to death?

Wouldn't it be extremely expensive, and slow, and require a lot of manpower to collect and fabricate all those bones, shoes, lockets, photos, videos, wedding rings, clothes, uniforms, documents, buildings, fingernail markings in the gas chamber walls, factory parts, barbed wire, electric fence, and really good actors of all ages to play the part of a Holocaust survivor?

You do realize that if there is a conspiracy, then there must be a secret carpenter or jeweler or something that saw how the hoax went, like thousands of people can't be telling the same lie so well, right?

>trauma-passed-on-to-childrens-genes

Damn, that's a smart move. Hut ab, Juden!

They have a whole list of "survivors" and people apparently killed actually, we simply need to find photos of those survivors. You'll find their age doesn't add up.
Bet they don't exist

Tattoos are a sign of mental illness.

>holocaust was very traumatic
>they experimented on me
>the food was bad
>too much cholired in the swimming pool
>i almost died 5 times

Still lives to celebrate his 100th birthday.

>Surprising how many Holocaust survivors there are
To be considered a Holocaust survivor, All you had to do is live in a place that the Germans occupied during WWII and be Jewish. Simple as that.

No it didn't become popular after survivors died.

Ernst Zundel, may his soul find peace in the afterlife, was talking about this since the 80's.

There were plenty of people questioning this narrative from it's inception.

Yeah, I remember the first Holocaust Denier was this stupid white Hindu lady that worshipped Hitler. That's reputable as fuuuuccck.

That's because through some kikery you can claim to be a survivor if your grandpa was in the camps.

What I really wonder about is this: You never hear about all the other groups affected by the Holocaust. No commie survivors, gay survivors, gypsy survivors, etc...

The fuck are you even talking about?

I want to ask him if he remembers the masturbation machines.

God hates the Jews

Jews die God laughs

God damn every Jew

Demented poor bastard having a ptsd stroke because he got lost in a theatre as a child

Savitri Devi, she was the first Holocaust Denier.

Also, by the looks of it, Zundel and his colleges just shat out speculation with absolutely no peer review whatsoever. You never see a Holocaust Denier argue among themselves. They just immediately after with one another.

What makes you think anyone is going to even touch the fucking narrative knowing the backlash it brings?

David fucking cole changed his last name and went into fucking hiding as a republican after his documentary came out.

You do realize that's not a primary source, right? That means that there was absolutely no eyewitness account of a fabrication. You keep insisting that it's fake but your beliefs have more holes than what historical consensus has to offer.

>You never hear about all the other groups affected by the Holocaust. No commie survivors, gay survivors, gypsy survivors, etc

We had a non-Jew former small time street criminal visit our high school. He claimed he was sent to Treblinka and barely escaped the gassings numerous times. He was caught by the SS when they saw him stealing an apple, he almost paid with his life for that apple.
He said he was 12 years old when he was deported to the extermination camp, he didn't look older than 60 years. This was in 2006, so he should have been a very young looking 78 years old.

>gypsy survivors
Funny you should say that.

This is the reason why I am annoyed. I want the truth on my own (possible) heritage. Not a ploy to get their own personal favours and high ground.

Jesus christ.
These people will still be popping up in 100 years claiming to have survived Auschwitz.

Geez, do you expect the human race to be as cowardly as you are?

P. S. On what planet is a rhetorical question evidence?

trauma and tattoos can both be inherited you anti-semetic bastid

The personal accounts dont add up, you should take them with a grain of salt. Because all of those involved would undoubtedly be biased.

Take a look at the numbers and if you know a bit of math do the numbers go look up how long it takes to cremate a corpse (with modern technology) around 2 hours pr.

1500000 people said to die in Auschwitz

in hours with 1 oven would be 1500000*120 minutes = 180000000 minutes = 3000000 hours

to most i have read is that they had 38 active at any given time (lets give them 12 hours upkeep pr day with full capacity)

3000000/38=78947 hours with them all combined and no malfunction.

78947/12 = 6579 days = 6579/365 = 18 years

Personally i believe it happened but there is no way in hell it happened to the extend they said it did.

Well, according to the testimony of the Sonderkomando, you know, both a primary source and archaeological evidence because they were buried in the ground by multiple points of view in Russian and Greek, that is bullshit.

Auschwitz crematoriums are not regular funeral furnaces. Funeral furnaces are cleaned before a cremation while the genocide furnaces were powered by the bodies themselves.

Ten bucks you didn't even know the word Sonderkomando until now.

(((evidence)))
Article 19.

The Tribunal shall not be bound by technical rules of evidence. It shall adopt and apply to the greatest possible extent expeditious and nontechnical procedure, and shall admit any evidence which it deems to be of probative value.
[avalon.law.yale.edu/imt/imtconst.asp#art19]

>the genocide furnaces were powered by the bodies themselves
how can bodies be used as fuel?

>implying bodies composed of 90^% water can fuel a fire

nice fucking meme bro

First off The Russians could never have faked evidence especially against a mortal enemy like Nazi Germany right?

The human body is 60% water and if you knew a bit about chemistry you would know breaking hydrogen bindings requires allot of energy. i highly doubt a modern gas oven would be slower at feeding energy into the system than a old coal oven or better yet "human body" oven.
The energy output doesnt add up.

Try lighting a fucking fatty t-bone steak on fire next time you're out buying groceries.

youtube.com/watch?v=TwbzzVDuYD4