Where can i get an anti-semitic girlfriend?

where can i get an anti-semitic girlfriend?

Find a mosque.

You can't get a girlfriend to begin with

from whole middle east except israel. just pick whatever you want.

ask your whore mother

They don't usually come in that flavor, you have to mold them and become OK with the fact that she will never be redpilled in an autonomous sense

Maybe because you're a pathetic lonely virgin. That's who Vanilla Isis targets, just like regular Isis.

Start by lowering your standards.
The first mistake you did was thinking you had the luxury of taking your pick, while the reality is that you'll be lucky to not kill yourself before you die alone of old age.

What you posted is a semite.. arabs ARE semites

You make them. By being smart and persuasive...

> Middle East

That's some shit geography right there.

Lebanon, they don't even need to be Muslim, must of them are Christians and they are beautiful.
i'm sure they will be more than willing to marry a foreigner as long as they are with.

Is this what's considered beauty in Lebanon? She's ugly as sin.

that was just an example, overall they are very mixed and share a lot of European/Greek features

Any true Christian girl will be anti-semitic.

She's a semite herself, you dumb Ameritard.

Still ugly.

Usually have to mould em to it mate. Start off slow, been withy missus for 4 years now and she just messaged me saying about how niggers in her work are the worst customers.

buy one from syria. they're cheap, only about 1500 or so for a virgin.

trying to find a decent pic, most of them wear 4 kg of make up but if that is what you want to see,sure.

>west africa
>middle east

burger education everyone

asyrians, they white, christians, + you may find them all over the world.

Sorry m8, majority of women from that region are just ugly, IMO at least.

Take 99% of Assyrians, place hem in Poland, Sweden or any other white country. You'll still notice that they're not white like us. Unless you can prove me wrong? I'll be gladly corrected.

Go 2 Iran

i'm assyrian. i can confirm we pretty much look like italians or greeks. pale skin, thick black hair, brown eyes. People always ask me if I'm italian.

you could say the same about a lot of region, each race and country has it's land whales and ugly skanks. but i guess whatever floats your boat.

probably cause you're not from that region?
i'm from that region and i find mideast/mediterannean women to be the most attractive at all, I find them more attractive than nords or slavs. East asians are most attracted to east asian women. Indians are most attracted to indian women.

People are innately attracted to similar ethnic/cultural groups.