FUCK NIGGERS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3UzVqZdK1tw
youtube.com/watch?v=MLq2a1gSLSg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Stinky smelly monkeys

thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=3UzVqZdK1tw

I've noticed almost a nigger in every ad here in Sydney. Funny, but I don't see one nigger a day.

They're being over represented and it makes me sick.

Usually it's a hip young nigger bitch with an afro dancing around with headphones.

Fucking lame.

3 Ks A DAY

But having multiple threads is ok too.

this will never stop being amazing. is this thing even self-aware

They really are a parasitic influence on wherever they go in large enough numbers. And they lack self awareness and self accountability to such an extent that they cant/wont even recognize the damage they do, or confront just WHY they have a shitty reputation. Instead everything is blamed on whitey hating them for their made up melanin superpowers and us gathering around the table twice a week in our secret meetings to discuss new ways to keep da brothas down. This lack of self awareness extends to their constant double standards too. They are the most openly bigoted group, and commit racially motivated attacks in wildly disproportionate numbers, yet they are able to play the victim to such an extent.

DAP ON THEM HATERS
youtube.com/watch?v=MLq2a1gSLSg

Just think how many gifs and pics of this kind of stuff are out there too. Incredibly if you ever observe niggers talk amongst themselves its US that are the primitive, violent savages too! yet strangely enough we dont see weekly footage of white people lynching each other over stolen potatoes do we?

It will pass. The left thinks they "own this place now" but I guarantee you at least 80% of the dissent by so called right wingers is just lefty faggots shitposting, or every day bantz. It's so artificial as fuck right now.
The only correct response is to just directly call out faggots and kikes when you see them, Sage, and drop a red pilling image for fun maybe, then move on. Maybe even report their thread

Clearly we need more radical free thinkers such as these in our white countries.
Diversity is strength after all.

Calling on QLD our greatest allies to save Victoria. The poison has spread too far my cunts.

Why would they think that? With the rare exception, they're literally trapped in a containment thread. And a rare one at that.

he didn't even let the guy finish pouring what a dick

Nigger hate yes

we probably have more guns so

im doing my part

Ayooo hoool up

U been sayin we wuz mozart n einstein n sheeeiiit?

Lol the very idea black live matters is hilarious

>black lives mater

Good sportsmanship

The mob violence you often see in none white countries really says a lot about our differences. It illustrates a group savagery that just hasnt been present in white societies for a long time. Even everyday people in these places displau a complete sociopathic nonchalance towards barbaric acts.

I know! lets import millions of them and have them loiter around on the same streets that our women and children walk on! how could that NOT work out great?

This is too low res to read

Maybe on a phone, it's fine at 100% res.
Open it in a new window

actual subhuman behaviour

Dat cat was rayciss

Keeps the niggers away

>So long, gay Bowser!

Goddamn wetbacks and porchmonkeys need to be purged.

Don't forget (((their masters)))

THA ABSOLUTE STATE OF YOU

THE DESPERATION

IT SUSTAINS ME