Yfw we larped so hard, we changed the course of history

>yfw we larped so hard, we changed the course of history

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZLCTzLzf6to
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>larped
wait, am i the only one here that is a real nazi?

Jews were the first and greatest LARPers - then came the "Christians" and the Muslims - signing up for a free trip to hell just so they could pretend to be divine authorities.

"My God is real! Really really real! No, really, it's real! Watch me prove it by the power of bludgeoning!"

youtube.com/watch?v=ZLCTzLzf6to

Pretty much, I would say that at lea 90% of people here are pretending to be far right. Most of you fags are centrists or, dare I say it, libertarians.

We need to wipe out the Hollywood Kikes and take over control of the media.

Emoji Movie 2 will be our generations Triumph of the Will

Nah

>This "90%" subversion post I keep seeing everywhere
Wew.

>tfw you wanna join both antifa and alt right spergers to get in on the great conflict
>absolutely lovin it

Being a nazi is being treasonous to the west.

If it was ww2 the real nazis would have slaughtered all of you neo nazis

Nazis slaughtered Australian soldiers, just letting you know that

Fuck the west seig heil

>He thinks the original nazis weren't larpers as well

I've had fun

>wait, am i the only one here that is a real nazi?
Yes. Grow up retard

So fucking tacky...
Low IQ germans cannot be trusted with power.

More or less. I'm no Nazi larper or Lost Cause tard. What I am is a race realist and it's impossible not to be one when living in a uniquely diverse city. This affects my thinking on a number of issues and pushes me towards the right.

You aren't. I'm with you, brother.

Nah bro I'm a Nazi too

The west is cancer

I'm a real Nazi. Not like these LARPers. A real DESIGNATED NAZI.

MY ASS HAS SEEN THE GLORY OF A POOIN' IN THE LOO
I WASHED MY HANDS WITH SINK AND SOAP AND RUNNING WATER TOO
BUT IN THE LAND OF INDIA THERE AINT NO FUCKIN LOO
THE STENCH JUST MARCHES ON

w e w l a d
e
w

l
a
d

There is no stench my Nazi comrade. I wiped it with a leaf.

wow. that i didn't know. now go back to your cave, shitskin

if u larp hard and long enough, and enough people join in, larping can be pretty powerful. isis is a larper group, and look what they can do

Well I'm a White male so by society's designation I am no matter how much I flay myself. So looks like I'm about to become their worst nightmare.

Saved haha this is so based!!! xD

no, you're not, Ausfailian

No

LARPers will alway LARP user

Checked mate. I would absolutely watch her get blacked by 4 hue BBCs got im getting so fucking hard just thinking about a thick, black cock sliding in and out of her tight little holes

Sup Forums is about 99% cosmopolitan urban cognitive elite LARPing and 1% suburban and rural retards who don't get satire.

This. Another secretly jew-organised LARP. History doesn't just repeat, it makes recursive calls on its own procedure.

So resourceful ambitious and successful that their countries are literally hell on earth and these dumb niggers still haven't figured out running water.

tfw you larped so hard youre going to a pound me in the ass penitentiary.

Autists: cringefesting since 1938.

Nah.

>muh dik

Nope.
Fuck kikes, fuck Islam and sand niggers.

>twf you're a real nazi vetran but larp as a millenial autist

damn grandpa, pretty impressive. And I thought I was old.

>wait, am i the only one here that is a real nazi?

Majority of people, even if they know societal collapse is coming, will not join any nationalist movement before the hyperinflation and civil unrest arrives.

nope

>We

You didn't change anything while sitting at your computer. Maybe your mother changed your adult diaper but that's about it.

If Hitler had won we'd be on Mars by now. It's not about me it's about the species you stupid selfish piece of excrement.

"Okay guys, don't show up dressed as knights at this rally again, it's bad optics"
-Adolf Hitler

And they are shitskins with 15 lower IQ points on average.

Shut the fuck up you Muzzie cunt, every time your weakling kind comes here they act like terrified infants, now you grew some balls didn't you?

I'm afraid I disagree with you fags on the jq. They might have some bad apples but they are not the apex of evil. Evil sits within every heart its your job to find the evil within yourself and battle it. For the intelligent man the evil within is even stronger. Imagine if Carl Marx had battled his empathy and actually traveled the world. We would not have so many stupid communists bc he would understand that man kind cant handle being a collective it gives to much strength to the demons within us. Find the demon within and tame it.

>I wiped it with a leaf.
>wiped it with a leaf.
>with a leaf.
So that's where all the Canadian flags went.

That's what I was implying but I guess the Cancuck was retarded

nah

Kek based pajeet

>there are actual nazis among us on Sup Forums who didn't realize we were just joking around

>tfw my qtpie asian wife was a nazi before me
I try to drop black pills on her and she tells me she her grandma dropped the same ones at the dinner table when she was a child.

>THAT ID
>Good Goy, get them in line

Goy IS wrapped.