Guys, I'm seriously starting to get worried now. I was at the rally...

Guys, I'm seriously starting to get worried now. I was at the rally, and I'm in my final year of college (Engineering major), and if people find out what I did, it could ruin my entire life. I don't know what to do, I'm pretty sure I got my photo taken four or five times by some antifa types, but I didn't think anything of it at the time. Any advice would be really appreciated, I just don't want my identity to come out

>alt right CHAD making all the ugly Antifa fags jelly

Do you have social media? If you really concerned. make your profile private or deactivate/suspend your account until you graduate.

what an alpha, shouldn't be ashamed to get doxed by some pussy ass liberal

This rally topped Berkeley and Portland.

We got everything right: the uniforms, torches, chants.

This whole country is ON EDGE because of us. We might cause a fucking civil war.

And we're just getting started.

Charlottesville, we're going back in September to make this one EVEN BIGGER.

Get ready!

You're fooked

hi guys, thanks for playing

Good you shouldn't have gone, I hope you get doxed

Burn the tiki, get the wiki! Hopefully you get your own entry, coward.

you niggers should have all had proper uniforms
either militia riot gear or just white shirts like the nordic front or whatever it was called

Why don't you mask yourself when you're at this type of rallys? Have you ever question why antifa and the left do so?

This is exactly why.

>stemfag
>a fucking nazi

Is this what STEM`s tunnel vision does to your absolute state of ideology?

is that soros or the left version of soros these so called koch bro's?

liberal spotted, nice trips btw

nigger he'll be making money while you starve with your english degree

Deactivate any and all online presence you have that has your picture on it.

What if they fuck with my internship? Or my LinkedIn?

Stop being a pussy, as long as we're afraid nothing is going to change.

huh?

Hey remember when we unironically had the President of the US on our side?

Thanks to you NatSoc retards, we completely lost control of the narrative and now every non-cuck right winger is a literal Nazi in the eyes of the nation.

>Having an online presence that can be traced back to you
Idiot. There's a reason people used to say never to post photos of yourself online or use your real name

You are a coward cunt. Fuck off

Your post proves that you're weak and you should have never went outside ever.

In stead of crying, if you're not weak, take steps to retaliate. Civil war. Strike back, or be the cuck you promised yourself to never be. Will you just sit there and cry or do something? You went to a rally, you should do something because you aren't a cuck are you? Are you a cuck, then don't go to rallies.

I suggest for example burn down some lefty bulwark, and do it while you can. Strike as soon as possible, it's already escalated beyond repairs and it will only keep getting worse. You're already involved, don't be a traitor pussy who backs out. Do something.

All of you.

Holy shit I always thought crisis actors were a meme. These fuckers have their own website

You could get off Sup Forums and just shut up for a bit.

Just being honest here.

Other than that, whatever happens, happens. Just take it in stride.

Nah, I will get a secure job with my degree on public administrative sciences, engineers get hired for shit in Funland.

Jacob Dix is a major Chad, and he should run to the fame, he can easily create new niche and career for himself as a bad-boy male model, and while doing it he can promote our cause.

He should be doing interviews instead of hiding. Remember when you are ambushed, attack destroy the enemy, and make yourself greater.

Just want to mention that Charlotte, NC is not Charlottesville, VA.

To be fair, Mohammad, Soros and the liberal media can easily stage events to demonize conservatives and control the narrative.

>poltards getting doxxed
Don't even pretend it isn't deserved or that you haven't done the exact same thing to people you don't like

>public administrative sciences
ishygddt

Nationalism is going to grow larger because of the events happening in the last few days. The Left has shown themselves to be good buddies with the Establishment. We will become the new counter culture because of this.

Trump was never on our side, The RAISE act would flood us with worthless chinks and pajeets. He can't even mention Antifa by name, he's a grade a cuck probably even more so then Jeb.

>it could ruin my entire life. I don't know what to do
Get sexchange, become sacred cow of wokes and receive diversity hire in STEM.
life saved.

This

Retarded fucks

jacob looking aesthetic af

your linkedIn should be fine right? just remove social media with your picture attached and it should be fine

He's also wearing an 88 jersey, lmao

LOL what a faggot
wash your pussy
pussy

You're a fucking idiot millennial.
Actions have consequences.
Stop shitposting memes IRL.

Are you sure that wasn't just the cover?

Similarly named cities to confuse people like you?

If wrong, then wrong.

post to your facebook about how disappointed you are that so many white supremacists showed up to what was supposed to be an all-inclusive even for right-leaning individuals
Really talk up how the peaceful alt right were pretty much displaced due to the forceful, bigoted nazi idiots, and how "this is why we need to publicly condemn it, so they realize it's not a white person thing, or a right wing thing"
If you don't wanna do that, then you're probably a white nationalist after all, and you're fucked.

Why exactly were people in KKK outfits and Nazi armbands allowed to join?

This. And you should have done it before you went to a rally full of nazi retards and cameras.

>tfw no qt Jacob bf

>glorious Aryan on the right
>that fucking chin though
Fuck I'll hire him if he loses his job I don't care what leftists think of my company

Oh pooh, who's we?

If you say all white people...I hate to break it to you, but everyone right of Clinton has been seen as a nazi for quite some time. You're late to the party.

Now do what everyone else does and drunk post.

Britain is whiter then us, You have no reason to call them cucked when we are slowly becoming Brazil thanks to the 900,000 yearly nonwhites who are given citizenship.

Move to one of the low population states like SD or ND. Nobody who matters pays attention to that hype.

Because every time nationalists kill it turns out well

ARYAN
R
Y
A
N

Fake

RIP hommie

freedom of speech you dirty nigger

This is a fear based psyop thread. There is no more time for fear.

No we've done it to criminals.

Don't worry mein freundin, nazi engineers are the best kind engineers just embrace it Krieger.

>and now every non-cuck right winger is a literal Nazi in the eyes of the nation.

Now we just need to make every cuck right winger look like a literal nazi to leftists and the media

Then it's open fucking season boys

deactivate your facebook and if you have a linkdn remove the photo for a couple months while this blows over.

The left now have the same mentality as fundamentalist religious nuts, if not worse. OP even admitting he turned up to that rally would be like going to Saudi Arabia and taking a dump on that big black cube.

Stop being such a faggot coward. The future of your race is infinitely more important than your fucking faggy bullshit piece of paper from social-marxism training camp. God you're retarded, grow a fucking spine and stand by your beliefs.

Sort yourself out, bucko.

>claims to be redpilled
>uses kike sites like facebook where all his info is a google search away

Aaand it's already been flagged for removal. Withholding evidence much?

it's fucking over bro. the stormer is shut down, and they won't stop there. you can't even be counter culture if there's no medium to spread your ideas. just buy a remote cabin and save your own family.

.... that would serve no point
NC is right next to virginia
there's no reason to chose a similar sounding name in another state, just naming a nearby city across the state line would do it.

To be fair we never had African slaves in Britain and we didn't expand our borders to include former Mexican territory. All our blacks and browns came over in the last 50 years.

So in other words nothing has changed?

You can kick people out of your own March if you want

Use a linkedin Egg for now.

This is 2017. If boys can be girls, and girls can be boys, then Charlotte can be Charlottesville, you fucking bigot.

You do realize this event is only going to open Normies eyes. We are hated by globalists and leftists. Not even Trump condemns the people who assault his own supporters. More and More whites are turning to Nationalism every single day, soon enough we'll outnumber Antifa.

If you are actually worried you should be removing personal/sensitive info from th web.

In any case if they get you, don't back down or apologize.

We can't let them win

The chad rally vs the virgin protest

I think anyone here with an IQ over 110 knows that this is most likely fake

Coward.

Say you were doing research for class. LARP as a leftists. Problem solved

If you're afraid of people hating you for your political views you're a cuck and should just go back to being a radical centrist

How is that going?

you will be fine user coz shitposting on the net is not actually like attending

Anarchists were censored constantly in the 70s and 80s. Now they've been promoted for the last 40 years. Censorship only makes one stronger, that's how counter cultures are formed.

The media like the Koch fags, it lets them run disinfo for guys like Soros, Adelson, and the Rothchild's

it's a unite the right march you moron
the point is to have the whole right

Why were you idiots not wearing sunglasses and (MAGA) hats?

>muh stem cuckreer
>activism
pick one OP

If by aesthetic you mean homosexual, yes.

Why would you want to come here? Unless Trump somehow promotes European immigration with his bullshit bill. We are going to become a chink colony or just split apart. It's time to move on from Trump and start focusing on ourselves.

Most of today's anarchists are useful idiots who lobby for the interests of the state.

You will be shot on live television feed for all to witness. They will all cheer and side with Trump. You are getting fleeced. Its coming kid for you and everyone like you. You will be replaced.

logic?

A college can't disband you for first amendment practice. If any professors fail you arbitrarily you can sue. STEM businesses prob won't care. Worst case scenario you are delayed a year and gain 50k

Dress up as oathkeepers and chant nazi slogans.

>STEM businesses prob won't care.

They absolutely will. Their HR departments and management are infested with SJW shit.

Wrong. The media has been trying to make the Nazi label stick for almost two years now and the only people it worked on was blue hairs and kikes.

Now normies (the vast majority of the population) completely buy into it and know nothing or care nothing about Antifa scum. From their perspective literal brownshirts descended on Virginia and murdered someone, and Trump refused to criticize it directly.

Because some utter retards forgot they were fighting an asymmetrical culture war vs establishment media and deep state, everything is pretty fucked now for us and Trump's only hope of doing anything worthwhile is to completely distance himself from nationalism.

I hope you never get laid again

Just own it, you're in the right here. If you're smart enough to study engineering, you'll make it in life no matter what.

God bless you.

not in my school and i went to a pretty good one, but it is in the south so they probably care less.

I can't take Christians seriously in this day of age, especially since they cuck for refugees and African immigrants. You can keep imagining all of these made up fairy tales. Once you poke the bear with a stick, only god knows what happens to you. That bear is nationalism while the poker is the Establishment. The West is already in it's Weimar stage, Pretty soon Nationalists will start to gain political power and truly free our countries from degeneracy.

Like I said Trump doesn't even care about his own supports getting assaulted, If anything nationalism will only grow stronger after these few days. Remember when people were upset about Dylan Roof? He's now forgotten and the Nationalist movement still gained new members.

>chill out
>wait to be doxed
>get lawyer pro-bono
>sue the people who did it
>get everything they own
>never have to work again
>simultaneously leave anarchists, antifa, and commie faggots destitute and standing in the welfare line
What you worried about faggot? You're about to be on the gravy train if these commie fags keep it up. Enjoy it.

because they're not the actual alt right
they're just spencers racist fucktards

I'm not sure I've ever seen a thread this size where the OP and 90% of the replies were all shils.
>OH GEEZ GUYS I'M NOT SO SURE ABOUT THIS MAYBE WE BETTER DIAL IT DOWN A TONE
you fags are worse than niggers

Can't sue people for doxing you chief

you brought this one yourself by aligning yourself with controlled opposition.
god you guys are fucking retards