Why are blacks so criminal ?

Why are blacks so criminal ?
why do they kill mostly blacks?
Do they kinda feel that their Life is worth less ?

Niggers

When they lack personality, instead ideologies or fashion, they use machismo and express that through violence and increasingly daring actions, like killing a stranger or raping their own mother. They dance with the devil and pretend it's whitey at the turn table, no, that's a nigger. That's a nigger behind the song I'm referencing.

And behind them aren't proud, conservative white men.

They did this to themselves, they accept that culture and refuse to research where their culture comes from, now some white shit from Australia knows more about their culture than they do and that's "offending" them as they read each word.

The BLACK man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.

Let's start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his dark skin. This dark skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the scorching sun of africa, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The dark skin reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.

The BLACK man's demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of man(ʷʰ*ᵀᵉ dogs)

The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. The BLACK penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the BLACK man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent african seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the BLACK man impregnates.

In total, the BLACK man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.

All this is the reason why the BLACK man is the epitome of masculinity.

That picture is fake stats. Stop embarrassing us and making us look worse than liberals with fake facts all the damn time.

>made up bullshit pic
>look guys why are blacks so criminal?

you are fucking pathetic

Shame you're using an outdated and unsourced statistic like some kind of spastic who can't research. Use better facts, faggot

thanks for correcting me.
But why are niggers so violent to themselves?
Is it their way to organize society?

Nigs gonna nog.
Balcks are biologically incompatible with societies.

>Refutes accuracy of statement
>Does not provide statistical evidence to support his accusations
>What can be asserted without evidencecan be dismissedwithout evidence

Fuck off

here you get your answer
#chimps

What i don't understand how US claims to be not cucked when blacks basically rape and murder whites without any retaliation.

meanwhile, most blacks I see in reality are scrawny little shits making up sad stories about needing a dollar to feed their KEEDS when I walk out of the gas station convenience store.

Fake stats

>San Francisco
Really X's my Y

its just what they are , doesnt matter why

Fixed that for you
pol is right

a l w a y s
l
w
a
y
s