Did their jeans get ripped in the accident?

did their jeans get ripped in the accident?

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/news/national/survivor-returns-site-heather-heyer-killing-vigil-article-1.3409288
youtube.com/watch?v=t8hjRECCG2w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So, completely and utterly a false flag? The left sucks

The criminals always return to the scene of the crime.

Welp, I am convinced this shit was a false flag. To the leftists who may be lurking, these communists will sacrifice you and you all you'll have to show for it is a t-shirt.

They already had TSHIRTS printed? Come the fuck on, how much time does it take to print out a shirt with a fucking face on it? Did they get a rush order on them? That shit usually takes a week, minimum.

black guy is delighted at the thought of those sweet gofundme gibs coming his way, he doesn't give a fuck about some dead cracker.

nydailynews.com/news/national/survivor-returns-site-heather-heyer-killing-vigil-article-1.3409288

staged as fuck..

Terrible white on white crime

I don't even believe in false flags and I think this shit was a false flag. Literally everything about this is questionably odd.

What the fuck is that even?

dog food

None of this happens after niggers shoot other niggers every single day in libtard cities. But when one white whale dies, it's the biggest tragedy in human history.

Sage this shit.

The outrage would be far worse if niggers had died.

Heyer is getting more attention than the nine black churchgoers Roof shot in the back, which really shows where the main force of liberal focus lies.

who the fuck is so poor that they have to reuse tin cans as water bottles.

True. Does anyone remember any names of those victims? Nope. But yeah all know about fatty Heather. Nevar 4get.

Niggers

Printed Tshirt are easy as fuck to make. Your tin-foil hat never cease to amaze me.

Edgy

Someone still hit the car first.

It's still unexplained why they blocked that back street.

It's still not proven the attack was malicious.

It's still very true that antifa look like literal terrorists.

This is still not a bad reflection on libertarianism, the dominant ideology on Sup Forums.

Looks like a fucking water balloon.

Why would someone inflate a waterbed in the middle of a protest?

HER STOMACH IS JIGGLING AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

But you're the one giving her attention
Yeah why is it easier to remember one persons name and not nine people's names? I wonder

Can't we stoke the fire a bit there? Driving a wedge between leftists and their pet niggers would be wonderful.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I KNOW ITS BAD TO LAUGH OH MY GOD
I AM GOING TO HELL FOR THIS
BUT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>someone still hit the car first
Proof?or atleast solid evidence?

if the schizophrenic car driver didn't kill her, certainly the 300 pounds of excess fat on her body would have sooner or later

I just post crisis actors for shills.

youtube.com/watch?v=t8hjRECCG2w

Nobody remembers any of their names. I know you weren't that stupid to not realize what I was saying. Good try though, Jew.

wew thats a mighty quick t shirt service

design, production, and delivery ,and they work on sundays

You're a special kind of retarded.

The guy had temper problems and his disabled mother reported him more than once for abuse. Once he locked her up in the bathroom because she told him to stop playing video games. He has baby pictures of Hitler on facebook. He has pictures of himself in a white nationalist rally.

He's exactly the type of autist to run someone over with his car in a sudden burst of anger.

I don't think I've ever seen black girls give this many fucks over a coalburner.

Those reports are from when he was 12 tho

sorry had to leave this photo. p.s dont mess with the Dodge

>ganfalf on cpr
What a bro.

Nice chinese sweatshop shirts.

Is there any footage of her actually being hit by anything? She could have just jarred a plaque or clot loose with an adrenaline rush. Then there's no way it's ((("""second degree murder"""))).

I saw a shot of some fat bitch who looked like she was close to being pinned between a couple of cars in front of the dodge.

Normal 12 year olds don't hit their parents or threaten them with knives.

Came here to see monkey flying through the air. Alas, no flying monkey yet. Me disappoint.

>can a fallen nigga get a sip?!

We waz manz bes fraind an shiet.

He's autistic. He can plead mental illness

Crisis Actors. Where the giant photos at?

Car crashes can't be fak...

They do when they don't have a father and their mother doesn't give enough of a fuck to raise them right. Where the fuck do the knives come in?

This is all made-up bullshit. He is an actor. They have been faking the news since before Television was a thing. Many memorable events were as real as a Hollywood movie. Journalists are state propagandists, not seekers of truth. They mock us all the time.