Do you morons realise how stupid you are when you LARP as a fascist?

Do you morons realise how stupid you are when you LARP as a fascist?

Why not have a civilized discourse like adults?

You are just as bad, not worse because the left have taken things to a whole new low, but you are definitely just as bad as them.

You should all grow up and stop acting like brats and work towards a solution like adults. I don't expect either side to be able to do that though because you have all been public school "educated" and you weren't taught how to act properly in society.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o43clNMOJjU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>we are larping

>we

I am talking about Americans, you moron. Germany is so beyond fixing that I don't give a single fuck about you.

You're right, OP.

Maybe we should dial back this "saving the white race" thing and focus on safer issues like taxes.

I think we would all be a lot more effective if we stayed on Sup Forums and didn't host rallies anymore.

We just end up hurting people. Besides, if the white race disappears, it's not the end of the world right? Others will come after us.

To be honest I sometimes hate being a pigskin colonizing Neanderthal.

There is no place in politics for people like you. Both sides of this cesspool are small minded chimps.

give it time

millennials dont know whats going on and stil think that feminism and communism are relevant

The left isn't interested in civil discourse, they shout nazi at anyone who disagrees with them. they made people flock to the extreme right.

>expecting to have proper political discussion in Sup Forums

classy my good sir

No it's you there is no place for, you are old, out of date, and do not address the grievances of the modern man. Bye.

Nazism and Fascism is bad PR and not far from communism ideologically. True Sup Forums is AnCap, the ultimate opponent of communism.

AnCaps are just as retarded as every other anarchist.

/thread

>Stop acting like brats

Boomer detected

Nope. Really a low-IQ and content-free "argument," if you even want to call it that.

Simply saying "you're as bad as the Left" isn't an argument. We factually aren't.

Fucking annihilated.

You got your face caved in and should an hero hard after a REKKING like that.

you didn't mention that in your post, dick muncher

Not an argument, commie leaf.

If AnCaps are retarded how come Molyneux crushes everyone he debates?

Where are all these antifascist threads coming from lately I wonder??? Seems like a concerted effort to divide.

God i look forward to the day anarchy breaks out and your dreams come crashing down.

AnCaps are retarded because their movement doesn't exist. As I've been saying for years, you are totally meme-power free, and can do nothing serious on any stage.

The Alt-Right can at least rally. There aren't enough AnCaps on the planet to fill one sidewalk.

>Civilized discourse
>With these people

Don't you understand? They want to KILL US.

>An
Stopped reading

>republican
>literal boomer posting

fuck off old faggot. your generation has fucked up the entire world and if it takes becoming a fucking fascist to fix it, then thats what ill become.
now shut the fuck up and sit in the corner while we fix your mess

He doesnt. your entire political ideology is based around private property which wouldn't be honored in an anarchist society. Someone with more people and guns will come and take what you have.

Out of the 6,000 people at rhatvrakky, how many had fascist symbols? 1%?

Do you think that you're talking to them? Are you hallucinating?

Boomers...the most selfish generation in history.

>ctrl+f "BRAP"
>0 results

what are you gay?

>meme power free

Oh yeah, because snek, helicopter and ancapball memed aren't a thing right?

>Do you morons realise how stupid you are when you LARP as a fascist?
>Why not have a civilized discourse like adults?
>You are just as bad, not worse because the left have taken things to a whole new low, but you are definitely just as bad as them.
>You should all grow up and stop acting like brats and work towards a solution like adults. I don't expect either side to be able to do that though because you have all been public school "educated" and you weren't taught how to act properly in society.

I agree.

>realise

NEVER SPEAK LIKE THIS IN AMERICAN COMMUNITSE

GET THE FUCK OUT AND WEAR YOUR STAR OF DAVID YOU BRIT FAGGOT

We've had decades of "diplomacy" and "political discourse".
It's done nothing. Every year we see fewer of our kind and every year the traitors rape our people and heritage. Every year we are slandered,pushed down, taught to feel less valuable than third world invaders.

Enough is enough.

>Democracy is beautiful in theory, in practice it is a fallacy. You in America will see that some day.- Benito Mussolini.

>people actually think these "people" can be reasoned with.
Only way this will all end.
youtube.com/watch?v=o43clNMOJjU

>that conversation

Literally same thing happened to me recently on a German newspaper comment section, when talking about Charlottesville. If you try to rationalize what went wrong and how the riots could have been prevented (keeping distance and avoiding provokation, postponing and relocating the other demonstration, etc.) you get labeled as Nazi, Faschist and such. Those people are fucking rabid and they can't think straight.

There's nothing else happening anywhere else worth mentioning. You're all getting your panties in a twist about American problems when they don't concern you. You're entranced by online meme points.

This is the next step(pic related) only add firearms. It's even being discussed on the private chatrooms. What isn't being reported at Cville was the stand off between right wing and left wing armed groups making the police have to step in and prevent a firefight about 1.5 mile from the main site.

Remember the hysterical anti white (((media))) and every establishment cultural marxist is to blame for this.

I'm really afraid for what's going on in america right now. This is way more immediate for the downfall of the west than anything immigrant related.

Please guys, please stop this bullcrap. You had a great thing going, don't radicalize and fight until the biggest evil, be it communist of facist (same shit btw) is only what remains to rule your country.

I wanted to make videogames, not fight for survival in the fucked up world that would emerge from that.

>You should all grow up and stop acting like brats and work towards a solution like adults
this is what most ordinary people have been saying about the republicans and democrats for years.

Let's be like the Conservatives, and appease the Left until our kids are cutting their cock and balls off.
Oh wait.

Shut up and post more of that sweet ass.

I'm LARPing only to fucks like you besides that I act like a civic nationalist which is what I am. Fuck race under Christ we are united as one. "When they heard this sound, a crowd came together in bewilderment, because each one heard their own language being spoken." - Acts 2:6

>Inb4 Nationalism is against God's will
Nationalism means pride in your country that's all it is to me pride in my country not supremacy.

Hello American

>Having a civilized discussion with someone screaming racist/nazi bigot misogynist whilst using any means to silence your free speech and censor and illegalize your opinions.

I am sorry, we're past the point of political solutions.

>its afraid

It's funny when people come here for the first time and characterize Sup Forums as a single entity with a singular opinion and agenda and instead get bombarded with a spectrum of different views and opinions.

>But muh MSN and Fox said ur all Nazi's! Y r u not 1488.

They're dumb that's for sure

Do you realize how stupid it is to larp as Mao... you're all fucking idiots. Muh free speech. Good job assholes! You all have collectively manage to just about to start a Civil War in this country, and right
now, Sessions is going to go after both sides of this.

At least there is not such a big freak out in Germany when Antifa and Neonazis clash with each other. Most Germans know they are just retards.

And also showing up with armor, disguise and weapons to demonstrations is illegal in Germany. Solves a lot of problems.

Do you realise that "fascist" has been used as an insult by commies towards.. everyone who isn't a commie.. since about 1920?

Learn some new tactics, commie.

>grow up and stop acting like brats
>Sup Forums
i've got news for you nufriend.. you need to lurk moar! fagit!

I will translate this post into common English
>why don't you just give up everything, lose your countries, your history and just jerk off to anime like you used to.

Do you morons realise how stupid you are when you LARP as a communist?

Why not have a civilized discourse like adults?

You are just as bad, not worse because the alt-right have taken things to a whole new low, but you are definitely just as bad as them.

You should all grow up and stop acting like niggers and work towards a solution like adults. I don't expect either side to be able to do that though because you have all been public school "educated" and you weren't taught how to act properly in society.

>Why not have a civilized discourse like adults?

how can you have a civilized discourse when the other party isn't mentally capable to have one
>only thing they can say is racist and nazi and shout

just look at yourself
you instantly turn to profanities, assume public school educated people are incapable of a normal civil conversation

it's childish emotional behavior

who is this fluid druid?
sauce? nudes?

>ancaps have no good theory nor books
>commies do
I know my side alright

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRT

This guy has been making threads all day saying the same ridiculous stuff. He just changes to a different silly flag but you can tell by the fact he keeps posting images of girls bottoms.

Serious question to Americans:

Arent there any Police at the rallies? Also it seems pretty crazy to me that people can walk around freely with shields and other stuff...

In Germany its forbidden and the Police protects the Right pretty hard. Clashes are not that common because of this.

Had this argument yesterday with my boomer-father. He was bitching about his life and complaining "kids today" and how his welfare (social security) isn't enough. Didn't like that I pointed out how boomers are fucking wrecking the US economy with the commie entitlements that my and my kids' generation have to pay for. Big fucking argument over how his generation is bleeding the country dry; hit him with facts and numbers and he just "muh generation" and "we're owed cause..."

Got kicked out of the house, told not to come back till I apologize. Welp, guess he's never seeing his grandkids again. Boomers are fucking leeches