Are boardgames /Our Pastime/?

I have played boardgames all over the world for reasons I wont go in to. I have noticed a strange thing. Non-whites couldn't care less about boardgames. I don't get it. They are low-cost, stimulating, social, meditative and wholesome indoor activity.

So, if you have any insight on this topic, please shed some light on it, as its something that has eluded me my whole life.

If you are non-white, I would be very interested to hear your thoughts on why the disparity exists. And it can't me "muh representation" because 90% of these games have non-white ethnic themes.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6BCsxQg3NE4?t=3m13s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because niggers have no critical thought or imagination

As a black man, I would rather be out on the streets looking for a white woman to rape while you white bitches fuck around playing dungeons and dragons.

nigger

i remember playing a board game in high school with foreign exchange kids. they were clearly uncomfortable with it. i think it was the mental competition and shit-talking that bothered them. they loved sports but avoided debate and board games like the plague.

What games?

I am non-white and I play board games.
I don't think the average gangsta nigger will look through the back of the toy section of their local walmart to play some RTS, non-stimulating, long-term games. Most whites don't even play board games so you're really pushing it once again you larping autistic virgin, know you're place. The majority of people are as ADHD ridden as you're average Sup Forums user who stayed here long enough to even know of SomethingAwful who likely has Autism Spectrum Disorder and leaves this place for even shittier echo chambers like 7chan, Krautchan, or Doubleniggerchan.

Remember that most black children don't have supportive families or even sense of belonging. They'd rather stare at a basketball hoop all day than play something strategic and mind-developing like chess.

we had settlers of catan in the student lounge. we used to each lunch in there and play at least 3 days a week. we also had some card games like chez geek and munchkin. we didn't play those as often though.

>Most whites don't even play board game

False. They might not play more niche nerdy games but Middle class whites widely play mass market board games like monopoly, scrabble, trivial persuit, etc.

Chess, checkers, dominos, gambling games like craps and playing card games are more popular with blacks.

>for reasons I wont go in to

you should have stayed on your containment board
prepare to be btfo as i roll this 12 sided die

Bang!, One Night Werewolf, Catan, Coup, Grifters, Poker and Monopoly

What my buddies play
Will take reccs for ez to get into games

>Non-whites couldn't care less about boardgames
They lack the imagination. Only white people are able to dive into their own thoughts and entertain themselves that way.

It requires focus ,
the ability to empathize and co-operate with others to maintain a group of people in the intellectual space of the game. You can't posture and grandstand when you're following a shared set of rules.

>Non-whites couldn't care less about boardgames.

This is flat out wrong. Blacks don't care about boardgames because they have no family and it is most commonly a family activity or rather that's how the majority of people get introduced to them. American asians don't engage in it because it is considered an idle waste on the road to betterment and productivity so their child will be playing violin instead of monopoly.

The asians however are big boardgame players in their respective home countries.

Also this, my white friends are in the mindset of "NO DICE NO FUN" and only want fast shitty games and view something like diplomacy as if they'd rather lick their grandmothers diaper clean.

>it is most commonly a family activity
Wrong.
Confirmed for knowing nothing about boardgames

Quality thread.

Yes, boardgames are very White. My girlfriend and I play boardgames all the time - Settlers of Catan, Splendor, Monopoly, Ticket to Ride, Carcassone. Her friends play, too. It's nice, intimate, and a good way to create relationships

Most Whites don't play boardgames, sure. But the vast majority of people who do play boardgames are White. Fuck off, 85 IQ.

>They are low-cost
This is the only flaw with your post, but carry on.

my family is mexican and they love board games.

bcuz other ppl be doin things in the world like getting they dick sucked which u know nothin about

this is very much wrong board, tradiotional games is right
I play stuff btw

What does a chess set cost my dude?
How much is a Biblios set?
How much is Coup?

Now, how much is Call of Shoah?

You overbaked it f am, "nothin" has been white since the 1970's. To blackpost, you have to channel your remote african ancestors

Ah, Diplomacy ... aka The Destroyer of Friendships ... aka How To Lose Friends And Alienate People ... aka The Greatest Boardgame Ever.

>Destroyer of Friendships .
you ever played Shadows over Camelot or Catan or Arkham Horror?
diplomacy aint got nothing on that

No, haven't had the chance. The closest I get to "neat" boardgames like that these days is a second edition Talisman game that I spotted at a garage sale years ago. My kids play that with me sometimes. I never had it has a child, just saw it once as a kid and wondered what it was like. Turns out, awesome.

At the Spiel fair in Euromasters last year team Canada was asians. I found that hilarious. My normie friend thought the canadian flags were some sort of joke, and was baffled when I explained Canucks are getting chink'd.

But yeah, other than that, boardgaming seems a white hobby.

Terraforming Mars and the Great Western Trail are the best new games of current year.

Carcassonne is based

>Settlers of Catan

wut is this?

I have a little proble understanding what you type, that may be explained by 2 factors: you type not verry correct and I am kinda drunk
anyhow, Talisman, known in Poland as Magia I Miecz (Magick and Sword) is game that have 25+ years of legacy,, every 3rd Pole you talk to have connection to this game.
There are many, MANY boardgames that are really great, and you should visit /tg/ and check on them
I reccomend my national game (slight shill): Neuroshima Hex

In these trying times of dealing with Commie scum I recommend Twilight Struggle as a challenging way to defeat the Red Menace again and again.

> America

Love board games. Pic related. Original escape from colditz with swastika.

Boardgames are a very great indicator about people. Those who like it are generally open, cool, friendly and...whites. Never ever played with a nigga of my entire life. It requires ability they are not able to have like focus , acceptance of the rules, concentration and you have to be able to get rid of the frustration when u are loosing. Niggers would throw out the game instantly in the bin because it is not useful for them : they prefer whites whores and chimp out all day. Like monkeys you know. Maybe they will play with food sometimes. Boardgames are for wise people and Whites are wise so...

could've been more clever

add some Malt liquor stops, chicken property, and subsidized housing blocks

Pic related these are few of my boarding games. And iam French.

Carcassone IN MY OPINION is inferior to Ankh Morpokh boardgame, or to Citadel card game

Citadelle is so fucking good and so based. Yep, great great game.

is that french Ticket to Ride?
dude, you got to but some fast PvP boardgame, maybe Dobble or something

All of you are normal after all.

Yes it is

1) drop nazi flag, be proud of being french even i france right now is semi caliphate
2) buy shadows over camelot

>Chess is popular with blacks

Top kek

Iam proud to be French but I feel like a Natsoc at heart right now. Also like Shadows :)

Board games have rules, they require planning and patience, they require being willing to suffer short-term setbacks as part of a long-game strategy.

Are you really that genuinely surprised that there aren't more niggers playing chess, monopoly, or risk?

>chess
>popular with blacks
u wot m8
Yet I never disagreed with the latter or even mentioned it.

>claims to have played board games all over the world
>hasn't played the best board game ever, which disproves his point about non-whites

Depends entirely on the game. Classics like Monopoly, Scrabble, Clue, Battleship, etc you can usually find for like $10-15, but I've seen shit like Settlers of Catan, Risk, Axis & Allies, etc go for $40-50 or more, and that's a lot to drop on one game.

ticket to ride is comfy af.

>disparity exists

It doesn't. You just don't actually know many non-white people, let alone have any as friends (similar to the majority of white people). I easily own more board games than anyone on Sup Forums (~97). Board games also regularly come out during holidays, vacations, and get-togethers with family and friends. My older generation of relatives usually always played rummy, spades, hearts, chess, dominoes, etc. Board games are naturally just an extension of that with my younger generation. This isn't unique within my circle of friends, either.

You should probably get out more than you think you already do, if this perplexes you so much.

I have to promote my own boardgames, pls buy neuroshima hex, fun tactic boardgame
anyhow, I do not like "strategic economig games" like ticket to ride, I think you should check on Volsung boardgame and Contagion (?) game about sickness that spreads very fast

What game are you on about f am

What if I have been unable to play most board games because I have no friends or any siblings? Only time I have played board games was at my autism support group and those were usually chess, monopoly, magic: the gathering (if card shit counts)

>I have no friends or any siblings?
dude, board game club, lmao

Reminder that board games are a non-white invention, that was eventually imported by Europe

... Tyler?

I didn't go to school because of autism you dumb polish kebalsa.

shitskin, pls
like almost everything else, we took raw idea and improved it in ways you cannot even imagine

>tfw want to play nerdy board games but don't have any friends to play them with

chess prolly

>not Go

I've met plenty of non-white board gamers. Especially if you consider Jews non-white.

A lot of East Asians I know enjoy chess.

you have autism you dimb no me

Worst case, check out if there're any chess or board game clubs at your local public library

Great way to make friends, too.

Whites invented chess, which is the pinnacle of strategic thinking and requires pure skill to win.

Asians invented go, which requires an extreme understanding of abstract mathematics and spatial awareness.

Brown people invented Parcheesi, a game that is pure luck where whoever goes around the board first wins.

Really makes you think.

Also, true.

There is no cure unlike communism.

>Whites invented chess
no really though, no one can really claim chess, ancient russians and iranians try to claim it but it is bullshit really

Indians invented chess.

>Whites invented chess

wew

>Whites invented chess
user, I

undoubtably yes.

We have Go-lite (Yote) and Mancala on the continent but other than that /tg/ shit is virtually unknown.

>he fell for the Jewpedia lie that Persians or some shit invented chess
Good goy.

Aryans invented chess. Indians are Aryan rape babies, chess is still a white man game

Grew up playing this and Fortress America with my uncles who were military men. Good times. Never really thought about the premise of OP, but have to agree, I can't imagine many nig families would be into this sort of thing.

Africa?

ok, I'll bite, provide me
who invented chess?

many board games have a theme of procurement and management. white people like to procure and manage things. it's why asians enjoy them too, you seem to be forgetting about them. they love strategy and roleplaying stuff.

Yeah senpai.

>Indians are Aryan rape babies
>Indian stragglers became Gypsies
>Gypsies are Aryans

That's savage, user.

Fuck I love diplomacy so much but all my friends fucking hate it mostly cause I kick their ass'

Born there?

14th century Spain roughly.
Anything before that isn't chess.

Chess originated as some Indian game yes, but the modern rules we have today are 100% a European invention. Probably stole some of the ideas from Moors and made an entirely new game.

Whites probably took out all the rules that are dumb as shit and made it an exponentially better game.

Germans of course

>procurement and management.
Schlomo plz.
Most of the board games I've played are Jewish AF; presenting a central objective parallel to a convoluted victory-point calculation wherein the central objective is never worth as many victory points as the Jewish victory-point treasure hunt.
They are all designed for the sole purpose of inviting goyim over to play and then easily beat them by distracting them with the central theme of the game (which in the end doesn't even matter). It's literally the same as when a Jew invites a goyim over for the Sabbath knowing that the goyim will turn on their living room light for them so they technically don't use electricity themselves (HAH, IN YOUR FACE GOD).
Either that or they are just heavily dumbed-down knock-offs of PC strategy games.

>Germans of course
germans never invented anything so i disprove and refute and that fancy word that mean I cut my support for them
I agree, but in this moment we should really check what was 1st set of Chess rules, and where it was invented

oh you guys are arguing over this kind of stuff

chess almost certainly came from india, there's a clear archaeological history for this stuff. keep in mind chess has alternative versions in the east that are not copies of chess itself but diverged from indian concepts the way chess is europe's divergence of the game. the game could be even older than that in concept, similar to mancala.

what do you play, chutes and ladders or sorry?

>blacks don't play board ga-
youtu.be/6BCsxQg3NE4?t=3m13s

I got into board games/card games with some guys at my local shop years ago. I later found out they were confederate sympathizers who sang fucking Dixie. Thank god the group broke up when one of them decided he'd rather fuck a mail order bride rather than hang out.

Nah Austria currently on extended stay in the home country.

These people are total savages, fucking hell.

This and also
>community chest: welfare
>chance: become a rapper/basketball player
>Jewish lawyer: get out of jail free card

It's true. Every ethnic barbershop I've ever been in has had at least one chessboard set up and always has people on it.

Full white here, but I love games involving dice, personally. Pound for pound, Yahtzee is the greatest game ever created. Also, for some reason, I love me some C-Lo. I do love D&D and all that stuff. I've also been in a fist fight with my cousins over The Game of Life.

GERMANS INVENTED EVERYTHING YOU SUB-HUMAN SLAV
MUH GROSSDEUTCHPREUSSENIMPERIALISMUMGERMANNAZIREICH GIVE BACK PREUSSEN REEEEEE

First time hearing this. Good song.

>biggie, styles p, dame dash

I feel old.

not even funny as trollpost