5k bounty for the attacker of baked Alaska

Sam Hyde puts out a 5k bounty for who ever attacked baked Alaska at Charlottesville and endorses Dodge
m.youtube.com/watch?v=dh3qzF53rQE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tH_JberBXz4
youtube.com/watch?v=VfWUtB_Ij1A
youtube.com/watch?v=tF1MN44O1vY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no one cares.
altright is dead.
youre all irrelevant now.
want proof? watch how many bumps your thread gets.

sage.

bump

No one cares about the possibility to earn 5k?

I'm so sick and tired of all these irrelevant people you guys post here, faggot Spencer, Baked Alaska? Who the fuck is that anyway? Lauren Southern, Sam Hyde? All these retarded podcast people. Alt right and Alt light, if there even is a difference between the two, is gay as fuck and controlled opposition. And so are these irrelevant "e-celebs" you're praising.
They are all being used as political tools, and you keep falling for it. Fucking morons.

You're right on every count but Sam he is literally the last hope of intergrity and redpilling in entertainment

HE IS ENCOURAGING HATRED AND DOXXING
HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

It's not about e celebs you nigger it's about getting 5k for providing info on the ANTIFA fag who left baked Alaska partially blind

Bump

kek

But he cant afford healthcare. How can he afford this?

Bumpu

>"Dodge! It says dodge on the car, you gotta dodge!"
kek

bump

Who the hell is "Baked Alaska" anyway? And why do you care if he's blind or not? Do you know him personally? I'm sure the homosexual alt-right movement will do just fine without him. This is what happens when you attend riots, you will get hurt, maimed, you may die or get arrested. Why do you care so much about this guy? And in all seriousness, even if it's hard for you to understand. Antifa are nothing but useful idiots. These guys are the least of your problems and you know it. We have far worse enemies than these guys.

>when your thread has been up 20 minutes and the only people bumping are shills literally saying "bump" because the Alt-Right is so dead even NEET anons on Sup Forums don't want your shekels

We cannot be bought.

SAAAAAAAAAAGE

I hope he goes blind the cocksucking larping homo.

youtube.com/watch?v=tH_JberBXz4

>who is baked Alaska
All I know is he's a right wing internet commentator, apparently he was supposed to speak at this rally. I've never seen any of his content
>why do you care
It's pretty fucked that he'll be partially blind now, and it'll be pretty funny to watch the leftist twink who did it go to jail
Why do you care cunt?

how does sam have so much money to throw away at every dumb little thing? there's no way that short run of that bumfuck tiny AS block could have paid so well, right?

>Why do you care cunt?
theyre all jews scamming anons outta shekels.
spencergate.wordpress.com

this is the last (you) that (((you))) get.

SAAAAAAAAAGE

From what I understand they got 200k for that show, there's also the merch and books he sells
Are you retarded? He is PAYING an user for info

Oh really? Adorable. You may have manage to put red dots on white people, but you will now be responsible for what's going to happen. You have no idea the monster you unleashed. Wait until people figure out that you all are pushing. lol

You guys will never, ever accomplish anything if you keep wasting your time watching and praising "e-celebs". You will never accomplish anything if you see Antifa as your main enemy. You know who the real enemies are. Life as we once knew is dying, and you're worried about some homeless leftwing scumbags who smash cars and throw bricks. Come on...
This is why our side is losing. You keep falling for the distractions, again and again and again and again.

Good. We're looking at the Wild West these days, time some people start collecting. Tell you what, I wouldn't want to be this faggot that thinks he can attack his own race and get away with it. Traitors get the bullet first.

Has he literally become Brendon Fraiser? Career went to shit and he has aged 15 years in 2. Is he on hard drugs? Every time we see him he looks worse, he's deterierating.

But this isn't about e celebs, I've been telling you this.
It's about exacting justice on some twat who hurt one of our own. If there's one thing we need most it's racial solidarity, at bare minimum ideological solidarity. It's about sending a message that you can't hurt one of our guys and expect to get away with it.
Remember how the whole bike lock thing put the fear of God into these cunts? This is a chance to do it again

you have to be joking right?
him and his gang just used stale memes and made a show with them

We succeeded then, we will yet again. Perpetrator is going down for good.

Ane

bump

No more shoes.
No more big-fucking-shoes

No more slime

Good ol' Samuel Hyde

HELL
YA
DUDE

bump, let's get this nigga

BUMP!!!

heres the video in question
youtube.com/watch?v=VfWUtB_Ij1A

How does he get away with it

poofters

>Not understanding satire to this extent
Found the newfag guys.

Fatty wasn't going to live much longer anyways, did you look at that disgusting jelly thing? but Baked Alaska was a fine, healthy gentleman with a brilliant life ahead.

Friendly reminder that i also fucking despise baked alaska but this is about showing that violence of that calibre won't go by unnoticed, we did it with Eric Clanton, we can do it with this faggot

>we did it with Eric Clanton
you newfriends are fucking homos

>it says Dodge on the car, you gotta dodge!

that made me lol

what's wrong with what i said cunt

Tippity top kek m8

Oh my god ahahaha i love this guy.. that last part was icing on the cake

Have bump.

bump

#UglyChelsea

Go ahead and fuck off to reddit then. You won't be missed.

>One of my fellow Americans get slain...By America's finest motor car

he can't keep getting away with this god dammit!

Shut the fuck up you Nordic Muslim.

kek

>5k reward
>says the guy that lives in his car

>Baked Alaska
Literally who?

Eight years, sweetie.

Sam is doing God's work. There aren't really any others like him out there at the moment. He's got the comedic timing, the right outlook on life ("fuck it") and he knows what's going on. If he gets more people watching his stuff, he can be a big deal. His biggest barrier to entry now I think is that his videos have too low production value for some people. He needs more drone shots and license-free house music, or whatever it is that people like about that jewish troglodyte what's his face, in New York. That's what Sam needs (maybe a separate channel), some marketing mass-appeal to lead people to watch his other stuff.

youtube.com/watch?v=tF1MN44O1vY

He's always out of money, yet he keeps finding it to produce stuff, hire people and so on. So his real situation, eh. I think he could scrounge it up, but I'm not expecting it.

bump

bump

totally right about feds duh dude

but then says kike enoch isn't controlled op

wtf sam jew

bump

All this really makes me want that car, how many niggers did it go through and it still functioned perfectly ? thats the car to have in these dangerous times

>Cory Cigar
>Man that has 5k and can spare it
Pick one

That's a lot of cash dood, especially for a faggot like baked alaska

good man

I bought the book a month ago, should I message this fuck?

>And why do you care if he's blind or not?
kek, what an edgelord

this was an attack on all of us

baked is such a joke

makes it look fake

"what are my people saying"

he is a fucking loser

probably maced himself in the crowd and cried about it for stream shekels

$5k is a lot of money, kek

>You guys will never, ever accomplish anything
t. (((expert)))

Classic Sam Hoidel

try re-reading the post, but slower this time. i believe in you.

no!

>Hoidel
Kek

bump

Wait Baked Alaska is permanently blinded? Fucking hell.

They deserved the ramming, I hate to say it but they fully deserved the attack and it would have been even better if more had died.

Bump. That fucker needs to feel the wrath of justice.

No he wasn't permanently blinded, but partially blinded

Permanent vision damage is what I'm reading, to the point where he can't see anything right now, sounds like even after he heals he's probably going to be legally blind.

Bump

Yea, it's fucked

He's (relatively) successful, his patreon makes $1667 a month, which isn't a huge amount but enough to keep him alive and kicking at least. He's got other income too I think, and probably saved money from earlier ventures as someone said. For a while there he looked like he was sleeping under a bridge at night, but he really wasn't.

>"Dodge! It says dodge on the car, you gotta dodge!"

I haven't laughed this hard in a while

I fucking love this guy.

bump, kill yourself

Bump

Hyde is a man for our times.

If he ran for President he would receive my vote.

he got into bitcoin and ethereum early

Have a bump, pic related

Murder during wartime isn't immoral, war itself is amoral. Stop bitching about nonsense, grow a pair of balls.

this guy ??