YOU. LOST. YOU. FUCKING. LOST

You're done.
We won.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/DerrickQLewis/status/897235297485901825
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what the fuck...

Y-you'll see when the civil war starts people are going to magically love us nazis and join up and we'll fix everything and make the country a paradise for every white person

A bunch of uneducated faggots right there

Who was that statue?

What exactly was lost again?
Oh and you look and act like ISIS with the whole statue destroying thing.

No, when the civil war starts USA will burn into the ground, and it's going to be glorious.
Every single "person" that defines himself as "American" deserves to die along with muslims and jews.

like a bunch of kids hitting the statue cant wait for the norks to invade and ass rape all of u americunts

mfw retards are going to start doing the same thing with ANZAC statues here

what even is this

We
wuz
statuz

s-sauce x3

Who was it a statue of?

yes you pulled down a statue, this truly is a great victory. mabey you can trash the starbucks for extra credit.

how can people be so disrespectful to the dead?

autistic guys like u are why they got so motivated to tear this statue after the charllotesville

gas yourself

>throwing down statues because they're controversial
>that black dude smiling for the camera
this is the reason why mobs are retarded, no matter what their ideals
You take the IQ of the dumbest member of the mob and divide it for the number of people present

twitter.com/DerrickQLewis/status/897235297485901825

This might as well be an ISIS video

>you lost

>nig lives matter flag

WRONG

How does that make you feel?

statue is of a confederate solider

The girl in the black singlet looks like she'd be a really great fuck. Nice boobs and very high energy. Got any more info on her? Nudes?

You do realize people will now just shoot antifa and blm dead and fight the cops to stay out of a fucked up rigged court system.

For every claimed victory you set the entire world back.

>gasden flag
>but treads in americans

Kill yourself you larping loser

Rosbeefs ?
Yeah fuck english scum, their way of life is just wrong.

Why are brits always so fucking gay? You get the gas right after the kikes.

No one cares about your stupid little statue faggot

Hitler

WE NEED RUSSIAN HELP -- TO FIGHT THE COMMIES!

Berkeley was round 1, Charlottesville was round 2, round 3???

Those little shits have NO respect for history.
Fucking vandals.

I wonder if those individuals will be prosecuted for what is clearly an illegal action.

It was actually a memorial for the boys who wore grey. You know, all the dumb southern farmboys that got swept up into it all.

(((We)))

Third times the charm, right? We can't loose them all... can we?

That crumpled monument being kicked by libs is a perfect metaphor for what used to be your country.

WHITEY BTFO

What is this?

What's there to celebrate? It's just a physical item that can be replaced. Destroying statues isn't going to erase Americas past, nothing really can.

atleast ive got a job

Even liberals should be upset by this and yet there they are cheering like they just toppled a statue of Hitler. Waste of oxygen.

I wonder if any of them realize how retarded they look, haha

>people are going to magically love us nazis
they already prefer us of this autism

Yeah, the burning of the Reichstag was also totally a victory for the communists. Really captured hearts and minds, that one.

I think the nig nog said "FOR ALLAH"

ur a fag bro u ain't got shit on me homie

Gotta hand it to you. With the ((media)) on your side distorting the facts and placing the blame 100% on your enemies, you win this round. You smirking at this victory is no different than a little brat smirking behind his daddy while daddy lectures the other kid he rattled on.

trigglypuff

niggers have been vandalizing shit for years that's nothing new.

Oy Vey!

I wonder how they would feel if we implemented an eye for an eye policy with these statues.

For every confederate statue or piece of European history they deface we in turn do the same to some sort of statue they hold dear (for example the Lenin statue)

the most infuriating thing about this is how they're acting like a bunch of retarded savages

look at that failed swastika kek

Lol dream on subhuman

the culmination of millions of years of evolution

Delete this now

Pawns! All of you! Notice that none of the "Nazi's" are covering their faces? Notice all the photos now being posted of politicians and these "Nazi's"?

This was planned out for a while.

because mentally stable people beat up statues

Things so bad with the modern left/commies that even jews starting to support you. . tho it won't be shown on commie news network

(you)

They even screwed up the swastika lol.

Escalating violence is in our interest if anything, we have the arms, they just have the niggers and cucks. If the second Civil War were to start now, we would certainly win it. The only thing we need to make sure, is that the people who tore down the statue pay for it.

This video is just cringey. The way these people are kicking the statue like a ball, That one girl probably has a few broken toes. The one dude whos shoe came flying off. If you aren't wearing boots during this kind of affair i just can't take you seriously.

it kind of reminds me of when the troops in iraq tore down a statue of saddam and all the natives went ape and started hitting the statue with their shoes. It's just a "feel good" photo op with no true substance. It doesn't accomplish anything.

You deserve the rope as much as that whore.

>REEEEEE WE TOOK DOWN A STATUE, YOU LOSE !!!

She's a fat Flip whose twat reeks of balut. Go for it.

A few more widely-reported incidents like this would quickly cost them any moral high ground they had.

Literal fascism

A lot of people think this is revolutionary, people really like to think they did something, what fools

We can't lose, because we are right.

Only white people can run America. Niggers can't run America. Spics can't run America.

Things get worse before they get better. Escalation is not losing. It is progress. This is what we want.

You are making the truth manifest.

atleast I know who my dad is

>this is our country now, a bunch of degenerates and undesireables jumping up and down over the demise of our ancestor's statues

J'ai honte pour mon pays.

kek this is so funny

who cares, your statues are shit btw, nothing like a canova or a bernini

Racist or no, that is still a piece of history they're tearing down. A part of their heritage. After all, who says that a heritage has to be all sunshine and rainbows? Take good with the bad so you can learn from it.

If they really were "anti-racist" then they would leave these statues up as a reminder, instead of tearing them down. But all this is is sanctioned racism against whites in the name of egalitarianism. American blacks have no heritage or history beyond slavery so neither should whites.

Hahahaha the white tears

It's going to keep on escalating until it gets really vicious and I can't imagine how your country can come back from it.

bitch you think this is over? it has just begun, digits confirm commie holocaust coming next month.

>true american heroes

Is this a crime?

I think the police department would love to hear the names of the individuals who destroyed property just because they felt like it.

Like that great nazi said "if you kill your enemies they win" and we are definitely getting killed out there

Kek who gives a fuck? Doesn't affect my life one bit. I've never even seen any people like this irl

But you don't know where your sister is
protip: she on my dick nigga

ISIS is in our streets.

its time to kill

LOL you're going to get slaughtered really soon son.

I bet you puss out

PUSSY

>any moral high ground they had

The left is a bunch of childless atheists, fornicators and sodomites, they never had any moral high ground.

You're not going to do anything.

Who is the guy in the white t-shirt user???

Which one of you spergs are going to fill these with explosives so when they topple one you detonate it?

EU fag. Yup that explains it

The america live today a political schizophrenia. Those Soro's childrens make protests for nothing because your "equally" is bullshit, fable story from dumb people.

Get out troll. You do not understand how any of this works.

You mean the guys who use vehicles to murder people? Where have I seen that recently...

So a guy who possibly was drafted and had no choice but to fight. All because the north wanted them to not make business with the british, hmm.

KEk
Hope they broke their feet or shins.

mate, they want to change the date of Australia Day, these people are insufferable.