Why does Communism attract so many mongrels and non-whites?

Why does Communism attract so many mongrels and non-whites?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Bx2hEc7Dlcg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They lose the capitalist game, so they want something different

I`m white and communist trough.

>says the chink

Because non-whites are usually immigrants. They suffer most from nationalism and injustice of Capitalist system. Communism supports both internationalism and abolition of Capital.

They need to be controlled... obama took their will, now they lost their way...

Do I look like a non-white to you nigger?

what's wrong with starving together?

Why does Nazism attract so many whites with inferior genes?

a belief that other people can treat them better than they can themselves

why do pajeets make so much money?

it's called dawa

youtube.com/watch?v=Bx2hEc7Dlcg

Because Communism was designed for the start to put minories in power.
Jews promoted it, because they weren't allowd to serve any goverment position, because they weren't of noble descent, they weren't aristocrats. They couldn't be. Henec why "fuck rich people, give everything to people". They new from the start that communist country would turn into totalitarian state and them leading revolution would mean that they would rule it.

>because they weren't of noble descent, they weren't aristocrats
rothshields are a noble family

but still back then no one would considered them equal. Jews were considered inferior.

because it tells you that you are a failure because of other people and not because you are lazy, in fact it parses laziness as a virtue and promises endless free stuff for no work.

They have money, loads of rich people get reviled, but you still have to suck their dick for their blessing. Communism was a combination of stupid people thinking everyone is equal, somewhat smart people thinking the marxist economic calculations were true and shadow politicians that figured it would be a powerful poison to weaken world powers.

Low IQ people can skip over communism's failings

White genes are superior. Intellectually and physically. When do you uneducated learn that white people become older due to supreme genes.

Because they're importing the top 1% of them. In a country of over a billion people, you're bound to find a few thousand talented people even if that country's average IQ is 82.

Losers that are either too stupid or too lazy to compete in a free market

I guess that can be true. I spent too much time in this shithole of a board, my brain erodes.

Still, commies today should be fully aware how revolution goes. They've got whole 20th century to study

because they don't want to work

Communism attracts weak and incompetent people because they can't compete in a free market. That's why so many women and retarded niggers support it.

>>Still, commies today should be fully aware how revolution goes. They've got whole 20th century to study

They delude themselves it was not true communism.

Fuck that link, give sauce on that picture

They're usually just ethnic nationalists in practice. Communism to them means taking what they perceive as stolen from them by whitey. Of course whites don't think about it in this fashion.

They're lazy and get to live off the work of others.

Because communists are beta males who've never achieved anything in their lives

You look like a soft, little dough boy.

They are whiter than most of this board

OK SHUT THE FUCK UP
Sup Forums is a 100% blue eyed blond milky white Aryan board.

Because they are unable to compete with superior men/races. Communism tears everyone down to an equal level (slavery)

Because some people have more shit than others, we want to bring this great nation to its knees so no one could have any shit what so ever.