Could you guys post examples of the left wanting to exterminate the white race?

Could you guys post examples of the left wanting to exterminate the white race?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/Pj7KK
bbc.com/news/uk-politics-18519395
un.org/esa/population/publications/migration/migration.htm
philly.com/philly/news/Drexel-officials-Professor-George-Ciccariello-Mahers-White-Genocide-tweet-was-utterly-reprehensible.html
thoughtcatalog.com/emily-goldstein/2015/05/get-rid-of-white-people/
theoccidentalobserver.net/2010/09/16/kevin-macdonald-jews-play-a-leading-role-in-promoting-multiculturalism-in-europe/
youtube.com/watch?v=Bx2hEc7Dlcg
youtube.com/watch?v=o6ugOBCZAVk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_von_Coudenhove-Kalergi#Views_on_race_and_religion
epa.eu/arts-culture-and-entertainment-photos/culture-general-photos/european-society-coudenhove-kalergi-2014-prize-ceremony-in-vienna-photos-51355000
europa.eu/rapid/press-release_PRES-12-476_en.htm
theinfounderground.com/smf/index.php?topic=20058.0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Here you go. Makes me rage so hard.

they don't want to you retard

From a comic/cartoon in "The Guardian":

"Unfortunately’ Isn’t a Plan to Wipe Out White People"

archive.fo/Pj7KK

here

Do you not watch any form of media

This is art in 2017.

bbc.com/news/uk-politics-18519395
Destroy EURO homogenity
un.org/esa/population/publications/migration/migration.htm

Lets exchange white countries populations

(((Art)))

philly.com/philly/news/Drexel-officials-Professor-George-Ciccariello-Mahers-White-Genocide-tweet-was-utterly-reprehensible.html

thoughtcatalog.com/emily-goldstein/2015/05/get-rid-of-white-people/

theoccidentalobserver.net/2010/09/16/kevin-macdonald-jews-play-a-leading-role-in-promoting-multiculturalism-in-europe/

And on and on and on

fake

They blame all their problems on white guys. It's also pathetic how these leftists think that hating their own race is somehow gonna make them more accepted by non whites.

Here is a CIA doc specificly outlining how it's done on a country by country basis

youtube.com/watch?v=Bx2hEc7Dlcg

here's the long version

Is this fake too

Hello Sup Forums, I recently watched a few MGTOW videos for the first time. At first I thought that the movement was really stupid and would reduce white birth rates, I still think it is a bad idea, but I believe they do have some good points.

I believe they are right about the court systems being unfair and biased against men, I agree that no-fault divorce is a really bad thing for men in society.

Isn't MGTOW the worst solution to this though? Won't this encourage more women to be sluts and go for alpha non-mgtow chads?

Do you think we should promote trad women, or is MGTOW the way to go?

I'm definitely biased towards the trad life, but I want to hear your opinions Sup Forums.

oh what the fuck? I meant to make this a stand-alone thread... not sure how this happened...

You dumb fuck this dude here linked to it

Moar of her? Or sauce. Seen her before.

Communism is about taking stuff. Brown people want the stuff, white people have it.

Wanting to open borders as whites are limiting their procreation to give a better life to their children means the left wants to steal the legacy of opportunity that should belong to the children of white people and give it to brown newcomers.

By allowing foreign newcomers to reap the benefits of the lifestyle choices white people collectively make, they rob those choices of their due benefit. This works to exterminate white people as a race.

Reparations, and racial disparity redress are about justifying taking mainly white people's shit. Taking people's shit works toward the goal of extermination.

If whites as a group become weak enough, their lives are next. They will complain and be blamed by the brown ethnostate as a disloyal dangerous group that should be exterminated. It will be called just reparations.

baaaleted

fake you tard
look up the actual quote

You'll find maybe a hundred people on twitter but in real life, nobody does, really.

>Americans in charge of reading books

Actually it's the opposite

just go outside and ask them, they'll be glad to tell you. seriously.

what the fuck

look at the names in the articles when you see genocide shit like this
they (((chosen people))) are evil
every last one
youtube.com/watch?v=o6ugOBCZAVk

Diversity in what? Film, tv, or the world in general?

>thoughtcatalog.com/emily-goldstein/2015/05/get-rid-of-white-people/
it looks like they took this one down

>breed out intelligence and character
>corrupt society
>make everyone but yourselves pathetic and docile
>control the world through banks, politicians, media

>yet another fake
What the fuck, Sup Forums?

Open up NYT or WaPo any day and see it.

Here's a good one.

Kalergi plan. It is not a want. It is in full swing. Kalergi, a hafu luxembourger aristocrat, was the founder of the EU.

>The man of the future will be of mixed race. Today's races and classes will gradually disappear owing to the vanishing of space, time, and prejudice. The Eurasian-Negroid race of the future, similar in its appearance to the Ancient Egyptians, will replace the diversity of peoples with a diversity of individuals.
>Instead of destroying European Jewry, Europe, against its own will, refined and educated this people into a future leader-nation through this artificial selection process. No wonder that this people, that escaped Ghetto-Prison, developed into a spiritual nobility of Europe. Therefore a gracious Providence provided Europe with a new race of nobility by the Grace of Spirit. This happened at the moment when Europe's feudal aristocracy became dilapidated, and thanks to Jewish emancipation.
-Richard Nikolaus von Coudenhove-Kalergi, founder of the EU, President of the Paneuropean Union 1926–1972
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_von_Coudenhove-Kalergi#Views_on_race_and_religion

>Juncker receives Kalergi prize 2014
epa.eu/arts-culture-and-entertainment-photos/culture-general-photos/european-society-coudenhove-kalergi-2014-prize-ceremony-in-vienna-photos-51355000

>Van Rompuy receives Kalergi prize 2012
europa.eu/rapid/press-release_PRES-12-476_en.htm

>Merkel receives Kalergi prize 2010
theinfounderground.com/smf/index.php?topic=20058.0

>1 post by this ID

>retarded stormweanies actually believe in white genocide
Pathetic.

Glaubitz is not even a dutch last name, of course they use a jew

>stein

I still don't see any clear evidence of white genocide despite all the memes, screenshots, photoshops and quotes.

Go on Twitter and search for Tim Wise. He is a rat kike leftist who spends each and every day saying how all white people must die in order for the world to become a utopia of equality and blah blah blah. He gets paid hundreds of thousands of dollars per year for doing this (by other kike rats).

Is he killing whites or just posting on twitter?

Look a the physiognomy of these creatures. Pure unadulterated evil. These kikes look like demons sent straight from hell.

Read the OP you stupid fuck. Not even gonna take the bait, you are too stupid to even read a one sentence OP.

You clearly don't know what we mean by white genocide. Way to expose yourself as a shill. Get the fuck off our board.

No I clearly don't know what you mean by white genocide. I mean as far a I can see no one is systematically eradicating whites. And immigration and non-whites breeding and fucking white women is not really eradication, right?

fuck MGTOW.
go find yourself a good woman and start a family. it takes just a little more effort and is more reasonable than "going your own way".
if you guys find that red pill makes sense, it means nothing more than you're surrounded by wrong women and wrong crowds. go find a new better environment.
there are bad men and good men - bad and good women too. speaking as one i should know. fun fact there are good women also alone and looking for you.
just stop bitching that childish bullshit of red pill and mgtow and go find good quality women like real men do.

i'm seriously more and more convinced that shit is like "multiculturalism" being served to western nations for a purpose. mazel tov to whoever falls to that propaganda

Why does every idiot who hears the words "war" think that its gonna be the one to end all civilization? There were people who said this shit back in WWI and look at how stupid they sound now.

Are you a native German?

>And immigration and non-whites breeding and fucking white women is not really eradication, right?
That's exactly what is is. Especially when the powers that be are forcing it to hasten the effect.

I wonder who could be behind this post... Hmmm... I just can't put my finger on it...