Will this backfire?

I'm not even American and I'm extremely triggered by this. Will the normie, specially Southern Confederate larpers, finally wake up?

Count on me to fight on the civil war 2.0, if there is a foreign battalion.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RvSg0buZiTk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>will it backfire
Obviously. The more of this, the better.

It's fun too watch. That's for sure. Granted you would have to be a sociopath to not feel sad about the state of the modern world. But this problem is for americans to solve. Hopefully the just will prevail.

I doubt alt-right eceleb tards will do anything but actual right-wing or just outraged people will start forming militias and going after these people or protecting the statues at gunpoint, think the bundys and those right wing militia tards that held that deserted govt compound for a month

liberals don't think long term, they think with feelings and do irrational things because they want a quick response, this was a really bad PR for them, I guarantee there's probably groups already forming in response to this

Snowflake needs a safe space?

Why are they kicking a statue
what does that even accomplish besides risking injury

>that weak cuck in the blue shirt having seconds thought about punching a piece of metal

It's just another form of virtue signaling.

He is literally slow

to shit on the young white men who died during the war.

See three Sam Hyde's there.

Can I get a jewtube link please?

This is the faggiest thing I've seen in a while. I'm in my early 20's and you know where I was yesterday at this time? At my fucking job. These idiots just need to be ignored because eventually they'll become the poor homeless idiots with no careers.

Tennessee bro here.
I'm fuckin ready.

I've had living relatives fight for their lives for at least a chance.

>pic related, my great grandfather's sword he picked off a dead Yankee.

It already has. Democrats already paying for this behavior. If anything they are normalizing white pride

i just find all of this shit so hilarious

in 20 years when the brown masses outweight the whites in all of western europe and america; guess who WONT let you jewish faggots in white only countries

We don't need a safe space, commie faggot. You're poking the bear too much, and it's waking up.
It takes a lot for normie whites to chimp out, but when they do...

Man, you Americans need to slowly prepare those foreign volunteer divisions, because we are going to join up.

I don't even need money, promise of citizenship or anything, just let us murder some communists.

>Will this backfire?
Absolutely.

It is against the law in Tennessee to remove confederate statues. It is also ok to run protestors over if they are blocking the road.

It'll get put back up, watch.

Was this sanctioned, or was this unauthorized vandalism. (it was vandalism regardless)

Would happily sail the Atlantic to fight for the god emperor

Look at all these fatfucks out of breath

Who was the statue of? What did it represent?

>throw shit in all directions while screaming about racism while committing crimes
>hurrdurr safespace drumpf lol xD

In Charlotte Jennifer Roberts is going down hard, after this so will the governor

(Which is not a good thing, Carolina Republicans are stupid as fuck and bad for the economy, not shilling, they just suck)

It was a statue dedicated to confederate soliders. No one person in particular.

There won't be fighting in the streets. Basically everyone knows that it can't be won that way. I don't have any actual knowledge but my best guess is that there will start to be high profile murders of the leftists leaders. News studios will start getting blown up. George Soros will never be able to step foot in America again or many places for that matter because so much of the world economy depends on the United States economy and he's really fucking with that. I'd be surprised if he makes it another month. The Chinese will probably get his ass.

>The absolute state of libtards

I don't think when shit hits the fan, someone would care too much about Donald. It will be one ultra-violent balkan-like carnage between extreme groups, ethnic and political cleansings on both sides.

I'm so psyched, get to it Americans.

Vandalism. Though the police didnt show up to stop it. I know some people that called the police department to complain and the police didnt give a shit.

Acting like Nazis shits on people who died in a bigger war that people who are actually still alive fought in.

>It is against the law in Tennessee to remove confederate statues.
NC, not TN

step 1. hang a bunch of statues on the border but in TN
step 2. when antifa attacks them (inevitable) we chase them on to the NC side
step 3. run em over

>> whites
>> chimp out

you can't even do racism right fuckwit.

>Why are they kicking a statue

To get pictures for their Facebook and Instagram profiles. Their entire movement, if you can even call it that, is based around narcissm. They don't care about the causes they pretend to support, they just do it so people see them doing it.

I'm from WV. We don't have these problems here. Lots of drugs but no wannabe card carrying revolutionaries, at least none stupid enough to try shit like this.

After this weekend the Alt-Right has full justification to evolve into militia mode, and whites to begin self-segregating.

That's the best thing about it desu, I can't wait to see America perish, that's literally a dream of mine come true

They want to look tough, but in reality you just see a scrawny cunt wearing a backwards cap, and a bunch of other scrawny or fat antifa retards screeching at a hunk of metal

Statue of greatest southerner: Colonel Harland Saunders... Shame on these people

>Will this backfire?

Already did, that pasty fat woman broke her foot kicking the statue.

Too bad your own country is already gone

why? because after committing an act of terrorism your only choice is to go full on terrorist?... have fun with that.

spoken like a true LARPer

What do you mean? Turkey is fine.

Same.

East TN here is nice, we're practically the same with you WV in the Appalachians. Go down to the flat lands in middle and west TN and you get the colonies of lib faggots around nashville knoxville cookville etc.

Appalachians are
>comfy

>implying leftists are people

>act of terrorism
How do you know it was terrorism? Doesn't the kid deserve an investigation, and a fair trial? And if he acted deliberately, does the Alt-Right advocate violence at any point? Did they plan this? I don't think so.

They are justified because they were obvisouly set up and betrayed by the state.

Of course this will backfire.

Look at UCT in South Africa where the SJWs and Black nationalists were demanding Rhodes' statue get taken down.

After the removal, you had the #feesmustfall movement where blacks were demanding free education for all black students (with whitey paying for them, of course), and students disrupting classes and many students losing an entire semester or year due to the protests.

Next they started burning any books and artwork they deemed racist (basically anything made by whites). This is still going on now.

What happens as a result? South African universities begin tanking in global rankings. Their reputations have already been destroyed. What few international students outside of Africa they could attract have vanished.

The blacks wanted this. Let them have it.

Oh no problem, if you want to bring a bunch of South Americans in to fuck up commies then you're more than welcome. We can give you some land in California when you're finished, that place has been non white for a while now anyway

In 2013, Tennessee passed the "Tennessee Heritage Protection Act of 2013".

The law prohibits the removal, renaming, relocation, alteration, rededication, or otherwise disturbing or alteration of any memorial regarding an "historic conflict," "historic entity," "historic event," "historic figure," or "historic organization" that is, or is located on, public property, unless the commission grants a waiver.

In 2016, Tennessee adopted an updated form of the law entitled the "Tennessee Heritage Protection Act of 2016".

Under the new law, it is even more difficult for any entity or local government to change Tennessee's historic places.

Holy shit, this!

How about on the next forced "Day of Absence" we have the utilities cut to any of the campuses that force whites off of it.

Muh ISIS

Americans are all about MUH HISTORY, unlike European countries. So, yes, this will backfire.

If they go after a statue of Jefferson or Washington, it's fucking over. Just look at the backlash over the PROPOSAL of Harriet Tubman replacing Jackson on the $20 bill. Even with people suggesting that putting Jackson on a federal note was an insult to the man, whites responded with a clear response of "don't you fucking dare."

TN is pretty nice.

>destroying a memorial statue to nameless fallen soldiers
obviously

Yes, absolutely. I love that the left overlays every hand

yes
we're at a point where things like what happened at the rally don't budge right wingers to the left, but any violent counter reaction from the left pushes them further right.
combined with the fact that liberals literally can't help but be violent and destructive and it's pretty obvious it's going to backfire

As long as the Yanks return the favor cleansing the UK I would be happy to get some.

Wow. What a bunch of degeneracy. Can you put your shit together, and fight these ugly pudgy fags?

That's the most cringy shit I've probably ever seen. The first bitch to start kicking obviously thinking she has more strength than she does, the second fatty who comes in trying to help out and make friends, then, my favorite, the beta in the blue shirt who tries to impress everyone around him by kicking the fucking base of the statue. Finally we have the two niggers who confirm what the rest of them wouldn't; that it was all a display for the camera.

It's a compilation of cringe in one clip, except this wasn't scripted or edited. These idiots really have no self awareness.

Well many of us would, but the MSM has a massive boner for the left now. But then again, some people have nothing to lose.

It's about time to start making things go boom.

What happens to that statue now? Will they fix it?

IT WAS A CONSOLATION PRIZE

lol shut up fucking inbred crossbreed brazilian

thats right goy

Not only South Americans my man. But half of the Eastern Europe as well. The common consensus here is that everyone with the right mindset and military experience is so pumped up for this kind of happening.

Pretty much read to sell my stuff, pack my gear and go. Just need some shooter.

California will be nice. Good soil, isn't it?

Welcome to America where this is daily life

BR charge more for goods (that are prduced in their own country) that arent owned by brazillian companies. This is one of many communist policies in BRland

The Unite The Right people got a LEGAL PERMIT to have a march in support of keeping Confederate monuments in place; litigated that right and kept the permit through the Federal Courts. So they had the right to be there. They marched peaceably, their only weapons being words, and only fought back when attacked.

On the other hand, the BLACK LIVES MATTER terrorists and the ANTIFA terrorists and the other assorted anti-white hate groups DID NOT HAVE A PERMIT to "counter-protest". These anti-white terrorists attacked the peaceful Unite The Right protesters with:

BLOWTORCHES
BRICK-SIZED STONES
COLA CANS FILLED WITH CEMENT
URINE
CHEMICAL WEAPONS,
Other things I havent heard about yet.

The Unite the Right protesters reportedly fought back with hands and feet when attacked by these weapons. Greatly over-matched in terms of weaponry and numbers.

And the Mainstream Media blames the Unite the Right protesters and only mention the evil anti-white terrorists as "counter-protesters" and even call them "peaceful".

Presumably not all of the counter-protesters were violent. It sounds like the lady who was killed was a good person, according to her family and friends, so her passing is that much more regrettable. But can anyone on the Left not understand that young driver's fear of being harmed by the armed BLM / ANTIFA "counterprotesters"?

Democrats jumped in front of the cameras to jump on Unite the Right, but that is no surprise. Some GOP cuckservatives likewise jumped on Unite the Right. No surprise there, either. They all deserved to be voted out of office.

But Trump isn't a cuckservative. so why didnt President Trump at least MENTION the Black Lives Matter and ANTIFA terrorists?

This, NC state law (passed 2015) requires an act of the NC legislature to move a monument. They can't just dissimulate and pretend it didn't happen.

It wasn't sanctioned, but it was (((sanctioned))).

Don't worry, it's only making them lose the tiny shred of credibility they had.

You guys might not know or like baked Alaska, but he might have permanent damage to his eyesight because a leftist pepper sprayed him. Things like this are great counters when the media claims the left is peaceful and the right is violent

Confederate war dead

To add to this, watch the blue shirt beta until the end of the clip. He gets back to his side of the mob and looks around at the people around him as if to ask "did you see me out there?"

And the fat one drops all the shit she is holding because her fat cells must have destroyed her motor skills throughout the years.

KENTUCKY BEING TARGETED

>making things go boom.
that'll show 'em. Defintely won't backfire and get you declared a terrorist organization so no one will give you any legal protections.

Good soil as long as you can keep the water running. But I think most people would be happy to maintain that for you if you help get rid of commies.

If we want to stop this, then we need to remember that a comfortable majority of the whites voted for Trump, then start recruiting for a non Nazi movement that can take to the streets.

>Will this backfire?
yeah kicking a bronze statue will result it one of those idiots breaking their foot

most likely chung lee there

Beautiful user, beautiful. I really have high hopes for this.

God bless.

Let us other whites in, please. We won't shit up the place like the other ones.

>They are justified because they were obvisouly set up and betrayed by the state.
Terry McAuliffe being nailed to the wall by Sessions' DoJ is the right response, not forming fucking militias. If the Governor / Mayor broke the law, we bring the law down on them, not take it into our own hands.

Stay salty (and soon not a majority in your own country anymore) you mutt Anglo-spazzes and Amerisharts

@0:13 Even PewDiePie has turned on you Nazis.

Remember that when you look at the white male vote, Trump only lost one or two States

I would happily join US whites in the fray

>the pot calls the kettle a nigger
vote AfD bruder

>Only non-whites and fat white loser

What is it with leftists and kicking inanimate objects?

Kill all non red haired/green eyed people Kill all black haired people Kill blondes too idgaf they're vermin as much as the jew I'm talking to you too nazi/kkk fucking kill nazis/kkk people nuke them all to oblivion let Ronald McDonald fucking do it if you have black hair color kkkkkyyyysssss Anytime I ever see anyone with black colored hair sympathize with being white I just wanna say "fucking kiiill yourself" RED HAIR SUPREMACY BLACK HAIR HATE HATE THE BLACKIE BLACK COLOURED HAIR IS FROM THE DEVIL KILL BLACK HAIRED PEOPLE

youtu.be/RvSg0buZiTk

Blk student wins right to hang confederate flag

>none of this left/right craziness is happening in texas
god bless.

these retards are so riled up and they dont even know what to do with their energy, causes them to act like a bunch of autistic fucks

YEAH IM ANGRY
YEAH WERE SHOUTING
YEAH WERE KICKING A STATUE