SAM HYDE OFFERS 5k BOUNTY TO WHOEVER FINDS THE CUMMIE WHO SPRAYED BAKED ALASKA WITH ACID

SAM HYDE OFFERS 5k BOUNTY TO WHOEVER FINDS THE CUMMIE WHO SPRAYED BAKED ALASKA WITH ACID

instagram.com/p/BXzTgyqBMIs/?taken-by=tube96o

I want to donate 10k to who ever sprayed that nazi.

Should got him some milk in time

As if you ever owned 10k all at the same time.

Im on it!

Nice gesture, but Does Sam have $5,000 to spare?

Sup Forums Discord: /JJdGXAK

cmon /pol, do ur thing(better than the fbi)!

It's some elite antifa operative known only as Cody cigar

Kill all non red haired/green eyed people Kill all black haired people Kill blondes too idgaf they're vermin as much as the jew I'm talking to you too nazi/kkk fucking kill nazis/kkk people nuke them all to oblivion let Ronald McDonald fucking do it if you have black hair color kkkkkyyyysssss Anytime I ever see anyone with black colored hair sympathize with being white I just wanna say "fucking kiiill yourself" RED HAIR SUPREMACY BLACK HAIR HATE HATE THE BLACKIE BLACK COLOURED HAIR IS FROM THE DEVIL KILL BLACK HAIRED PEOPLE

Indian Sam has amazing eyebrows.

How does he have any money since losing his show?

I love OP's pic.
Also, checked.

>Commie
>Having any money, yet alone ten thousand dollars
Does someone have to report you to the gulag control?

Reminder

>having 10K to give away at a whim

Sounds real bourgeois to me, comrade

Was it really acid or is he just using this for muh lookatme

Good idea, that way he'll be prosecuted. Do it. Oh wait, you're a commie, you're welfare check is way way less than $10.000.

Have you been withholding capital from the collective comrade?

Real acid, his eyes are supposedly permanently damaged

He's making a point at how uncompassionate leftist sound. If the situation was reversed and a "nazi" was killed, they'd be all cheering and basically say what Sam says.

Is he going to come back with sunglasses and a white cane? Maybe a tin cup with his patreon QR code on it?

What type of Acid The fun kind "LSD" or the England type