WTF POL

Holy shit. My mum came into my room to bring me a plate of chicken nuggets and I literally screamed at her and hit the plate of chicken nuggets out of her hand. She started yelling and swearing at me and I slammed the door on her. I'm so distressed right now I don't know what to do. I didn't mean to do that to my mum but I'm literally in shock from the news Today. I feel like I'm going to explode. Why the fucking fuck are they calling us terrorists? This can't be happening. I'm having a fucking breakdown. I don't want to believe the world is so corrupt. I want a future to believe in. I want white ethno state to fix this broken country. I cannot fucking deal with this right now. It wasn't supposed to be like this, I thought we were doing well with the normies, This is so fucked.

Dude, Go apologize to your mom. Then shut down the fucking computer and ask her what chores she would like help with today. Then take her out to dinner, maybe go see a show. This constant connectivity is toxic and addictive.

I am a mom. This is what you should do. It will be good for both of you.

Stfu and share the tendies

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

What does that mean? : /

you must be new here

anyways this is probably a troll thread

Nothing's changed. The left has control of the media, but not the hearts of this country's citizens. Liberals will just assume they changed everyones minds and sit home during midterms only to be BTFO once again. They will exclaim "HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN?" and they'll conjure yet another conspiracy theory.

>chicken nuggets

Post your tits, mom.

>probably a troll thread
>probably a troll
>probably a
>probably

LOL, I am an OLD mom, so they would not be very sightly. But I wouldn't have showed them publicly even when they were.

WTF is wrong with you?

You should go apologize to her ASAP, and thank her for being kind enough to bring your spoiled ass room service.

You should be ashamed.

sucks to be losing the majority of regular people huh leftyfags?

you are a fucking faggot ass nigger kys

>chicken nuggets
Umm you mean tendies sweety?

go hug mum

Yes I am new. My oldest son actually told me I'd be interested in some threads on Sup Forums. But he did warn me about the "tits or gtfo" I'd get. Shrug. The more things change, the more they stay the same.

>Sup Forums
>public
pick one

It's okay, those are just the rules so we don't have any woman pretenders here. You don't have to show face, just timestamp.

tantrum throwing little bitch getting worked up sitting in front of a screen surprised normies hate lowlifes.

Post pics

LOL Not buying it, but thanks.

Post your hangers grandma, I've got a milf fetish.

You guys are hysterical. In an odd way it's nice to know males are still obsessed with boobs. But sorry, I was raised to be modest.

post them anyway

So instead of apologizing to your mother you come whining on Sup Forums about how weak-minded you are? Wow, what a faggot.

Damn. You should redeem you GBPs for a ar15 and some ammo and shoot up a strip mall.

This vulgar rule boils down to a single simple consideration. If you assume identity on a purely anonymous forum, you should provide a proof of it, or be ridiculed otherwise.

You may save your tits, but you have to post some feminine traits, or an ID like driver licence or passport.

Anyone who falls for this needs to be permabanned

post armpits

Aha. Now I get it. Thanks for the pro-tip. I think I will go make some chicken nuggets for my son now. Toodles, gentlemen. It's been real.

Nice trips. Post your daughters tits then. Sorry rules are rules

REEEEEEEEEEEE I WANT TENDIES TOO MOMMY!!!

mom come back :(

THIS IS SO FUNNI

Luv u

post nuggets

Dude what are you 12?
>be OP
>be kid
>mom brings microwave nuggets
>get mad at news like as if HE could have changed it
>can't even make his own food
>mom is upset now
>doesn't care
>went straight to Sup Forums to discuss mom and nuggets
>future?
>profit?
So THIS is the POWER of the YOUTH

All of you fucking retards this pasta was from the election after bernie lost nevada primary

Fuck off kike

K-KONO CHIKARA... TOMO NO TAME NI TSUKAU!

Your gonna have to earn back those good boy points now user

>wasting nuggies like that
leave Sup Forums and never come back

Thank you for apprising me of this. OK -- fun fact only a woman would know: It is for the most part true that when you are breast feeding a baby, you do not get your menstrual cycle. However, if you start supplementing with formula and/or baby food, then your period may return even while you continue to lactate. Nevertheless, one should never assume that one can't get pregnant while breastfeeding.

>Then take her out to dinner, maybe go see a show.
What the fuck? Go out with mom?

>
>It's okay, those are just the rules so we don't have any woman pretenders here. You don't have to show face, just timestamp.

Dude. That's not what the rule is about. Lurk more, pls. There are no women on the internet.

Do or shut your fucking old wrinkled whore mouth.

Don't leave :(