WOW!!

Look at these peaceful antifa! The left is so peaceful and loving and caring! Remember when they lovingly blew apart 5 cops in dallas ?Rememberwhen the Bernie-bro tried to massacre Republicans or when they burned down cities ? The left is soooo peaceful!
Funny how the media never calls on people to denounce them though. No,no,no ! We must oppose the evil white people! They're NAZIS!

Of course they ignore the fact that these people walk around with communist flags at rallies. Y'know those loving commies who killed more than the Nazis amd Confederacy COMBINED?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=YX95QSKBODo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They also cheat at softball!

The police protect antifa.

oh no, they're waving red flags, how terrifying! These guys are worse than ISIS

I hate leftists so damn much

commies are trash and will get dealt swiftly as soon as they cross a line they don't think exists because they're enabled, entitled dipshits

@liberals @corruptmedia @fakenews @democrats @resistance

That women is fat

i appreciate the effort but if these people actually had a brain they wouldnt sympathize with commies in the first place

How the fuck are cops still on their side?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=YX95QSKBODo

We need to start collecting articles, tweets, videos, etc, produced by the left calling for white displacement and genocide, so that when they come here to shill we can bombard them with their own bullshit.

"anarchist" defending cops

One word: Unions. They simply follow orders and don't want to lose their cushy jobs by doing the right thing. There are videos outthere of them just standing around.

Same reason why they're overrun in Europe right now, they are completely cowed and are trained /told that Constitutionalists are the problem. Alot of departments in leftist cities have ACLU/SPLC do their indoctrination for them.

Someone needs to compile a database of all violence/threats of violence committed by ANTIFA, BLM, and other leftist organizations. It would be useful to combat the one sided coverage the alt right has been getting.

I take it you only partially know what this flag means because of your 3rd world education!

We need police to keep order. What happens when there are no police? Should they be owned by the goverment and brainwashed/militarized? That's a discussion for another day.

We need police to keep you dirty skinned people away from us!Who do you call when a robber brakes in? EXACTLY!

Tru ,that should be simple enough. How do you rank threats though? Most antifa slash tires and Pour water in your tank.

Who's keeping track of ANTIFA behind the scenes? Doing shady shit and being covered by the media amd establishment!

There is nothing wrong with dead cops.

NO MORE DEAD CAWPS

>shot muh precious law enforcers
deserved it t b h
>tried to massacre Republicans
i wish he succeeded would have been neat to watch the meltdown
>when they burned down cities
"muh private property"

i thought they were isis for a sec

Money / its a choice of do the job you were asked and standing down or risk your livelihood by standing up

The police abandoned us at a time we needed them most. If their pet liberals turn on them and start killing them, than its fine by me.

Why not let the cops play with antfas and blm, since they like them so much.

You think shooting cops,who protect your faggot-ass, deserve to be killed?

You think burning down cities is good?HAHAHAHA wow you ausfailians have really fallen! I can tell you're a brown devil ,or brainwashed lefty, without even knowing you.

You mental midgets always think alike!!

This cops stood by and let blm and Antifa do what they wanted to us, we should stand aside and let the antifa and blm do what they want to cops.