twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

roll (pls be Aska)

coming from a guy who helped Trump get elected

that's rich

Roll.

roll

>nazi flags and and...
>...and torches

Jimmy Fallon has considerable wealth. He's in his 40s. Ten years ago, his wife was in her 40s. Why didn't he marry a woman of childbearing age? Why does this apparently healthy, wealthy white man have no children? What is wrong with him?

big baby

WE CAN'T GO BACKWARD

WE CAN'T

WE HAVE TO KEEP GOING IN THE DIRECTION OF PREFERRED PRONOUNS AND TRIGGER WARNINGS

more propaganda from a big baby
did he give any speeches after muslims killed people?

Rolling

gib wafu plis

He is a fucking drunk who plays a funnyman. My guess is he is depressed. Probably going to robin williams himself in a couple years.

Waifu me up Sup Forums

>loli vampire
Made my day right there.

He talks all about his daughters during his little speech. Do you fuckers have to be completely retarded in everything you post? I mean for Christs sake its first thing in the morning and I have to come in here and see retards.

Like anyone gives a shit what that idiot thinks / he is pretentious and obnoxious fake smile fake laugh fake person

jimmy fallon and all the 'late night comedians' can go kill themselves amd their propagandizing asses

Who?

Gooooo

Exactly. Yeah that's all real nice, Jimmy, and yeah your daughters are so precious and man them ebil white Nazis are just so EBIL!

Your little emotional appeal was nothing but pure hypocrisy, just like the reaction from the rest of the left and the media, and nobody is going to take you seriously or give a fuck about your wonderful daughters, and your echo of the media breakdown that 'Trump took 2 days to denounce white supremists!' When he absolutely didn't is just as disappointing. Where are the emotional appeals against black people murdering white people and each other? Oh you don't need to because that's okay, or how about when white people are openly demonized and have racist laws enacted against them? Oh that's okay, that's certainly not going "backwards" is it? OH WAIT YES IT IS.

It's a good thing you already weren't funny and I already didn't watch your stupid show, or else I would stop watching your stupid and unfunny show.

Jimmy Fallon and the media are what real hate looks like.

A millionaire upset at us poor unfortunate misguided idiots? Who would have thought.

Rolling for Lala

A Hollywood Jew is disgusted with /pol no way that's the last straw tell my mom thanks for the chicken nuggets Dylan I'm coming

You ever notice how big time TV watchers tend to have a glassy, vacant stare? How they tend to have a very limited range of conversations and opinions? How sometimes you can actually repeat a conversation with them almost word for word? I can sometimes spot the person in the room that doesn't watch any TV by their eyes. They have something lit behind them. Everyone else? Vacant dolls eyes. Like the mind has gone long ago and now the body just shambles along in its routine, waiting to die.

Oh no! Whatever shall we do?

I don't care, his annoying voice and anecdotes fucked up the Beatles xm Sunday morning.

Rolllll

roll

roll

CAN I GET ONE THAT ISNT FAT?

Jimmy Fallon is an unfunny, alcoholic, absentee dad.

>thinking I care what a liberal propogandaist """comedian""" says
Sage

illya is my girlfriend!

it gets much much worse

youtube.com/watch?v=M9tUEhgExPM&l

Talmudvision, not even once. Save your family from the Electric Jew

jimmy fallon deserves death and nothing more

White, non Jewish males have grown up in a world that blames them and their desire to breed white/live white as the worst thing in the world. Many of them grew up in white anti white families that always voiced anti white opinions while never walking a drop of their own talk on forced integration.

There is no such thing as a white self hater who has the courage to face up to those facts. Hey nigger lovers, try putting that on any mainstream news discussion and watch how quickly it gets taken off air/removed from the comments section.

No wonder you are so out of touch on the issues. Any time the truth hurts your precious fee, fee's you scream for restrictions on free speech.

Enjoy the killers for they are your own creation and the blood they spill is on your hands. What you saw in Charlottesville has been a long time coming and in the future, the white revolution will not be telegraphed.

rolln

and I am disgusted by him

Gud waifu pls