You're sacred, aren't you, Sup Forums?

You white bois know that your time is up.

The white era is over.

Other urls found in this thread:

theblacksphere.net/2017/08/late-night-comedy-writers-frustrated-arent-convincing-americans-hate-trump/
washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2017/06/19/supreme-court-unanimously-reaffirms-there-is-no-hate-speech-exception-to-the-first-amendment/
ricochet.com/archives/cops-are-conservatives-and-should-be/
washingtonexaminer.com/the-few-republicans-join-military-2-to-1-over-democrats/article/2578367
newobserveronline.com/2017/08/us-white-birth-rate-boost-majority-of.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Asian guy posting
>does not realize he is next

kek

You're losing your God, your country, your women, your children, you jobs - just might as well kill yourself. All this violence is the last gasp of white Amerikka.

>Asians

>Sup Forums is sacred

Even faggot leftists understand, this place is a Holy Temple

>orange fuck

says the yellow fuck

A hungry dog hunts best.

>control congress, senate and put donald fucking trump in the white house
>normies starting to wake up
>lefties scream and cry and stamp their feet proclaiming that we're losing on every level

lmao

We sure are sacred you autistic cunt

This

>some invisible fight for free speech
>your country is getting browner every minute

Does he not understand what we stand for?

>The Love Life of an Asian Guy
Must be a short blog

>imaginary fight over free speech
>lose your job if you say things associated with this topic

seems pretty imaginary to me

Tell your boss I want 300k and I'll shit all over your and every other shill's shilling.

>>>r/AsianMasculinity

ok

Shills before: Go to sleep
Shills now: OMG WAKE UP GET ANGRY START REVOLUTION

Not too comfy do research and dig, way too comfy to go out and start a revolution, praise.

>love life of an asian boy
>uses "meh" as "me"
Also he just said "your country is getting browner every minute" like it was a threat. I hope his "love life" has a lot of brown in his future.

Not as short as dick I bet

*his
wew

I am ready to be memed on my dudes

And these people have the gall to wonder why white men feel like they're under attack.

Kek. Take two (you).

>he is using the yellow face emojis
gg you walking meme

The most dangerous man is the one who has nothing left to lose.

If you think "All this violence" is the last stand of white people in a country, you have absolutely not seen how violent white people can get when backed into a corner.

Even dogs will fight amongst themselves until confronted by the wolf.

yes, I am SACRED. Neo-Left Retard GTFO

It has only just begun

Losing employment just makes people more dedicated.

Keep trying.

>control congress, senate
user, that's the jews

Liberal faggots keep trying to convince themselves that they are winning... haha I love it. I saged it, so don't yell at me for replying to bait.

>Take that nazis, were using our propaganda and media control to put you on the wrong side of history
>You dont have a platform anymore
>*can still vote*

They genuinely don't realize that they're killing the Democratic party do they?

We are very Sacred indeed.
Praise the Lord of Chaos.

For bastards like this is the reason why an alt right exist

It's always amazing me that why white people still don't want to kill themselves?

daz raycis

You'll be scared when wages go to shit from swarms of illegals and niggers and crime jumps 1000% in neighborhoods that were once considered safe.

Whenever you read this particular brand of leftist faggotry, know that what they are really saying is "I'm tired of functioning public utilities like electricity, water and gas, I'm tired of medicine, I'm tired of agriculture. What I want is to live in a ghetto with starvation and rampant violence.

Meanwhile whites will finally be pushed to segregation and form our own communities (what we want anyway, so who gives a fuck). Remember, becoming a minority isn't the same as going extinct. Whites will still breed, it's just that browns breed more. Congratulations, you can make more uneducated children that you won't be able to feed without white labour, woo fucking hoo.

Of course the only problem is that the hordes will eye whitey in bewilderment, utterly perplexed at why white communities know how to do basic farming and science, and find a way to yet again blame us for their own ineptitude. Hopefully though we'll have guns (because we know how to manufacture firearms) so it won't be such a shitshow like in South Africa.

No they literally have no clue.
It's hilarious.
All this access to information, they can read exactly what we're saying, but they still don't get it.
And they never will, because there's a lot that gets left between the lines.
Lot of conclusions left unsaid.
They're literally incapable of seeing it from our perspective.
So they'll never truly understand.

>nac
>88
dam

Welcome to /sacred/

>Implying that's the order for angry whites killing themselves

They'll kill themselves after they've gone totalen krieg.

With the advent of social media and the internet everyone expects things to happen within minutes.
>lol you lost everything (Enter race/ethnic group here)

Conservatism is still winning the culture war. The left is losing and will continue to grow frustrated as they lose even more. Hell, television writers are even throwing their hands up.
>theblacksphere.net/2017/08/late-night-comedy-writers-frustrated-arent-convincing-americans-hate-trump/
Comedy writers, who have traditionally had their finger on the political pulse and culture in America, are giving up because no one's buying their brainwashing and bullshit anymore.
>“And according to Variety the general theme of the whole panel of writers was, “I don’t really want this job” who complain they are so exhausted trying to win over Trump supporters with there not-so-clever writing.”
In the few days that everyone's been distracted by a little "white man march", Trump has been making unprecedented strides to unfuck our country and end the poisonous PC culture from the left.
>Launched the Telehealth initiative that will provide higher quality healthcare to military members, their husbands, wives, and children and cut down on wait times
>Administration systematically dismantling Affirmative Action from college campuses and removing rewards or "priority" in admissions based solely on someone's skin color so now individuals have to stand on their own merits
>Federal judges (like the one who approved the UtR march and signed off on it) are becoming more conservative every day
>ICE being empowered more than ever and making deportations with record speed
We're getting what we want. We are winning this culture war and taking back our country.

"Supreme Court unanimously reaffirms: There is no ‘hate speech’ exception to the First Amendment"
>washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2017/06/19/supreme-court-unanimously-reaffirms-there-is-no-hate-speech-exception-to-the-first-amendment/

Don't be disillusioned. Gen-Z (the kids of today) are the most Conservative generation of the past 60 years. The left has already lost.

That's a long username
He could just shorten it to "despair"

>You're sacred, aren't you, Sup Forums?
i-if you say so

"all this violence"? You mean the fucking car wreck that antifa caused?

You have no idea what's coming

Do you wanna continue to lose your lives over some invisible fight for British independence?

I mean, I don't mind

>Gen-Z (the kids of today) are the most Conservative generation of the past 60 years
>The left has already lost.

It's unbelievable how you wrote both of these things and don't seem to acknowledge the second part is the exact reason why the first is pushed.
It's over guys, the left has lost. Just go back to your homes and places of business. You can chill out now because Gen Z has this covered.

no

I won't give up

the only way they will win is if you give up, they can't actually beat us if we don't let them.

The Police, The Military, Those in Power are all Conservative.
>ricochet.com/archives/cops-are-conservatives-and-should-be/

Military Conservatives outnumber leftists 2 to 1 in military enlistment and the majority of Officers are overwhelmingly Conservative.
>washingtonexaminer.com/the-few-republicans-join-military-2-to-1-over-democrats/article/2578367

You know why Conservatives don't have to go out and throw tantrums and kick at trash cans like the leftist faggots? Because we're making real change. Lasting change. We're changing policy. We're destroying PC culture. It's just a fact.

Who're the people on the left? Trannies, gays, lesbians, etc. They don't reproduce. They don't have offspring. Their ideas die with them. It's a simple concept that they've overlooked completely while mangling their balls and fucking each other with strap-ons.

This is OUR future. OUR world. Conservatism is staying whether you like it or not.

They think blatant attempts at demoralisation works.

The white race is indeed sacred.

im not sacred no

I didn't say "chill out and go back to your homes." If anything I was saying to stay focused, but remain confident. We've got this. Easily. If you look at the big picture, all we're seeing right now is a small segment of the Millennial generation throwing tantrums because they're not getting what they wanted (the election). The generations older than them and the generations coming after are overwhelmingly Conservative. They're surrounded on all sides. What little dumbshit change they may think they're achieving is for nought. That doesn't mean for us to stop fighting, that just means that our victory is inevitable. Keep that in mind.

You don't seem to realize they consider you lot as bad as us.

>One person gets killed
>"All this violence"

Mate, you haven't seen whites get violent.

Enjoy the dark ages and see how your internet and tendie supply goes

When in actual fact it's rhetoric like this that made Charlottesville happen. They're literally digging their own ideological grave and they're smug about it.

It's okay white man, don't be black pilled. Go look at some pictures of communist and African failure, then some pictures of European architecture and fully stocked supermarkets, and breathe a sigh of relief. Too many people have too much invested to let some hysterical women and subhumans take it all away.

Obamacare expanding, Single Payer on the way, a minimum basic income issued by the US gov't for every citizen is next.

>Non-Whites now feel comfortable openly lashing out at Whites as a whole. We're going to extermjnate these cretins.

WE

As a NEET I welcome UBI.

Two things:
1) Still more whites than any other race
2) Never thought I'd see somebody happy to make the country worse by being excited about there being more browns.

go back to TbG(f)

newobserveronline.com/2017/08/us-white-birth-rate-boost-majority-of.html

you have temporarily intimidated the right-leaning majority into silence.
but you have not intimidated them into agreeing with your point of view.
quite the opposite.

Ya right. Sitting in my country estate. Stacks of cash, gold, guns, food. I got the money and I got the power. I employ all you pukes. Get to work Asian nigger, I need more money.

and they have nothing left to lose but their chains! just as planned!

LOL @ "Conservatism is still winning the culture war".

Trump isn't a conservative and his association makes you look like a bunch of Nazi loving, pillow biters.

Why do blacks think any other minority is going to side with them? NO ONE likes them. Hell wetbacks would rather side with whites unless you talking about the border wall and asians would never deal with nigs yet blacks always try to lump in every other race.

It's not rhetoric though. Think about this, genius. You've got about 5-8 years to get yourself dug into your career/position whatever. But the vast majority of you faggots are wasting your time outside right now with protests and arguing about your tranny pronouns. In 5-8 years, Gen-Z will have grown up, some of them even finished college. You're going to have the same old people in charge of things. Who're they going to pass that power down to? A 40 year old, liberal, tri-gender, bisexual, protestor who can't even figure out whether they want to be called "he" or "she" today or the clean-cut, fresh out of school, hyper-Conservative kid who doesn't feel entitled to anything but will work his or her ass off for their employer? You complain about nepotism all the time but the more you tell Grandpa Moneybags CEO what he can and can't do, the more he's going to spite you on purpose. Think about that faggot. It's common sense. I know plenty of older people who've literally said they'd rather burn their businesses to the ground than hand them over to liberal douchebag millennials when they retire just so they don't have to see what they built turn to shit.

You've kind of dug your own graves and outted yourselves as incompetent citizens. GG.

You lost the fight when you elected Trump. If conservative = Trump, then conservative = Nazi

>Obamacare expanding, Single Payer on the way, a minimum basic income issued by the US gov't for every citizen is next.
this country has single payer, the reason it works is because hospitals don't need to treat black and Mexican people with gunshot wounds at all hours of the night, so major metropolitan hospitals all close on evenings and weekends.
that will be interesting when they do it in the USA.
try to schedule your gang fights for weekday mornings between 9-12 am
or better yet, don't.

>universal basic income
you have to get a dem in the whitehouse in 2020 and that's not fucking happening.

The death of white America means the death of your comfortable standard of living.

But hey, at least you're "winning," right?

My identity as a white european is sacred, yes thank you

Of course we have, we live in the USA. The entire history is "What happened when the whites got violent". Pick up a history book faggot.

Very true.

>invisible fight for free speech
>look, all your free speech is being removed
lol

>J-just give up guys, p-please

Imagine the global bass drop when he gets impeached. Shit gonna be lit af senpai-a-lam!

I'm surprised at the amount of right wing kids around ages 18-20 sharing memes about Videla or about voting for a neo Nazi in the last election here

Yeah, you should get the fuck off Sup Forums if all you have to fall back on is
>b-b-b-but Trump's a NAZI!
You're a fucking faggot or just an absolutely retarded individual who knows everything I laid out in this thread is true and there's nothing you can do about it. Your little "struggle" will be forgotten in another year or two even by the people you think are your friends. Leftist ideology is an evolutionary dead-end and you will be as well if you keep supporting it. March forward with us or get dragged kicking or screaming. Doesn't matter much, policy is still changing in our favor every day.

An Asian guy telling white Europeans that it's all over....

I want to believe Sup Forums will finally see chinks as big of a menace as spics and niggers but the yellow fever is too strong here. They are not your friends. In fact if there is one group that is truly actively trying to destroy and replace whites every where it's Asians. Even more so thank kikes.

that chink wouldn't even be allowed in this country a 90 years ago. Funny how these gooks and brownies flock to white nations. That says a lot about their ability to build a livable society. It also says a lot about their ingratitude to the white man. We could have easily let these boat people drown at sea. He's only alive because of the white mans ability to carry the heavy burden of sub-species. Kinda like how we saved the hump back whale.

>All this violence

I hope you are trolling. If not, good luck in what's coming next.

this is just stupid. even though the RNC hates trump, there is no way they will let him be impeached. if he gets impeached all hell breaks lose and the republicans risk total party collapse.

if it comes down to it, do you think the republicans are going to risk giving the 2024 to a democrat? fuck no.

>asian man endures hardship
>black man succumbs to hardship
>white man overcomes hardship

Bring on your global chimpout apocalypse, motherfuckers.
Civilization has been rebuilt from ashes before.
It will be rebuilt again. But the demographics will be somewhat different.

You will not divide us, you slant

Right wingers are loosing there jobs while leftists are loosing there lives. VROOM VROOM MOTHERFUCKER

>The entire history is "What happened when the whites got violent"
Try France 1789 or Russia 1917

literally, all this does is provoke people

i don't know if they are doing this intentionally or are just completely fucking retarded

Is that right? Republicans won't pass that to keep the train moving? Keep telling yourself that Nazi. Do we have a minimum wage in just about every state? How are you going to pay for everyone's Medicare when everyone is on Medicare. Everyone doesn't have income, but everyone is going to have healthcare, and food stamps, free college. It's already here asshole and the Republicans let it happen.

THE FIRE RISES