DEFEND /OURGAL/

have it on good authority that Faith is receiving death and dox threats just for covering Charlottesville

her family and church have also been targeted

if you see a cuck threatening /ourgal/ put him in his place

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UrRkclAmj3I
haaretz.com/world-news/americas/1.778988
m.youtube.com/watch?v=2H6onH0LmHU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Maybe that crazy shiksa should not have gone on a Daily Stormer podcast

Liberal lunatics gonna hate

/ourgal/? or (((ourgal)))

isnt she in the israeshill department of rebel media? faggot leaf

Did she just do a Podcast with mostly members and ex members of the Daily Stormer - including Andrew Anglin? How in the fuck?

Maybe she wants Ezra to fire her? It was a weird but ballsy move

>covering Charlottesville

she was nearly killed on livestream. she's literally a victim

Free speech doesn't mean freedom from consequences.

heil faith

Yeah let's harass her family and church too. You son of a bitch.

She was actually on the latest Krypto Report she is our guy.

youtube.com/watch?v=UrRkclAmj3I

is she a former he? whats up with those lips? what is this thing

yes it does actually If you can't say that you're proud to be white without being harassed by hordes of communists and niggers then you don't have Freedom of speech.

>90% of the youtube comments are only about wanting to fuck her

Never change Sup Forums

Yeah, these fucking creeps are hungry little gremlins
Its embarrassing

>flag
Hands off our slav greek based girl who birthed two white children, filthy muslim

She is fucking based as fuck actually. She even did a video on white genocide.

>almost gets runover by a maniac alt-righter
>still mostly sides with the alt-right in this conflict even though most of her alt-lite compatriots are denouncing the whole rally
>goes on a Stormer podcast

I don't care if she works for Ezra or isn't fully alt-right, she is based in my book

Not sure about that, because she tweeted:
>works for Jewish boss
>calls for one state solution
>T O T A L N E O N A Z I
>(Left wing haters are a meme)
She also retweeted Millennial Matt's video/update on the weekend. Yes, Matt that openly praises Hitler and Denies that Holocaust (wanting to debate PJW on it) and constantly talking about the JQ and wanting them out of white countries. She removed it, because some people obviously brought it up with her. She also had @PartyGoy as her "fan account" on her twitter. @PartyGoy is some Lebanese/Canadian/American that praises Hezbollah and constantly talks about Jews and ZOG. It all doesn't add up, it sounds so crazy, but gets me hard at the same time.

she doesn't even look white kek

Pol loves trannies.
Is this your first time here ?

It's called a sun tan her ancestry is white.

She is a race traitor, so she deserves everything she gets. If she wants to work for (((ezra levant))) she can die a true goyim death at the hands of soros funded antifags and pissed off jamals.

Proof that she's a race traitor?

I don't know dude, she must be at least part black

you would know

Nah, if her ancestry is all white she can't be part black.

>10^10 BJ lips
> most charismatic woman in the entire world, uncontested and without exaggereation
>literally even juat watching her eye movement is more entertaining than some full lenght hollywood productions
>birthed white children
>married
>pious christian
>still sipping sexy, evidently a wildcat in the sack
>pro guns
>openly pro white
>bashes muzzies unapologetically and that in Cuckada
>Probably casually dirtytalks about taking back Costantinople while passionately sucking her Chadhusbands 9inch pecker
/ourgal/

she works FOR A FUCKING JEW
LET THAT JEW PROTECT HER

Skeletors mom did nothing wrong

She was on Krypto report yesterday.

(((GOLDY))) fucking idiots

I wanna sniff her ass and ream it before cumming in her butt for being a bad girl.

same

With jews you win

Not every name with a metal in them is jewish you fucking retard.

Ezra is kinda eh in my book

Rebel Media was the only place I know of that covered the christian genocide ongoing in the middle east right now. Not just one video, they actually traveled down there and filmed the desecrated churches and ghost towns.
Even Sup Forums denies it is even happening, or celebrates when they get burned alive or raped to death

>(((Goldy)))

She deserves it for opening supporting the hateful alt right

She works for a jew that supports israel. So, in my eyes that makes her a race traitor. Here is my source. haaretz.com/world-news/americas/1.778988

she stole my chicken

Keep shilling cuckboy

Action talks louder than ShariaBlues paid incel

m.youtube.com/watch?v=2H6onH0LmHU

KEKOLD alert

She was on the Krypto report do you know what that is?

>"our gal"
>works for hebrew media

How does supporting a one state solution for Israel equate to betraying the white race?

Rabbi Media is still the enemy as it tries to subvert the right, but I'll admit - 'we' do have some common goals.

To be fair she's Ukrainian and Greek so in Sup Forums's eyes she isn't white.

>tfw Faith Goldy, Lauren Southern, Brittany Venti and the Pettibone sisters are going to create /Ourgirls/ News Network

>tries to subvert the right
>openly pro white and pro christian

If you and sperglords like you took you incell ass of your cumcrusted chair and tried to "subvert the right" like they do we wouldve won a long time ago and leftism would be classified as a mental ilness

I can't find anything that says she's married or has kids. She's the kind of women who'd stay at home to raise kids, not go to Iraq and shit talk ISIS.

False the Greeks created ancient Greece she is white

She gun get raped

I want those dick sucking lips wrapped around my 100% pure white aryan cock of white supremacy and racial hatred.

>Brittany Venti
Fuck off. That's the one girl that doesn't belong on that list. The rest are fine. Brittany is not smart, she's just an attention whore who can only get attention by being edgy. And that's not even getting started on her looks. Don't put her in the same league as Lauren, Faith etc.

Have you ever considered the fact that jews can lie about being right wing as well? Just look at my pic and think about (((Ezra Levant))).

But Miller, Ivanka and Kushner are fine?

Would a shill own a book you can't Achmed?

That is just a picture of a book can we get a timestamp?

Because the country of israel in an unnatural abomination that needs to be destroyed. By giving jews a country we've allowed them to consolidate power and force their degeneracy and multiculturalism on us goyim. Just look at the fact that it's illegal in the US to boycott Israeli goods.

Lauren is a coal burning jew, so she'll just ruin it.

If you care more about destroying Israel than creating a white ethnostate you're a retard
She's not a Jew though. Your earlier post makes more sense now, you're a disinfo agent.

I agree, but most of Sup Forums is "hur dur, only nordic people are white." Personally, I consider anyone born west of the urals and west of the the dardanells to be white.

She's almost got that "rode hard and hung up wet" look down pat.

We can't let them do any harm to her
But remember guys
Don't dox or threaten them back
Don't go down to there level
I know violence is only met with more violence but we can't become the monsters they say we are

Okay, here it is. Happy now sholomo?

>(((Rebel Media)))
>/ourgal/

Pick one

She publicly talks about white replacement.

I'm actually surprised she's still on our side. She literally saw the car attack first hand.

Ok, so Lauren gave the autistic mongrel a necklace because she felt bard for her?

You seem upset

The jews in israel and their diaspora here in the US won't allow an a white ethno state. Just look at what they did to ensure that germany lost the war. Also, as a holocaust denier I'm insulted that you think I'm a disinfo agent. I've got a question for you, why aren't there any mass graves at treblinka?

Yes but My name isn't Jewish Epstien.

All the pretty and intelligent girls have that one minger that constantly lurks around them, wanting to be accepted. Nothing new. Nah I just find it odd that you put Brittany in the same category as the other women, but it's expect of some Burgers to do that..

>using shiksa pejoratively.
t. Solomon Berkowitz-Levant Silverstein

If they don't allow white ethnostates why haven't they prevented plenty of Eastern European countries from remaining ethnostates in practice?

Dude, what more do you want me to do to prove that I'm not ctr or jidf shill? I think my stance on the holohaux and the fact that I own a copy of mien kampf should speak for itself.

I'm just bantzing

Why do people on here compare white nationalism with Zionism? It's the dumbest thing.

Because countries like poland and russia will never be able to compete economically or militarily with the west. Plus, those eastern countries have already split up along ethnic lines, so they'll be easy to take over after the EU becomes a caliphate.

Naw u just jelly mane
>at least I don't have to hide behind a meme flag

>/ourgal/
>works with (((Ezra)))
At least southern left (((the rebel))) this chick may not have left the country but she is still a jew puppet and jew puppets deserve the rope

Not an argument. Sorry, you just have bad taste in women. I prefer mine both intelligent and goodlooking, not neither like you.

It's because most normies still see jews as white and not as the enemy. So, when jewish "whites" advocate for a jewish state many people see it as being the same as a white ethno state.

Just putting it out there that Brittany is a quadroon. She even admits it.

Brittany is so fucking ugly. She looks like Sid the sloth

>don't dox guys
Jesus Christ you are an insufferable faggot. Go back to your kosher reddit sub and jerk off with the rest of the boot lickers there.

would octoroon

LS has been trying hard to get Faith to go independent

She's the 33% Negro. You can see it in her when she doesn't have makeup on

You're joking right?

She is a butterface. Those tits

Honestly, we need to escelate the violence. If we can get the antifags to start killing people in the name of the revolution we'll have a civil war. They need to start it though, otherwise our side will be fighting the government.

That's good news. Trips say she will listen.

No.

I agree. Especially here, nothing will change unless there is blood spilt.

Where and when? Post the video or article. This would never be discussed publicly.