France shit thread

HOT OR NOT dating app

Spain: beautiful spanish women

France: Fucking nigresses and trannies everywhere
Also france has been broadcasting news from Africa for such a long time why is france so obsessed with nigger dicks?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Et9DUQtOVgw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I am pretty sure that person is from Belgium, seeing as how the bottom part of the message is in Dutch and the top part is in French.

No im Dutch.
And the bottom part is always automatically translated into Dutch

It's the cultural revolution.

Being black is much better than a tranny

youtube.com/watch?v=Et9DUQtOVgw
This church was later demolished to build a mosque.

Btw the cathedral on the grounds of the cemetery of the Frenchman who repelled the Caliphate's invasion of Europe through France was recently torn down to become a mosque as well.

I doubt he'd have wanted France to convert to Islam.

France is nice (geography) but the people are utterly shit. Only here you can meet such miserable pretentious manlets and ugly women. All the memes about the country are true.

Ca doit être bien merdique de vivre en cité

C'est merdique partout puisque ce pays est full fdp

Preaching to the choir here Jan, why do you even care? Do you have some kind of obession with Franconigger dicks or something?

>full fdp
C'est sur que de vivre avec des gauchos qui ouvrent la porte à tout va doit être difficile.

Anyone else made peace with the fact that it's virtually guaranteed to be over?

Spain at the same time

English please alot of people on this board dont speak arabic.

>not being fluent in more than 2 languages

Les Français ont été négrifiés, les blancs se comportent comme des bicots ou comme des tantes sidaïques. Les femmes sont toutes hystériques, des vieilles putes avec menstruations permanentes.

Ga niet op Sup Forums zitten in je vakantie verslaafde

I speak Spanish, Dutch and English

3>1

2*

We must have an inquisition

Elle est Belge, bête bougnoule

OP is a morrocan trying to stir up hate between Europeans.
Sage

Bof, j'étais en France il n'y a pas si longtemps que ça. Les Français sont toujours tout de même racistes.

I know French, English, Spanish, and some conversation Mandarin, so I definitely agree, but fluency in 2 should be the bare minimum, on top of studying Latin.

Ni Hao mao mao is as far as my mandarin goes.

>"...why is france so obsessed with nigger dicks?"
We should be asking "coal-burners" across the world the same question.

>a fucking toothpaste.

Yes they are racists, they dislike american, german or japanese people but they love everything from africa. Yesterday in the bus i heard 2 old sluts saying some racists things about asian tourists. The kind of women who are open legs for mudslims. And of course they would never tell something bad when some purulent niggers speak loud or break everything in the bus. People here are coward and disgusting.
>Pic rel. french woman who sucks african dicks

It's basically just knowing vocab and speaking like a retard would, "I go to store", "I sleep later", etc.

>they dislike american, german or japanese people but they love everything from africa.
Spoken like a nigger.