JESUS FUCKING CHRIST RED ALERT

GERMAN GOVERNMENT PLANS TO DRUG WATER SUPPLY TO MAKE CITIZENRY "LESS RACIST"

>The researchers, from the University of Bonn in west Germany, claim their finding could eventually help people adapt to living around migrants.
>'The combined enhancement of oxytocin and peer influence could diminish selfish motives,' study lead author Professor Rene Hurlemann said.
>'Given the right circumstances, oxytocin may help promote the acceptance and integration of migrants into Western cultures,'
>In the first of two experiments, scientists, from the University of Bonn in western Germany, showed 183 German study participants a series of 50 brief, real-life stories of refugees or native people in need.
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4779454/The-drug-cure-xenophobia.html
archive.fo/V2JFY

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxytocin#Bonding
neuroethics.ox.ac.uk/our_members/brian_earp
scientificamerican.com/article/birth-control-in-water-supply/#
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

that is horrifying.

DON'T LET THIS SLIDE, THIS SHIT IS INSANE
>DON'T LET THIS SLIDE, THIS SHIT IS INSANE

I could see Uncle Adolf doing that.

The smell of the newborn baby in its first couple weeks triggers the release of oxytocin in men; it is how the bond is established between fathers and their children.

Nowhere in the article does it say they're putting it in water at all.
Are they actually planning on putting it into the water or are you just making up bullshit to get attention?
You and I both know the answer.
OP confirmed for fag.

Crazy stuff OP, although the German government didn't say that they will use oxytocin on their populace

The world needs to do something about the opressive and genocidal regime in Germany

FUCKING KRAUTS

>Inb4 disabling parts of the brain with magnets can weaken faith in God and change attitudes to immigrants.

Do we have a hivemind user?

I drank a glass of water and love refugees now. It's real!!!

I made a thread earlier but you all ignored it, why would ignore me Sup Forums?

Why didn't you stop the Germans?

I apologize. I caught this on InfiniteChan and just copy pasta'ed their OP here.

>They're not putting fluoride in the water to make us docile, that's made up bullshit
>They're not leaving estrogen from birth control in the water to make men more feminine, that's made up bullshit
>Of course there's estrogen and fluoride in the water but it's no big deal you conspiracy nut

If they actually go ahead and dump this into our water and food, I'll fucking take this to the Hague International Court.
It's just like a rapist utilizing drugs in order to render his target immobile while he does his own thing.

Oxytocin makes people more racist, though.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxytocin#Bonding

Is Merkel secretly /our girl/?

There is a first person shooter coming out soon with the same premise, anyone remember the name, also Huxley is spinning in his fucking grave.

>The Hague
>Doing anything
LOL.

They give it to mothers in childbirth and it destroys their natural oxytocin system, and that of the child. It effects their ability to connect with other people for their whole life. Probably part of why so many women are so selfish and don't even care about their kids, and young people are so emotionally and socially retarded.

I guess (((they))) want to do that to everyone now.

this isn't news

that's just jewish marxist educational institutions doing what they always do

Of course they're not gonna say it

oh shit son.

Wheres the water filter salesman when you need him?

>state provides drugs for free that actually make living in this hellhole bearable
I'm okay with this.

I just read that over 50% of elementary school children have migration background (inb4 "b-but most of them are yuropoors" bull fucking shit). Which means that over 50% the next generation will have migration background. Which means that i (native german) will be the minority in one generation. And now Merkel wants to give me drugs so that i'm okay with this? Yes, please.

So what control group did they use for this double-blind "experiment"?

What a fucking hell hole, god have mercy on Europe RIP in pieces

>Do we have a hivemind user?
go back to where ever you came from

Just fuck my shit up.

If the state started handing out opiates for free to everyone then I'd understand this statement.

>state provides drugs for free that actually make living in this hellhole bearable

But they're not, they are just trying to make you love the rape that they are inflicting upon you.

DON'T LET THIS SLIDE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Oh hey look everyone its another "What could possible ever go horribly wrong" episode.

You're a bigot if you don't drink your meds.

>They're not putting fluoride in the water to make us docile, that's made up bullshit

the doses are tiny and dont do anything but help your teeth.

>They're not leaving estrogen from birth control in the water to make men more feminine, that's made up bullshit

they arent leaving it. they CANT get rid of it. our water treatment plants cant do it.

fucking tin foil retard

>implying they even need to put anything in the water in the first place
>implying german men arent completely neured trough low test trough enviromental ingeneering
>implying german women arent staunch self hazing rabid feminist shrieks
>implying the reciepients of the water woulnt be 90% shitskins in 70years anyway
>imllying there needs anything done
>implying its not already all lost

>whites are this cucked
Kek

Son if they do this it's time for war. Forget the Hague.

The only solution is to take steroids

Literally changing people's brain chemistry to make them more compliant.
>they're not doing what we want, let's weaponize endocrinology to get our way
Biological weapons on the rise.

Drugging people and applying "social pressure" makes them more likely to submit. Wow! Who knew?

they are putting fluoride in the water for our teeth and gov't have not addressed the estrogen problem which I believe is real.. Skeptical of OP probably not true, and if it is they would not tell the populous. However very big if true, that would be full on full on Serenity.

This is beyond fucked...

this is worse then the fake holocaust

piss off shill.

Bring back Adolf

so the left is unironically planning to drug white people, take their money and give it to refugees?

This is beyond Orwellian.

When I think things can't get any crazier, they do.

So them why isn't eliminating or improving chemical birth control a top priority before human males are born hermaphrodite like fish and frogs are now?

At this point Krauts should just die out. The fact that you let this happen proves that you don't deserve a country of your own.

Just don't come here when it all collapses.

Is it rape at that point?

FUCK THESE SNAKES, THEY'VE WENT TOO FAR THIS TIME!

WAR WHEN?

Merkel is the feminazi cuck version of Hitler.

Please Germany, fucking insurrect already. Long long long long loooooong overdue.

Mfw realizing the conspiracy theories are actually true

rofl didnt some british company just make a video game where the government was putting drugs in the water to make them artificially happy and control them

They'll do it as medicinal cocaine.

>tfw no sense of smell

Experiments have already tried this. The result they commonly found was that it increased attraction towards those they already bonded with but made them more hostile to others in situations where they acted in favor of their loved ones.

>Fear of foreigners

lol the Soma is going straight to your water nigga
this is even worse than Brave New World

>Hague
>Being anything but a prison for Serbs
lmao you poor bulgarian retard

Pure fucking evil and it's discussed so casually.

They may not be putting it in the water but it couldn't ne clearer that they're giddy with glee just pondering the possibilities...

enjoy your tuberculosis

>could eventually help people adapt to living around migrants.
NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND????

The Hague would champion this move, along with the UN...

No wonder Germany wants an army so badly, they can't wait to do this shit to people.

This is one option, SSRI's can block it as well. Oxford University funnily enough is working on an "anti love drug" that blocks Oxytocin to study the effects.

neuroethics.ox.ac.uk/our_members/brian_earp

This guy is working on it.

"the warm, the richly coloured, the infinitely friendly world of soma-holiday. How kind, how good-looking, how delightfully amusing every one was! "

At this point, sure, why not? Just drugs my shit up sempai.

It would be drugged rape yes.

What kind of water treatment kill chemicals without killing me on the long run?

It was all about transvestites in the 90s. Now it's about transexuals. Don't think they take baby steps? Wake the fuck up.

Link? I hope you're right. Truly.

the article doesnt even say that

SHUT UP AND TAKE YOUR SOMA, FILTHY GOYIM

Haha, this is insane. They are going to put opioids in the water supply to avoid admitting that uncontrolled shitskin immigrations was a bad idea?

it will be.

we will look back on it like we look back on the 1960s mental healthcare.

Those Krauts love spiking the water.

Governments across the world are so out of control it's not even fucking funny anymore.

Social Engineering

Anon5 was right about this.

This movie will become reality way too soon

THEY'RE TURNING THE FREAKING FROGS GAY

This should and would be the final straw for any decent, self-respecting group of human beings.

Of course we're talking about modern Germany, so none of that applies.

Boiling/distillation/filtration etc.

>could diminish selfish motives
PLEASE PUTTHIS IN SOUTH MERICA WATER.
WE NEED THIS

learn to read idiot
Oxytocin is a hormone.
Oxycontin is the opioid.

DEUTSCHLAND YES

t. gay frog

Fuck off spic. This is not your fight.

Vaccines in kids.
Flouride in water.
Estrogen in water.
Dude weed everywhere.

GERMANY YES

Gun kata when

I'm actually crying with laughter right now. Fuck sakes.

i know the mail can say some strange things but this is pretty fucking terrifying

wait is the government using marijuana to control people too?

okey doke.

They need to watch Serenity (movie)

As with all German shit to fix the "world problems" this will go horribly wrong.

Ritalin for kids with "behavior issues"

hmmm, I wonder why they promote hypersexuality so much so much?
What a coincidence that masturbating and fucking releases oxyotocin.

White people, your governments are trying to kill you. Wake up, please.

When they have to drug the populace to get their way it's time for a full fledged civil war.

t. Huxley

You can't prove its a problem.
It's a boiling frog. The effect is so slow and so gradual that most people don't notice it, and by the time they do, it's too late.

scientificamerican.com/article/birth-control-in-water-supply/#

They're starting to notice, though.

Buy a reverse osmosis filter. It's the ONLY way to reduce these things by any measure.