REMOVE LENIN GENERAL /RLG/

Here we discuss plans on how to remove a Seattle favorite, a giant bronze statue of a piece of shit.

This statue was made by the Communist Party of Czechoslovakia and was disposed of into a trash heap after the Velvet Revolution in 1989. In the early 1990s, some moron English teacher from Washington State found the statue, bought it, and brought it back to America where he tried to install it in front of a Slavic restaurant in Issaquah. He died in a car crash before debate was over and Issaquah rejected this statue. It would soon find itself in the heart of the Fremont neighborhood of Seattle. It is coincidentally on display in front of a Free Mason lodge. It's also up for sale for $250,000.

What shall we do, Pol? This statue has been on display in Seattle since 1995. It's time to melt this piece of shit down like the Czech patriots tried to do in 1989.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Statue_of_Lenin,_Seattle
amazon.com/Prextex-Realistic-Skeleton-Halloween-Decoration/dp/B01F2L3EPE/ref=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&qid=1502811529&sr=8-7&keywords=fake skull
dorictemple.org
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vladimir_Lenin
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mass_killings_under_Communist_regimes
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You can read more about this big piece of shit here:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Statue_of_Lenin,_Seattle

I'm on the east coast so one of you worst coast faggots better do something

>Tumbler Block
didn't read
Regarding decapitating status
hahahahahahaha only the left so stupid

bump, melting it down might repay the investment of buying it up

Can we raise 250k?

What should be done is getting hundreds of prop skulls and epoxying them to the base

Communism kills

I like it.

There are a variety for sale on Amazon for around $10/each

amazon.com/Prextex-Realistic-Skeleton-Halloween-Decoration/dp/B01F2L3EPE/ref=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&qid=1502811529&sr=8-7&keywords=fake skull

>Tumblr
>Making a long is to much for Sup Forumss brain
>kek flag
Dear God, please no.

This statues hands get painted blood red all the time.
Simple vandalism, wouldn't take more than 2 seconds with a spray can.

kind of expensive, I doubt the metal in the statue sells for a quarter of that.
plan B would be to deface the statue. chop off it's nose is pretty effective and time tested, even the ancient egyptians used to that

Someone hook a chain around it, and jerk it down with your truck.

www.gofundmi.com/recyclelenin (replace the mi with me) this was made yesterday by one of the non-shoah'd discord groups

Needs to be something new and flashy

Wtf is that masonic shit on the building in the background?

If we're going to vandalize it, we can't do what the normies do. I think his hands are red right now actually. But that's not enough to get this piece of shit removed.

I think we should also look into replacing that plaque that is near the statue. That would be easy vandalism as well. We need a picture of the plaque and the dimensions, then we can photoshop a nice replacement one and print it out, and apply it. Bonus points if it looks like it belongs there. We can give the death toll of communism etc.

*fashy

Can we destroy all hos statues in Russia too?

good goy

>Arguing to decapitate a statue
>Not Leftypol/tumbler/leftywho fears losing the normies because stupid niggers

it's too massive. your truck's engine might get busted, not to mention the noise it will make that will alert the whole neighbourhood and the cops

wtf yeah idk

Here we go.

You are going to do nothing.
This movement is going to die off in a few days if you are lucky.
This movement is just going to end up like the tuvalu one.
This could work if it was a large scale Sup Forums operation.
But as you know different people have different interests.
These Larp threads are a waste of time.
Instead of focusing on destroying statues you dont like why dont you do something productive in society.

THREADLY REMINDER TO IGNORE SHILLS CALLING FOR MLK STATUE ATTACKS OR WALL STREET GIRL STATUE ATTACKS

A STRIKE AT LENIN IS WHAT THE LEFT HATES THE MOST BECAUSE NORMIES STILL HATE COMMUNISM AND THEY'LL LOOK LIKE FOOLS DEFENDING IT

That would be the Doric Masonic Lodge #92.

dorictemple.org

>murdered more people than the nazi reich
>gets a statue

Why?

T H E R M I T E

a plaque could be cast stating how millions were killed under his communist regime, and a petition could be made to either affix the plaque, or get rid of the statue entirely. make a big shitstorm over it just like all the retards currently doing with the confederate statues

cut Lenin's head off, put a Hitler head on.

this is so dumb. I used to live in that brick building behind the statue, part of it is a youth hostel. literally nobody cares about that statue. there is no communist pride revolving around it at all. the neighborhood attracts tourism by being "lel so randumb" and the statue is a part of that. if it was torn down, people would care as much as if someone tore down a cool sculpture or if someone put their tag over an interesting mural, it would just make them sad and have no political impact whatsoever. that thing is pure satire, doing anything to it will make you look like a clown.

yes, WE should destroy that lenin statue, so THEY dont look that bad in the TV, since the others do it too. And this wouldnt be a really good bait for CNN and whatever you guys get there to antagonize 'alt-right'. Fuck off wanker

not available to us. you must work in very special places to get that. plus we need a considebarable amount of it and you can't just transport it around like that

desu the statue existing with red hands is better than removing the statue

Why does everyone think that trucks can just "jerk" down gigantic statues like this? You've been watching too many Ford commercials. If you actually got up to speed and tried to "jerk" this, you'd destroy your truck, and now you're going to jail for vandalism etc.
I don't even know if a big rig with a winch would topple this thing, it depends on how it is secured. I'm sure there is some rebar that is holding it in place.

a couple of come-alongs and a tree would do it. it also looks like you could shimmy a jack under the left and pop the bolts loose.

no one will fall for it. Lefties experience total free speech for the first time, they will probably get bored pretty soon. They love being herded cattle

seconded. at the very least it could be educational on the retardism of large scale communism

get a bunch of people with hammers to take his head and arms off

>art outlives politics
lol

Lenin did nothing wrong!

I like it. Let's start with a new plaque replacement.

Here are some sources to start with:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vladimir_Lenin

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mass_killings_under_Communist_regimes

nobody cares about communism in seattle. the city makes too much money for that, it's literally the fastest growing metropolis in the nation. I've talked to hundreds of people about that thing as I used to live on the block and meet tourists from all over the world, and every single one of them saw it for what it was: a lel randumb joke to fit in with a neighborhood that has street signs pointing to xanadu in space and a gigantic troll sculpture underneath a bridge holding a car.

please pick a non-violent solution

WE ARE BETTER THAN THE LEFTIST

REMOVING MLK STATUS IS RETARDED

Why is masonry still allowed?

Fuck statues go after funding

Seattle here, working on it

i live in seattle
give me 30 minutes and i will fuck the statue up

Right? Like that statue isn't a hideous piece of shit? lol. Fuck the morons who run Fremont.

You'd need a FUCKING HUGE truck to tear that shit down.

Anyone have a tank or one of those mining dump trucks?

How fucking hard would it be to email the local counsels and have it removed? Just make up some BS story how your parents were survivors of the communist regimes and your grandparents were exterminated by Bolsheviks.

Don't do anything where you'll be caught. I believe there are cameras pointed at it from the building behind it.

It's metal? What happens if it were to catch fire? Would its face melt?

Lenin would spank these degenerates
why remove the statue of someone based?

>nobody cares about communism in seattle

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Let's start a gofundme to buy and destroy it. I volunteer to keep the money in my account.

maybe a garbage truck could snap it's head off

it's the neighborhood's main tourist attraction. it's not going anywhere.

keep in mind that's what it is: A TOURIST ATTRACTION. it's entire purpose in being there is capitalistic. you guys are retarded...not a single ounce of communist pride is anywhere near that thing. it's "lel randumb FREAKY FREMONT EVERYBODY!!"

I can totally understand this.

On the left-hand side: "History presents an unclear view of Lenin."

lel.

just do it

Buy loads of GALLIUM and smear the statue, come back maybe an hour later and it'll be a very easy task to smash down

metal doesn't catch fire. only if you throw petrol on it, maybe. but it the cops catch you, shiiieeet you're in deep shit

put placard saying "my ideology is responsible for killing hundreds of millions of people, and thousands today want this ideology in place in america"

There is a thing called copper thermite that specifically uses copper as fuel. Bronze contains copper. Bronze melts quickly.

When this chemical is placed on the head and shoulders, perhaps it could disfigure it greatly. Thermite burns fast, though.

Perhaps they should care because that shit is spreading faster in America than anywhere else.

antifa definitaly care about commuism, make 'em cry bois

thats actually better

it's true. have you been there? people make too much money at their jobs, that's not where communist tendencies fester. same thing goes for san fran, if you want to see actual commie sympathizers you have to go to portland where things are shit and poor.

"art outlives politics"

what the actual fuck. this argument is totally fine of course for a statue of a man who slayed millions, but nobody could possibly make such an argument about a confederate general. heavens no

It's been there since 1995. They are proud of it being a source of endless debate. No American city should have a giant fucking statue of Lenin in public display. Time to end the debate.

This. You'd need to essentially flash mob with heavy tools and hack away as quickly as possible. Plan on taking a few arrests. Or maybe find a chemfag who knows of a legal material than can warp or change the integrity of the statue

Would be possible to damage it effectively, quick, can be done at night with a small group. Although I'm not opposed to a daylight raid.

If you guys are gonna do it do it quick before some lefty fag buys it and moves it to safety or uses it for some tarded purpose.

I see anti Trump posters in like every street light it's so annoying

He fucked nasty bitches which gave him syphilis, so yeah, he did that, on top of being a filthy commie.

Make a fucking ton of thermite and put it in the base of the statue and on top of the head.

how could a Sup Forumslack even get his hands on thermite? it's not practicle

americans are too comfortable for any kind of revolution. regardless, if you are paranoid and think you need to fight communism here, I am telling you this statue has literally nothing to do with it. it's a tourist attraction for a "lel randumb" neighborhood. you guys look stupid for caring to anyone who understands the culture of the city or neighborhood.

Vandalism and statue toppling. Is it stoop-to-their-level day or something?

Are we just going to take turns knocking down statues until their aren't any left?

Paint boobs a dick and write fag on it.

Put a big ol' jewish star in as permanent a paint as possible right over his chest. Maybe over his face and back too. You think they'll let it just sit there like that?

awesome

Dont let this shit die down Lenin needs to be purged

No commie pride in Fremont? lol that's bullshit.

Well, even though you're just doing this because pol is triggered about the confederate statue, I agree.

Every single piece of every Lenin/Stalin statue in existence should be wiped out. Putting a communist statue in front of a Slovak restaurant? A fucking disgrace to the people who suffered for 50 years under the yoke of tyranny, while the idiotic teacher lived happily in a free country.

It just proves that they're only okay with removing WHITE, NON-COMMUNIST history, and is incredibly easy to spin that way
Easier to spin than that it's the only statue removed.

That picture is awesome.

WE HAVE A MUCH BETTER IDEA
TAKE DOWN THE HOLLYWOOD SIGN
IT REPRESENTS LEFTIST MEDIA BRAINWASHING

>not available to us

What? Thermite is easy to make at home.

Mix oxidized iron powder (rust) with pure aluminum powder. Apply torch flame. Done.

Or until one side gets bored and gives up.

>Statue of a majestic looking L*enin
>not a single ounce of communist pride is anywhere near that thing

It's just chemicals. Anyone working in chemistry or in welding could get it. I don't know what the cost or difficulty of obtaining it is, but it would be a huge show of expertise and capability.

>LEFT ARE NOT BETTER THAN ISIS!! FUCKING ATTACKING STATUE! FUCK THEM! NOT RESPECTING HISTORY!
>C-C-C-CAN WE ATTACK LENIN STATUE GUYS? SMASH THIS SHIT DOWN LOL KEK

Sorry guys ... what?

Ideas:
-send allahu akbar drone with explosives in the middle of the night
-pickup truck with rope
-deface it with blowtorches in the middle of the night
-spray-paint it
-petition for it's removal
-petition for it to be turned into a Darth Vader statue
Does anyone have any better ideas?

I like making a new plaque filled with information about the evils of communism.

obviously I am referring to le current events retard

>gift shop merchandise
how communist. they also have a red ale that a local brewery makes with communist stars all over it, sold at $11.99 a six pack.

nobody gives a fuck. it's satire, irony, fun. you're talking to someone who lived literally on the block of that statue for two years. never saw a single communist demonstration, never met anyone who favorably thinks of communism other than a few homeless hippies.

A revolution doesn't just fall out of the sky you idiot, it's manufactured.
All you need is for 10% of the population to take up arms and the rest to do nothing. Them being complacent is a bad thing, basically guarantees a tame populace ripe for the taking.
If you closely watched the events of the last few days you can see the plan laid out for you. Subvert, subvert, subvert, increase tension until violence is the only outcome, and when there's total chaos, implement a "revolution" to save the nation.