Take down nigger statues

Don't let them erase your history and your pride. An eye for an eye!

Other urls found in this thread:

blackpast.org/national-african-american-historic-landmarks-state
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_African-American_historic_places
youtube.com/watch?v=k3tRJLg9LNw
youtube.com/watch?v=XxIbq7HkalQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Statue_of_Lenin,_Seattle
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I say we start a group and pretend to be antifa.

Start tearing down more white statues. Demand the Washington monument and mount Rushmore be destroyed.

Get white people really pissed. Make antifa look like the retards they are and just really go nuts with it.

Basically we become them from the inside to make them seem even more insane

Take down those monkeys period

>anti American statues

yeah fuck them

anyone who wants this to stay up should be imprisoned for treason

Funny that those who took it down hate America more than the ones who want to keep it there

they love America

its why they actually try to improve it

No you fucking Jews.

>improve
By setting shit on fire, stabbing police horses, and destroying public history? What definition of "better" are we using here? Because if your version of an improved America is no whites, then watch your back. Once ya'll push too far, there's no going back, and no amount of backyard jew-jit-soo will make you ready.

lol god

white people are so goddamn insecure and think everyone is out to get them

only the pieces of shit of society have to worry if youre not some racist Nazi you have nothing to worry about

Underrated idea. You goys should just be a leftie trolls.

Right... But we are, and I'll take a hundred of you limp wristed commie faggots with me

This sounds simple enough. Just take down Marx statues.

Oh. Nvm. We already have a remove Lenin general.

just fucking beat them all up.
you need like 10 normal humans for 200 antifas.
grow some balls and do something instead of waving pepe signs and being angry on Sup Forums.

Operation Latte Thunder Go!

Bump

Im sure youre basement is well fortified and people care enough to raid it

It is so Liberal and Progressive to tear down history so as to make room for your own idealogical agenda. Truly, there could be no issues, blow back, or repercussions by allowing your emotions to drive your actions is such a manner.

the problem is you brand anyone who isn't pink haired buttplug transporting genderfluid part-negroid a racist Nazi

You won't do it. You'll pray to the giant, black phallus you keep in your home. Your wife will pray to the black bull, breeding her nightly.

Then you'll beg to suck his cum out of her ass while she is paralyzed by her orgasm.

nope

only people that act like Facist assholes

Your faggot plebbit spacing makes it even more obvious you're a paid shill with no backbone and no honor.

youre edgy ad hom and generic insults just makes it obvious you are like most Sup Forumstards and can only survive in an echo chamber and start sweating when a contrasting opinion hits you

now thats what I call no backbone or honor

cant you guys think for yourselves

I generally brand anyone flying a Nazi flag a nazi.

A list of targets:

blackpast.org/national-african-american-historic-landmarks-state

>cant you guys think for yourselves
>follows a group mentality

I know this is bait, but come on man, you can't just go around being this vile and disgusting of a creature.

More Targets:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_African-American_historic_places

Jihad when?

what group mentality do I follow

thats some projection right there

and of course you censor free speech like the hypocrite you are because youre just another sheltered kiddo that cant handle opposition

rather be vile than Sup Forums levels of pathetic

BROWN TIGERS GET THE NOOSE

Thanks for the contribution

national heroes

what was it made from? I saw the video of the chick toe punting it with trainers on and thought she was gonna break her feet.

...makes the whole world blind

Your terrible lefty mentality, you stupid kike.

>"That's some pwojection wight deow!!"
yeah, no faggot, keep baiting. When the fuck did I ever censor free speech? You can keep talking out of your ass all you want, I won't give a shit, but just as you are entitled to your cancerous opinion, I'm also entitled to mine. So settle down there you dirty little cuckold, go take a little breather at leftypol.

why does the south even want to still be in Union with the North, they constantly have their ancestors shat upon, as if poor farmers and labours were fighting so they could have slaves, the logic behind this is non existent, yet the south still gets pissed on for it

“The crime of treason might be covered with a counterfeit varnish of patriotism, so that the precipitators of the rebellion might go down in history hand-in-hand with the defenders of the (US) Government.”

What is a pacifist doing outside his safe space?

and to this day they destroy our manufacturing

These confederate statues should have been
taken down years ago.

Lol, you guys are such cucks.

Common citizens pull down your participation award and you think this is erasing your history? Goddamn dude man up.

Well, Sup Forums?!

You should.
But even better if you talk real antifas to doing it.

makes me sad
makes me wish we did more to help you

goddamn niggers

HOW SUBVERSIVE!

Poor people have always fought rich peoples wars. Even today this still happens. If you were historically literate at all this would be obvious.

Here's your (You)

is this retard comparing some celebrity statue to a monument to commemorate those who gave up their lives in defense of their communities and families?

I sense a civil war in america

Losers shouldn't get participation trophies. Whiny redneck faggots should get off of Sup Forums.

fuck off schlomo

How would good old Father Coughlin react to what the jews have done?

>Oh shit, my narrative is falling apart, my group just murdered someone and people are realising how shit we are... hmmm maybe I should do some self reflection on my own beliefs...
>Naahhh fuck it, if these people aren't being the destructive evil fuck heads we say they are with our narratives, then we will just sabotage and maim in their name! That will show people how righteous and good and honest and truthful we are! We have the """facts"""!

Fucking schlomo wants to take down our monuments get the fucking ovens heated up

>Whiny redneck faggots should get off of Sup Forums.
Commies do not seem to fair to well when that happens.

You don't need to, all your founding father were white nationalists, they'll take them down with out encouragement

what tune do you think he's strumming?

Redguard Bard is buffing the tanks.

>Commies do not seem to fair well when that happens.

Webm not related right? Because I see literal Nazis creating a martyr for the left to gain mainstream support to finally shut your shit down.

>First they came for the confederates
>Then they went for the nazis

But I did nothing cause I wasn't one.

This mount Rushmore idea with this guy's idea >Antifa gets riled
>White's carved in stone is oppression
>No way they can tear it down by hand
>Have to blow it up somehow
>They somehow do
>They get labeled terrorist group for blowing up national landmark
>???
>Profit

We dont, us real southerners still dont want to be apart of jewish, shitskin loving yankland as much as we didnt 1861

>Banning white people from buying plane ticket
Looks like their sales will have to rely on minorities who can not afford plane tickets and AIDS spreading faggot ANTIFA who don't have jobs either.

Oy Vey!!! You really show them whiteys.

youtube.com/watch?v=k3tRJLg9LNw

>all white people are sympathetic to your views

Get off of Sup Forums - it's giving you psychosis and delusions. Get some fresh air and actually talk to real life people.

for me it all started with Alexander the great..
dont tell me hes Alexander the terrible ...i will bash are head in dont take my history from me

God forbid you can't rent your apartment out for fat orgies.

When white people learn of your views they come around very quickly.

I'm Ron Paul and I endorse this message

Alexander thuh GAII

>implying America won the civil war
It's make America great AGAIN

CHECK IT

I knew I'd seen that picture before...
youtube.com/watch?v=XxIbq7HkalQ

Can't wait for the killing to begin

That's why so many white people have come out in support of you after charlottesville right?

Oh wait

(PS for the record I hate both of your groups and would support reviving gladitorial arenas for you fucks to beat each other to the death for the amusement of the general, sane populace).

All this tearing down statues reminds me of Daesh destroying historical sites in Syria

Nobody sees any similarities here?

Damn guys I just want to play video games. You already ruined Mass Effect please don't ruin the world

I wouldn't bother trying to tear down a statue of theirs. That requires a lot of force, and a high chance of being caught.

A smarter idea is spraying acid or paint on their statues, or burning down their historic buildings.

Or vandalizing their historic sites.

Revenge is easy. Just dont be a retard and post it on facebook under your real name. And wear a fucking mask. I swear, this stuff is elementary...

>some fucking "Ooga Booga" named unassimilated sub human non white living in America simultaniously hating the history and culture and majority race of the country.

Wow why am I not surprised?

>only people that act like Facist asshole
>White people must accept everybody
>Africa for niggers
>India for street shitting poos
>China for chinks
>Japan for Japanese
>Mexico for beaners
>European countries for everybody.

Don't worry you leftist (((Communist))) faggots have done enough to spark a fire that no amount of your kike buddies in the MSM will be able to stop.

This should be a crime, and they should be arrested for defacing public property.

I'm guessing bronze or copper.

Nice tits on the left tho

Your the only person with a BLM flag who hasn't pissed me off. Are you using it as a joke?

The left are trying to switch the narrative
for the last year the left have been the violent assholes who the public hated
They are trying to draw us out so they can paint the left as the brave nazi fighters and us as teh assholes.
Don't fall for this shit, let the left keep digging their own grave
Winning is more important than looking tough on camera

how is this any different than normal antifa?

>they actually ran after the car so they could keep beating it with weapons

please look up what treason means, actually just sow your lips shut

It is labeled BLM but it is Black Nationalist.

BLM is just a literally trash Soros backed leftist trap for black people.

>if we don't change our opinions because of a car accident caust by leftist violence, we haven't self reflected

Ok cuck, will you change your opinions when you think antifa blew up mount rushmore?
Can you not see that the actions of a few people shouldn't poison the well like masses of dems are hypocritically trying so hard to do?
Or do you just pretend not to see because you are a hypocrite?

Why hasn't anyone tore this statue down?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Statue_of_Lenin,_Seattle

Yeah, a fire that's consuming you and your little movement up you illiterate mong.

white people have Europe cant help if the whites over there are too stupid and let millions of brown and black in

America is for everybody since it wasnt built by any 1 race and when you little white pride role players act up you deserve the hate

this is what happens when you let niggers and mulattoes think they are equal to whites

kys faggot

The USA was built by whites

Then why do you arbitrarily hate Muslims, or other of your little scapegoat groups? Generalize everybody but us, right?