Two days ago, radical neo-nazis and white supremacists descended upon Charlottsville, North Carolina...

Two days ago, radical neo-nazis and white supremacists descended upon Charlottsville, North Carolina, simply because the city wanted to remove a symbol of hate and oppression.

Today, we at Sup Forums stand against racism and bigotry and condone the unfortunate actions of these nazis. This is more than a board, this is a community. Here at Sup Forums we make it our daily creed to enable all marginalized groups and provide respect to people of all colors, faiths, sexualities, genders, and abilities. Here at Sup Forums, we don't care who you are, we're just glad you're here to be apart of what we're creating. Those who hate are not welcome here.

yeah sage

we must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children

>Charlottsville, North Carolina

theres probably enough retarded Nazi larpers here that it could have happened but wrong state

George Washington owned slaves along with 11 other presidents.

TAKE THEM DOWN.

> Charlottsville, NC

Forgot my pic.

I see tumbloidians have made there pilgrimage to the lowly board of /pol. sigh

Nazis are the niggers of the white race.

nice digits tho

let me guess, mods consider this bait as a legit thread ? I guess it's time to find out

>Charlottesville, VA
>Charlotte, NC

Lern to map faggit.

>t. antifa
By that logic you must be a double-nigger

That's not an argument.

FUCK NIGGERS

>we

>Nazis are the niggers of the white race.
Totally accurate

Sage

>Those who hate are not welcome here
Fucking facist.

Regardless of someone's opinion, they are allowed to express it freely and safely. Even if you consider it hateful. "Hate speech" is not real and was deemed protected under the first ammendment.

Sage

>Today, we at Sup Forums stand against racism and bigotry and condone the unfortunate actions of these nazis.

In other words we support these actions

i think OP needs to learn english before posting shit in a gambian bonobo penis swinging forum

OP is a faggot. Enjoy Jamal riding your girlfriend.

> people of all colors, faiths, sexualities, genders, and abilities.

>a symbol of hate and oppression.
History when forgotten is repeated. I know how mad you democrats were when they took away your slaves the first time. We will do it again if need be.