Ben Shapiro trashes Jared Taylor and the Alt-Right

youtube.com/watch?v=67zCG-KPWfQ

AmRen part starts at 17 minutes

We already know the jew is against the alt right.
Not exactly news, hans.

He spent that entire show arguing that he is a defender of western culture but not white supremacy or white nationalism.

For a guy who maintains an autistic adherence to "facts before feelings" he seems convinced that brown people had something to do with western civilization

Waiting for him to actually debate Jared Taylor
All ben's arguments are muh torah

There are two kinds of jews user.

Western lefty jews who hate whitey and Israeli jews who want to protect us, mainly out of self interest due to fear of muslims.

Given the state of white nations now we need all the help we can get.

gas yourself kike. there are 2 kinds of jews, dead jews, and bad jews.

Yah quickly let me side with the Ben Shapirod and Laura Loomers of the world. I'm sure they have my goyest interest at heart, or the hole where a heart should be

so, is pol now officially >alt-right? Because if so we will probably have to find a new home soon as the government will crack down on this site.

>tfw nowhere to shitpost or to find interesting ideas but now have to resort ot reddit-esque echo-chamber where everybody regurgitates jon oliver soundbites and revels in them as they ejculate whilst chanting in unison

Jewish Supremacist trashes White Supremacists.

Taylor isn't a white surpemacists
he says whites built the most successful countries in the world, which they did
but he acknowledges that North East Asians have higher IQs than whites on average

Is he still mad about the jew and cuck memes being sent to him?

yes

I like Ben he's good to listen to. He doesn't like idea of someone challenging Jewish supremacy though that's his whole shtick, I'd like to see him worm his way out of someone asking him about this.

Excuse me, he is a Huwite Advocate.

alive jews that are yet to be killed*

a nigger loving jew says...........

Then enjoy the end of your race, if you can't see a strong ally and take advantage of it you deserve to see it end.

Western jews own everything and are the most powerful force there is (they own the fed, almost all financial institutions, masses of lawyers and judges, the media, hollywood), and most of our leaders are easily bought.

> is pol now officially >alt-right?
no, it's still an imageboard about politics

The stormfront rags need to go back to their shitty board

IF YOU SUPPORT ISRAEL YOU SHOULD FUCKING MOVE THERE YOU HOOK NOSED KIKES.

I don't understand whats wrong with what Jared Taylor said. He just said the races are different, how can be controversial?

Lets be honest, Jared would get ass raped by Shapiro's big jewish cock. Jared only looks good when he is debating blue pilled reporters, when he's put up against a intellectual, no matter how left leaning, he ends up looking slow and lost. Just go check out his debate with Tim Wise. In that dispute, Jared showed a complete lack in the ability to argue on the run because he relies so heavily on his pre-memorized rebuttals like muh segregated race based churches and lunch tables. That shit won't fly in an argument with Shapiro.

Don't be surprised if a minority gets increasingly nervous when a white nationalist movement becomes mainstream. If ben were white you would probably see him on the alt-right.

He probably doesn't disagree with race realism at heart but thinks it doesn't matter because environmental conditions and upbringing matter more than genetic differences.

Taylor will call Shapiro out on him wanting Jews to preserve their heritage while saying that white who want to preserve theirs are all evil white supremacists. During that Jared will point out that he himself often said that all peoples should be allowed to preserve their heritage.

>He just said the races are different, how can be controversial?
In modern leftist parlance to say someone is different is tantamount to heresy.

The irony is that when I was much younger and where I grew up the left was known being different and encourage people to be unique. Now the left is just as closed minded in their ways but rather than having to conform to conservative "White" Christian ways the left forces you to be a open Communist LGBT+ freak who only care or concern for your country is the next big government program and the feelings and emotions of the most mentally compromised in the group.

Basically, unless you fit in with the likes of those over at plebbit you can not suggest things such as there being a difference amongst groups.

>Taylor will call Shapiro out on him wanting Jews

I stop reading right here; Taylor will not mention the jews at all, he loves them. Far as he is concerned, they're white.

he would if he had a debate with the kike

he called out the hypocrisy of congressmen the likes on supporting Israel's desire to remain Jewish but USA to become a mix of everything
he also said that there are anti-white elements among Jewish elites
basically Jared Taylor very much talked about the JQ but he has Jewish friends that are on his and our side (like Mike Levin) so obviously he won't talk negatively about Jews collectively